Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,928 members, 7,872,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:09 AM

A New Publishing Company Needs Investors - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / A New Publishing Company Needs Investors (481 Views)

A New Powerful Drug Supplement Needs Investors To Bring It Into The Country / Kedi Healthcare Company Needs More Investors/distributors / Who needs investors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Publishing Company Needs Investors by Turbostar(m): 12:53pm On Jan 13, 2018
Any investor who wants to invest his money in a new publishing company should contact me, presently there are many completed textbooks and novel to be printed and there are samples of there former products. the business is face to face and involvement of a legal practitioner. check me signatory for me contact.
Re: A New Publishing Company Needs Investors by tectonotimes: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
Turbostar:
Any investor who wants to invest his money in a new publishing company should contact me, presently there are many completed textbooks and novel to be printed and there are samples of there former products. the business is face to face and involvement of a legal practitioner. check me signatory for me contact.
Wait a minute!!! Are you sure that you need investors? It is very easy. Just click on the second link on my signature. It is as
simple as that.
Re: A New Publishing Company Needs Investors by Turbostar(m): 7:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Thank you so much for sharing the links to support my business development. will surely go through it and get back to you. Happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

Global Elite Empire / Don't Be Caught In This . / Sell your AMAZON, ITUNES , VANILLA, WALMART GIFT CARDS Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.