Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:32 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4119 Views)

Meet The Man Who's Bedded 2,500 Women ..and Doesn't Believe In Safe Sex / Caption This Lovely Picture Of 2 Gorgeous Lovers / Why Do matured Ladys Romance Kids Of 2-5yrs, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by MissyB1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2010
There was a thread on Nairaland one time when someone was dumped because of suya.

Shorrup!! Liar!!!  grin
Re: . by chamotex(m): 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by googles: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2010
hollandis:

Please leave my girls jor

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you their p.i.m.p ?
cheesy

chamotex:

You should be happy.
There was a thread on Nairaland one time when someone was dumped because of suya.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

pls tell me you are joking ?
Re: . by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2010
chamotex:

You should be happy.

ROTFLMAO. . . . . . . . . . . . suya!?!?!?!?!!?!

i guess suya must have risen to some insane levels now?!
Re: . by bluespice(f): 12:08am On Apr 12, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

ROTFLMAO. . . . . . . . . . . . suya!?!?!?!?!!?!

i guess suya must have risen to some insane levels now?!
suya, it's that tasty grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by hollandis(f): 12:16am On Apr 12, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

are you their p.i.m.p ?
cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Nahhhh,you''ll should stop bashing future wives
Re: . by 190: 12:27am On Apr 12, 2010
I laff in free madness!!

1st cos of N2,500
2nd cos of suya

@missy B and Mama-G
you people shudnt blame these gurls
if u ppl were Fortunate unfortunate to have
been in 9ja, you both would have been alot worse

all the same mama-G is that you
Jesus christi of Kilimanjaro,you are FYNE!!
im tweepin!
Re: . by googles: 12:32am On Apr 12, 2010
hollandis:

Nahhhh,you''ll should stop bashing future wives

sowiieeee sir  lipsrsealed
Re: . by puskin: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2010
Ok. . . .so it looks like dis is the amebo thread for tonite. undecided undecided
Re: . by Diva20(f): 12:50am On Apr 12, 2010
WTF??!! Suya though? lmao!!
Re: . by bluespice(f): 12:54am On Apr 12, 2010
Diva 2.0:

WTF??!! Suya though? lmao!!
i swear tho, suya is now the thing to break up for grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56am On Apr 12, 2010
I would bet $5 you flashed the cash to get her attention. Some young men these days have the personality of a plank and hide behind their money grin grin grin.
Re: . by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 12, 2010
bluespice:

suya, it's that tasty grin grin grin grin grin grin

is it that suya is THAT tasty or maybe these girls are THAT hungry?! LOL
Re: . by puskin: 1:14am On Apr 12, 2010
The gals are hungry. . . . period
Re: . by THEAMAKA(f): 1:36am On Apr 12, 2010
chamotex:

You should be happy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! you can't be for real.

@topic
do you really need our advice? you love this girl after one month? what has she given you in that one month that you are so much in "love" with her.
you didn't say anything good about her, other than her demanding money from you.
if i were you, i would be happy her greedy behind is gone.
Re: . by 190: 7:32am On Apr 12, 2010
^^

Hi love!
Re: . by DanG1(m): 3:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
Guy, your story is quite better, considering the fact that you haven't even spent spent your money on her, see am very young and Independent, and at ma age its very tough to find an independent lady(I know say them boku), so I decided to go for some one older than I am.

here is her story:

1. My mum takes care of all of us, n I don't want to disturb her, and I need to pay for my semester fees: N30,000
Me:Ok, no problem, I gave out N30,000

2. Am having ulcer cos I can't even feed, there's no money on me
Me: Ok, you must eat, gave out N5,000

3. On a weekend visit, I had to buy her Issey Miyake Body Spray, Issey mikaye Perfume, Novegena Oil, I don forget how much all this cost me, when leaving, she said I don't have Tee fare, I gave out N5,000 again

4. Recently, I gave out N20,000 for her eye lens and frame
5. Today I don pay N7,000 for her upkeep, just something for da pocket

Do u know the good news, we have just been together for 6months, and after all this she still accuses me of not LOVING HER THE WAY SHE LOVES ME, AND THAT AM NOT COMMITTED TO THE RELATIONSHIP. All because say I they hesistate b4 they pay her offering

And really am not complaining doing it cos I love her, but all I wish for is a 2 sided relationship not this one, but wetin I go do, I don put head and i don already invest too

So @poster, no be only you oooooo
Re: . by Odunnu: 4:02pm On Apr 12, 2010
DanG,U be real father klismas o!
Kan I have ur contacts plz?For starterz,my fone is dead,help me rchrge it.
Re: . by DanG1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2010
Odunnu:

DanG,U be real father klismas o!
Kan I have your contacts plz?For starterz,my fone is dead,help me rchrge it.

O girl no be small thing oooo, sometyms I dey wonder y I no just stick 2 d ladies younger than I am or even same age level, atleast dem no get too much wants, but dem too always want

See, the real truth is its is very difficult (not impossible though) to find that independent lady(Neyo exaggerated that word) now in ninja

See, if guys really tell you their ordeals with ladies, u go fear fear, my own I sure say na small tin compared to odas
Re: . by Odunnu: 4:41pm On Apr 12, 2010
And u spend on these gals jst bcz u want 2 belong?
Its crazy.U buy luv?u must b in misery
Re: . by DanG1(m): 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2010
Odunnu:

And u spend on these gals jst bcz u want 2 belong?
Its crazy.U buy luv?u must b in misery

Don't get it all wrong, you aren't buying love, cos u can't buy it, picture it this way, you care about this person and you would not really want heartache for this person, cos what aches her aches you too, her tears triggers yours.
The only thing I pray for is that, when the time comes and she is through with school and probably working then we might both be independent. But for now, I got to invest hoping it will yield, Love conquers all, cos i know she loves me too, that I can't lie about, but if she can't help situations herself then she got to look for help, and that's where I come into play

And am sure, if you don't do that, then probably you have heard of it, its everywhere embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: . by Odunnu: 4:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
No b small thn o.Wsh u luck.
Re: . by ruskiee(m): 5:04pm On Apr 12, 2010
Are you Santa Claus?
Why would you want to be in a demanding relationship anyways?
Move on with your life dude.
Re: . by chamotex(m): 6:03pm On Apr 12, 2010
Dan-G:

Guy, your story is quite better, considering the fact that you haven't even spent spent your money on her, see am very young and Independent, and at ma age its very tough to find an independent lady(I know say them boku), so I decided to go for some one older than I am.

here is her story:

1. My mum takes care of all of us, n I don't want to disturb her, and I need to pay for my semester fees: N30,000

3. On a weekend visit, I had to buy her Issey Miyake Body Spray, Issey mikaye Perfume, Novegena Oil, I don forget how much all this cost me, when leaving, she said I don't have Tee fare, I gave out N5,000 again

Do u know the good news, we have just been together for 6months, and after all this she still accuses me of not LOVING HER THE WAY SHE LOVES ME, AND THAT AM NOT COMMITTED TO THE RELATIONSHIP. All because say I they hesistate b4 they pay her offering

And really am not complaining doing it cos I love her, but all I wish for is a 2 sided relationship not this one, but wetin I go do, I don put head and i don already invest too

Singing Wande Coal " Na who be the maga, who be the maga, na who be the maga" grin grin grin grin

Nothing do you mehn, its all love
Re: . by honeric01(m): 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2010
Dan-G:

here is her story:

See father Christmas for April shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: . by yme1(f): 7:50pm On Apr 12, 2010
@poster
let her go there are many fishes in the river all you need to do is cast your net wink

@Dan-G
so you have automatically turned to her money producing machine
see real maga o, guys like u make some babes play the maga game more cheesy
anyway carry go if its not gonna affect your bank account in the future undecided
Re: . by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 12, 2010
Dan-G:

here is her story:

You be mugu, kai. . .
Please give your money to orphanage homes instead.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
Abeg leave the girl Jare. You must have been forming for her making promises you have no means of fulfiling, now you come to trash her on Nairaland and make yourself look innocent. Spare me Jor
Re: . by 190: 4:10am On Apr 13, 2010
chamotex:

Singing Wande Coal " Na who be the maga, who be the maga, na who be the maga" grin grin grin grin

Nothing do you mehn, its all love

me tinks its timaya,
Re: . by Basics007: 7:07am On Apr 13, 2010
@Poster. To say the fact. U sef cheap small (na small i talk o). And the babe get a point. She said she wanna look for u afterall it was cos she looked good that made u woo her . And she even simplified it for u by telling u she has a top already. What if she now asked for a top with the jeans nko? U would've combined Usain bolt with Carl Lewis.
The simple fact is u want to be diggin a well without puttin a lil somethin back in. Good luck in ur search for a "free" babe
Re: . by naijaswag1: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2010
Bros,this na small money na! One agbero boy go give am double enter the bermuda triangle.You go dey here dey mumu.You neva read here say boys buy car for babe? Me I don do party which cost like 150k for one chick.You neva start be that.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2010
What's wrong with a guy spending money on a girl he claims to love

What's wrong with a guy buying a f***king pair of jeans for his GF undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1960s Yoruba Wedding In London / Today Marks 10 Months Of Our Relationship. / What Is It With Teenagers And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.