Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,816 members, 7,945,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:44 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4107 Views)

Meet The Man Who's Bedded 2,500 Women ..and Doesn't Believe In Safe Sex / Caption This Lovely Picture Of 2 Gorgeous Lovers / Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by BEDEIKE(m): 9:39pm On Apr 11, 2010
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2010
Na so poverty reach 4 Naija? undecided
Girls shamelessly demanding money from every Jeff, Jack and Jim. shocked

Unless You're some money producing machine, allow her GO!!!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 11, 2010
No good woman dey for town again
Re: . by tunnytox(m): 9:55pm On Apr 11, 2010
Missy B:

That's dating in Naija style, lol money for hand back for ground, grin grin grin
Re: . by BEDEIKE(m): 9:58pm On Apr 11, 2010
If to say i get d money then i 4 give am.Bt d way she dey ginger me 4 d money i no like am.She talk say she get top wey she wan use wear d jean, Abi i go  rob? I don tell am say nobody sabi 2moro bt she no send. Wetin i go do now? Girlz nawa o!
Re: . by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 11, 2010
@topic
even if you had the money, you definitely shouldnt give her a dime!!!!!
you can clearly see that she has absolutely no care for you and is only with you for the money.
1month and she already asks 2500, 6months will be 50000 and by the year end she will ask for car YET she doesnt give a sh_it about you.

dont try to pretend to be someone you are not, just to be in a relationship!
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2010
tunnytox:

That's dating in Naija style, lol money for hand back for ground,  grin grin grin
It's sad!
Re: . by jumpmasta(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

@topic
even if you had the money, you definitely shouldnt give her a dime!!!!!
you can clearly see that she has absolutely no care for you and is only with you for the money.
1month and she already asks 2500,6months will be 50000 and by the yr end she will ask for car.

dont try to pretend to be someone you are not, just to be in a relationship!
AM REALLY WITH YOU ON THIS ONE.SOME OF THESE GIRLS COULD BE OUTRIGHT STUPID.THEY SEE MEN AS SOME DUMBASS THAT WILL FALL FOR THEIR DOWNBLO.I HAD TTHIS CHIC ,JUST MET HER AND IN A WEEK SHE WAS DEMANDING FOR #10,000.OF COURSE I SENT HER ON HER WAY.SHAMELESS POOR LOTS.
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 10:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
BEDE.IKE:

I need your opinions n advice on this,i had dis gurlfrend of abt 1month.She started demanding excessively n each time i alwyz posted her,the last one ws dat she asked me to give her #2,500 for her to buy a jean trouser known fully well dat i aint working yet n hvn't much cash on me.I tried posting her n she came to my house n told me it ws ova btwn us cos i culdnt give her d money n i dnt hve it,she walked out on me n left.What do i do,i luv her,
bt she doesn't luv you.
Re: . by Odunnu: 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
You r d cause of ur wahala.Y wud u kip 'posting' her?guys like u irritate me.You no get,y wont u let her knw say u no get?ur type forms bigboi and when demands meant 4bigboiz r laid down,una go tear race.
As for d gal,4get her.In ths age and time her luv is tied to jeantrouser N2500,whn her mates dey ABJ dey tidy our very old ugly moneymissroad senatorz for realestates and tripz abroad.
Dnt evr get invlvd wt a liability in d form of a gal.Whch kain mumu luv u say u get?
Re: . by BEDEIKE(m): 10:09pm On Apr 11, 2010
Thnk u vry much my brother.I wish she could read this, I'm now tryn to get her off my mind.She ws telling me dat she needs money 2 continue lukn gud 4me because if she weren't i wuldnt have wooed her in d 1st place, I luv her bt its evident now dat she doesnt luv me,
Re: . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 11, 2010
We youth needs to work had to get a better partner. Imagine a young gf i use to have started eyeing someone else upon the care i show her in all ways including fending 4her in school with cash,time&energy. Some women are heartless.
Re: . by BEDEIKE(m): 10:13pm On Apr 11, 2010
Does it mean dat if u dnt hve money no gal 4u.? I dey post am based on say she no dey gree understand, Wen i get i dey give am, I don tire no be small.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2010
Its just absolutely lack of love
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2010
BEDE.IKE:

Does it mean dat if u dnt hve money no gal 4u.? I dey post am based on say she no dey gree understand, Wen i get i dey give am, I don tire no be small.
Ths girl just came in to urlife to liquidate u and d nxt thing wl b out of d door.
There are lots of girls out there that would find it difficult to make a request frm u knowing ur present situation.
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 10:35pm On Apr 11, 2010
BEDE.IKE:

Ths girl just came in to urlife to liquidate u and d nxt thing wl b out of d door.
There are lots of girls out there that would find it difficult to make a request frm u knowing your present situation,those type are the ones that would show u that they care bt we hv them in two kinds wt different ambitions.
Re: . by hollandis(f): 10:37pm On Apr 11, 2010
@Poster
You have to go through the bad girls before you get the good ones.It's always great when a girl breaks up
Re: . by BEDEIKE(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2010
I'm nt finding it funny at all. I tried calling her bt her responses r cold. I guess its da end bt i'll miss d gud times u know wat i mean*
Re: . by bluespice(f): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2010
BEDE.IKE:

I need your opinions n advice on this,i had dis gurlfrend of abt 1month.She started demanding excessively n each time i alwyz posted her,the last one ws dat she asked me to give her #2,500 for her to buy a jean trouser known fully well dat i aint working yet n hvn't much cash on me.I tried posting her n she came to my house n told me it ws ova btwn us cos i culdnt give her d money n i dnt hve it,she walked out on me n left.What do i do,i luv her,
how can you love someone in one month? undecided

1 Like

Re: . by debosky(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2010
You better thank God she's gone - any human leech that will leave you because of 2500 jeans isn't worth the trouble.
Re: . by mamagee3(f): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2010
Missy B:

That's Nigerian girls for you, buncha beggars. grin grin

bluespice:

It's Love, the length of time is not an issue. grin grin
Re: . by ReLaTE(m): 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2010
BEDE.IKE:

I'm nt finding it funny at all. I tried calling her bt her responses r cold. I guess its da end bt i'll miss d gud times u know wat i mean*
she might seems as d best bt once u gt another babe u forgot abt her.
Re: . by 4Play(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2010
bluespice:

You haven't heard of love at first sight? Close minded woman.
Re: . by bluespice(f): 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2010
mama-gee:

That's Nigerian girls for you, buncha beggars. grin grin
i coulda sworn you were nigerian too
kmt

4 Play:

You haven't heard of love at first sight? Close minded woman.
love at first sight?
i laugh in punjabi
Re: . by BEDEIKE(m): 10:58pm On Apr 11, 2010
I cant blieve she walked out on me cos of #2,500 jeans i don tell her say she go enta big wahala soon cos of money.
Re: . by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Apr 11, 2010
BEDE.IKE:

I cant blieve she walked out on me cos of #2,500 jeans i don tell her say she go enta big wahala soon cos of money.
You sound funny. grin grin grin grin
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2010
BEDE.IKE:

She's even got Klass. I heard some would break up b'cause of #350.00 Mr Biggs. grin
Ma Friend, build a fence and get over it and stop whining. undecided
You should be singing the 'Good riddance to hungry pauper' song.
Re: . by mamagee3(f): 11:06pm On Apr 11, 2010
Missy B:

She's even got Klass. I heard some would break up b'cause of #350.00 Mr Biggs. grin
Ma Friend, build a fence and get over it and stop whining.
You should be singing the 'Good riddance to hungry pauper' song.

Are you serious? break up just for 350 naira. shocked shocked
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2010
mama-gee:

Are you serious? break up just for 350 naira. shocked shocked
Noh be me talk it! grin

Offtopic - Is that You in that pic? Yes? You Look good.
Re: . by googles: 11:11pm On Apr 11, 2010
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#2,500 jeans. . . . na wa o dat means she for waka naked if she no get boyfie, to think shez naw acting up cos u refused to give her

how cheap can cheap get ? not any cheaper dan this  cheesy
Re: . by hollandis(f): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2010
googles:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#2,500 jeans. . . . na wa o dat means she for waka unclothed if she no get boyfie, to think shez naw acting up cos u refused to give her

how cheap can cheap get ? not any cheaper dan this  cheesy

Please leave my girls jor
Re: . by chamotex(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2010
You should be happy.
There was a thread on Nairaland one time when someone was dumped because of suya.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If U're Preety, Come In *pictures* / Stretch Marks:a Huge Turnoff? / A Nigerian Girl In The State Stole My money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.