Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,417 members, 7,908,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

Only Those That Had Been Banned - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Only Those That Had Been Banned (2093 Views)

How Many Times Have You Been Banned On This Forum...? And State The Reasons.. / SEUN I Have Been Banned Unfairly By Sexkillz / Have You Been Banned Before? Pls Share. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Those That Had Been Banned by sizzlers(m): 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2010
They have just unbanned me after delaying me for so long. I dont know the reason 4 my banning, i feel so sad abt it, no explanation was given to me only what i recieved is "SCAM". What is ur take concerning this unnessesery banning by the so called moderators? Share ur experience.
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by mamagee3(f): 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2010
Although I feel sad about your ban, you posted this on the wrong section. wink
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by sizzlers(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2010
mama-gee:

Although I feel sad about your ban, you posted this on the wrong section. wink
and where do u think could have been better? Politics?
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by mamagee3(f): 11:00pm On Apr 11, 2010
^^There's actually a board called "Nairaland". wink
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by Mobinga: 4:43pm On Apr 12, 2010
MaMa-GeE!
Your becoming reasonable!
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by busybody20: 2:38am On Apr 13, 2010
^^^ PROBABLY SOMEONE HACKED INTO MAMA GEES PROFILE TO TYPE THAT  undecided   undecided

I M SEEING A VERY GOOD SIDE OF HER THESE DAYS
  grin
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by dani1luv: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2010
^^^^^^^^^^^Not only Yhu grin grin grin d
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by busybody20: 7:24pm On Apr 13, 2010
or maybe na her strategy to become a moderator? undecided grin (thats y shes soooooo nicee theseeeeeee daysssss grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by dani1luv: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2010
I berra advise you. .
Please modify your post cuz if she'z sees it she wld be mad. . I know her 4 dat she get bad mauth grin
i pirri yhu grin
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by sizzlers(m): 10:40pm On Apr 13, 2010
busybody20:

or maybe na her strategy to become a moderator? undecided grin (thats y shes soooooo nicee theseeeeeee daysssss grin grin grin grin
if mama-gee becomes a moderator that means the four walls of hell wil be let lose. She wil ban u indefinitely first.
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by mamagee3(f): 1:23am On Apr 14, 2010
busybody20:

Nah, If I wanted to be become a moderator. . .I don't need to be nice. all I need is an email to seun and the deal is done. wink

So, don't let yourself be fooled.
wink
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by Gabry(f): 3:16am On Apr 14, 2010
I have been banned so many times that I could not remember no more what was it about but now being an old momma Jamma, I am too old to be banned. cheesy
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by semid4lyfe(m): 11:13am On Apr 14, 2010
mama-gee:

Nah, If I wanted to be become a moderator. . .I don't need to be nice. all I need is an email to seun and the deal is done. wink

So, don't let yourself be fooled.
wink

Lol. . .na so seun 'loff' u reach grin cheesy
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 4:15am On Apr 18, 2010
can someone pls tell me why the moderator ban people.sometimes i feel sacred to reply to some post feeling i may be ban
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by dominique(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2010
AYODEJI4LOVE:

can someone pls tell me why the moderator ban people.sometimes i feel sacred to reply to some post feeling i may be ban

as long as you don't break forum rules like; starting fights or causing trouble everywhere you go, posting lewd pictures or spamming the forum with ads, nobody's gonna ban you. i've been here for over four years and not once have been banned (except by spambots sha embarassed)
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2010
Oh yea, I remember being banned a while ago! What did I do again? yea it was cos of a guy! imagine that? angry
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by dominique(f): 6:03pm On Apr 22, 2010
Ujujoan:

Oh yea, I remember being banned a while ago! What did I do again? yea it was cos of a guy! imagine that? angry

abeg give us gist jor. what did he do
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by mamagee3(f): 6:45pm On Apr 22, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Lol. . .na so seun 'loff' u reach grin cheesy
Yes oooo. grin grin
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by Godmother(f): 9:10am On Apr 23, 2010
I have been banned a couple of times and for some of those times I had to do some begging.Other times I got re-instated after a few hours
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by CrazyMan(m): 8:31am On Apr 26, 2010
Who wan ban me, I don crase already so whatever behaviour I display won't be new to the moderator because they are all aware of my crazy status smiley
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by 190: 12:07pm On May 28, 2010
i am the only person in nairaland that has been banned 4tymes in one day!
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by OmoAlata(f): 1:13pm On May 28, 2010
You can't just get banned for no reason. You must have done some folly e.g. cuss like an Ijebu person and before Ijebu people jump on ma back my mum is from Ijebu and she can cuss like no man business shocked
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by sizzlers(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2010
190:

i am the only person in nairaland that has been banned 4tymes in one day!
WHAT HAPPEN TO *190* ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by mamagee3(f): 10:52pm On May 29, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by dani1luv: 2:07pm On May 30, 2010
tongue
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by kosovo(m): 5:10am On May 31, 2010
The issue of banning is something that has to stay, an organized society can not be attained unless some certain rules are  set and enforced, though we can not completely rule out the possibilities of some uncalculated human and machine error, sometimes the spambot may send an automatic ban response, that's why it is magnus maior maximus to always posts at the right section and avoid spam like posts to the minimus.
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by Nobody: 6:17am On May 31, 2010
^^^^^^^^this issue of banning is nonsense and half of the time is because of the spambot but has nothing to do with posting in the wrong section. yes it should stay to keep some form of policing but ONLY if it works properly which we all know it doesnt.

in my 18months on NL, i have been banned 3 times. every time it has been for NO APPARENT REASON.
each time i got banned, i received a red message that i had supposedly sent a " spam like msg" (whatever that is).
the first 2 times, i just sent an email to Seun directly, as instructed, and my posting "privileges" were reinstated within minutes. but now, Seun doesnt have time to reply and deal with "its subjects" directly and instead they link you to some BS forum where you should log in with your FB account etc to get reinstated. . . . . . .   yeah right!

the smartest thing to do should also be to give a reason for the banning so that people can avoid doing "whatever they did" in the future (IF they did anything wrong). . . . . . . . .  but there again, we dont deserve an explanation.
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by Sissy3(f): 10:35pm On May 31, 2010
the smartest thing to do should also be to give a reason for the banning so that people can avoid doing "whatever they did" in the future (IF they did anything wrong). . . . . . . . . but there again, we dont deserve an explanation.

they do give reasons
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 01, 2010
~Sissy~:

they do give reasons

well i guess i must have been the unluckiest person on NL. 3 times banned never an explanation.
the first time i sent an email asking for a explanation, the reply i first receive was:"can i have your username pls?" then a few minutes later "welcome back" not a single word more!

also, i had a popular movie thread that was "locked" (10months and 45K views after i opened it). . . . . . . the reason i was given by Seun was simply these 2 words "illegal thread"but when i had first opened the thread, the moderator confirmed to me that i was within the rules. i sent Seun numerous emails to get some better explanation but i never heard from him again!
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by Sissy3(f): 1:43am On Jun 01, 2010
also, i had a popular movie thread that was "locked" (10months and 45K views after i opened it). . . . . . . the reason i was given by Seun was simply these 2 words "illegal thread"but when i had first opened the thread, the moderator confirmed to me that i was within the rules. i sent Seun numerous emails to get some better explanation but i never heard from him again!

maybe he was probably referring to the illegality of the sites you posted

your case was prolly maybe one of the fews but am sure theydo give reasons for any ban
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by Mobinga: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2010
An unnecessary post to keep this thread from permanent descent into oblivion
Re: Only Those That Had Been Banned by 1102(m): 10:41pm On Sep 25, 2010
mukina i need my 190 ID~ undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Latest News, Celebrity Gist, Sports & Politics:: / The 10 Commandments Of Buying A Land In Lagos / [picture] Check Out This Funny Resignation Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.