Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,594 members, 7,978,997 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:10 PM

Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards (677 Views)

Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride / Young Jonn And Kiddominant Fight Over Soundcity MVP Award / Juliet Ibrahim And Her Boyfriend Iceberg Slim At Soundcity MVP Awards (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards by seunmohmoh(f): 12:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
The producer of Davido’s hit song, “FALL”, Kiddominant has slammed the organizers of Soundcity MVP Awards, and asked them to keep their “Sh*tty awards”.

Kiddominant this morning went on ranting spree on Twitter, criticizing the organizers of the award show, and of course questioning the credibility of the award.

The reason for the producer’s rant is suspected to be because he lost the title for ‘producer of the year’ to YBNL’s Young John.

The producer recorded several hit songs in the year under review, hit songs including Davido‘s Fall, Mayorkun‘s Mama and Che Che.

Some of his followers seems to share his view. They conveyed their thoughts in tweets and stated that Kiddominant deserved the award. The producer endorsed these tweets via retweets.

Re: Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards by Leverageisback(m): 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
undecided the nigga sux it ain't soundcitys' fault
Re: Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2018
grin

Re: Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards by mikejj(m): 12:12pm On Jan 13, 2018
tongue embarassed grin grin the tin paaaaaaaaaaaain nam
Re: Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards by tstx(m): 12:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
He is pained
Re: Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards by mayweather145: 12:48pm On Jan 13, 2018
But I think he deserve that award he has done a lot last year. I suspect foul play.
Re: Davido’s Producer, Kiddominant Blasts Soundcity MVP Awards by NicoBaba(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
sorry kiddo, buh I juz like Wicked...

(1) (Reply)

I Will Sing Till Am 80, Singer Asa Says / A Nairalander Chilling With Lasisi Elenu In Ikeja After Acquiring His Iphone X / I Was Asked To Choose Between Phyno & Kcee - Exnel Reveals Why He Featured Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.