Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:31 AM

How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death (795 Views)

Have You Seen The Jackson 5: The American Dream Movie About Michael Jackson? / Jordan Chandler Confessed ; I Lied About Michael Jackson, My Dad Forced Me To Do / Janet Jackson's Secret Daughter: Picture Revealed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death by mamagee3(f): 9:51pm On Apr 11, 2010
I was in a state of shock, disbelief and denial, how did you feel?
Re: How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death by sjeezy8: 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2010
i feel this thread should be closed

thread closed
Re: How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death by tayoast(m): 10:44pm On Apr 11, 2010
sjeezy8:

thread closed

exactly!!
useless & needless thread!!
Re: How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2010
tayo_ast:

exactly!!

Don't get it, what's "useless and needless" about the thread?? If you hate MJ so much why bother posting a response. I belief the title of the thread is not misleading; it is clear enough!

@post,
don't even go there, thats a raw nerve for me. I took the news with denial (i'm still in denial, almost a year after). How can such an 'institution' die? The story of my childhood cant be told without MJ. . .
**walks away sobbing, amidst sweet reminiscing**
Re: How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 12, 2010
mama-gee:

I was in a state of shock, disbelief and denial, how did you feel?
you are still harping on this issue?
Re: How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 13, 2010
sjeezy8:

thread closed

tayo_ast:

exactly!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Feel When You First Learnt About Michael Jackson's Death by shilling(f): 4:20am On Apr 13, 2010
I was watching Sky News late one night . . . all of a sudden, Breaking News: "MJ rushed to hospital" , then came a TMZ confirmed story that he was dead. I started crazy sms'n all my friends telling 'em, no one believed me "you know how the paparazzi are." It was finally confirmed . . . surreal. I was never an MJ fan, but it was so sad and shocking - took a few days to sink in. I'm still young though, but MJ's death tops the list as one of the most unreal days of my life, will never forget it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Recipe For Fondant And How To Prepare It / Back In Jail (dmx) / Bigbrother Amplified - Danny, Karen, Kim, Luclay And Nic Nominated For Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.