Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,169 members, 7,913,336 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 01:45 AM

Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson (1142 Views)

Get Well Soon My Hubby, Chioma Prays For Davido (photos) / Yvonne Nelson Covers Wow Magazine With Her Baby Bump Photos On Her Birthday / Mercy Johnson & Her Curves Hot In Jumpsuit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson by metronaija: 11:24am On Jan 13, 2018
Actress,Mercy Johnson triggered concern when she deleted all photos of her hubby on her Instagram page .Shortly after that ,she posted this photo above while slamming rumours of marital strife.

Now,she has revealed why she took the bold move .She said

“I usually delete all the pictures on my page from time to time and this time around, I didn’t just delete my husband’s pictures, I deleted photos of me and my children. In fact, my husband is in shock at the drama emanating from social media.”
“We had a photo shoot and of course you know the new year swag na, so I said to delete the old pictures I had which is what I do normally, na im e backfire oooo.”

“I will still celebrate 10 years with my sexy Odi by God’s grace and I appreciate all my fans for expressing their concern over the issue. God bless you all” She said.

http://www.metronaija.ng/deleted-hubbys-photos-instagram-mercy-johnson/

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson by Threebear(m): 11:28am On Jan 13, 2018
Too much talking, if your marriage wasn't in trouble, you wouldn't need to say all that, answering all that unnecessary questions means there is definitely something wrong somewhere.
Re: Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson by Yeligray(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2018
If not that you are married i would have taken my chances
Re: Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson by Yian1(m): 11:35am On Jan 13, 2018
Make she live her life as she want
Re: Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson by Annnonymous: 12:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
She even get people time...

You owe no one any explanation, madam
Re: Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson by ClitoPen: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2018
Your life, your business...
Must you explain?
Re: Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson by Larrey(f): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
You don't need to explain to the bad belle people.
Re: Why I Deleted My Hubby's Photos On Instagram -mercy Johnson by Cessa0(f): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Threebear:
Too much talking, if your marriage wasn't in trouble, you wouldn't need to say all that, answering all that unnecessary questions means there is definitely something wrong somewhere.

Minister of Marriage analysis, we have seen you.

she just said there's nothing wrong, you fit rest?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS : Transgender Woman SPENDS Thousands Of Dollars To Look Like A Dragon / Top 8 Eligible Celebrities Perfectly Knitted For Tiwa Savage / Breaking News: Tiwa Savage Might Become Wizkid's 4th Baby Mama!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.