Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) (5337 Views)

Story Of EZEGO Of IHIALA, Anambra State / EFCC Declares Marcellinus Nzeribe Wanted / See The Shocking Things We Discovered In Late Popular Billionaire, Ezego’s N500M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 13, 2018
This is the man that had issues with late Victor. Okafor A.K.A Ezego many years ago,he reported him to the dreaded Okija shrine and his killings were ploted. Spritually. Now my main subject is Barrister Barnabas igwe (who even happens to be late Ezego lawyer)

It is now exactly 12 years since our townsman and friend, Mr Barnabas Igwe, the chairman of the Onitsha Branch of the Nigerian Bar Association, was assassinated in Onitsha, Anambra State. Barnabas and his wife, Abigail Amaka, also a lawyer, were, together with their unborn male child, brutally eliminated after visiting a family friend at Awada Layout, Onitsha, on Sunday, September 1, 2002. The murders are widely known to be politically motivated. The NBA in Onitsha, the biggest and most active NBA branch in Anambra State, had just issued a 21-day ultimatum to the state government to pay a backlog of salaries owed judiciary workers, the state legislature staff, teachers and civil servants or face the consequences of the refusal. Barrister Igwe was severely threatened many times by state government agents foolowing the threat.

It is most regrettable that 12 years after the gruesome murders, the killers have not been arrested, let alone prosecuted. Security agents have rather been arresting the wrong people deliberately and punishing them. Top government officials, senior police officers and influential politicians have been protecting the very person who planned and executed the dastardly act: Chief Chuma Nzeribe, who was then the Special Adviser to the state government on Security. Nzeribe was officially the Special Adviser on Security, but his main job was actually coordinating and directing the notorious Bakassi Boys, the militia which was savagely killing thousands of people without trial. The militia was promoted and financed 100% by the state government.

Barrister Igwe and his wife as well as their unborn male child were executed in the typical Bakassi fashion: with machetes and guns within a few minutes right in the public glare. The killers entertained no fear of a probable arrest or confrontation. Private intelligence sources were to reveal that the operation was carried out with the assistance of the Movement from the Enugu Campus of the University of Nigeria, a particularly vicious cult then led by a rusticated medical student.

Nzeribe has over the years been shielded by the following people at one time or the other: Chief Chris Uba, popularly called the godfather of Anambra State politics; Chief Andy Uba, now a senator who was then the most powerful aide of President Olusegun Obasanjo; Sir Emeka Offor who had a close relationship with both President Obasanjo and Andy Uba; and Deputy Police Commissioner Solomon Arese, principal staff officer to the Inspector General of Police who has just been named Deputy Inspector General of Police ( Force CID) and who was the person who advised Nzeribe to go into hiding after tipping him that Sunday Ehindero had ordered his arrest when Nzeribe fell out with the Uba brothers in 2003. Nzeribe has since fallen out with all of these people except Mr Arese.

We are using the occasion of the 12th anniversary of the assassination of the three Igwes to urge the Anambra State Government and the Inspector General of Police to interrogate Chief Nzeribe for his key role in the these brutal killings. We are encouraged by the fact that the Anambra State governor, Chief Willie Obiano, has shown himself to be tough on violent crime and does not care his ox is gored in the determination to provide sufficient security to the state. We are also encouraged by the fact that there is a new IGP who appears to want to make a difference by performing his duties professionally. However, we would like to advise that in investigating the murder of the Igwes, the new DIG (FCID), Mr Solomon Arase, be excused. He is too close to Nzeribe, who led the three-day mayhem in Anambra State during the governorship of Dr Chris Ngige, now a serving senator. The same Nzeribe led the abduction of Dr Ngige in 2003 when he was the governor, and went ahead to forge the so-called resignation letter by Chief Ngige. It says a lot about Nigeria’s security system that a person with such a record could be a very close friend of a very senior police officer who in the last 10 years has held very sensitive positions.

There will never be a hiding place for those who planned or financed or executed the plan to murder Barrister & Barrister (Mrs) Barnabas Igwe and their unborn male child. The Igwes were worthy children of our historic town, Atta in Njaba Local Government Area of Anambra State, and those who eliminated them will never find peace either in this world or in the world to come. The blood of the Igwes cries out loudly for justice.
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by bankulizer: 2:41am On Jan 14, 2018
Human Beings
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
bankulizer:
Human Beings
it a complex wicked world
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by musco4me: 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
shocked
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by icedfire(m): 9:18pm On Jan 14, 2018
Atta in Njaba Local Government Area of Anambra State,
atta is just after abazu, before ikeduru in njaba local government area of IMO STATe
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by Crossbow(m): 5:28pm On Jan 15, 2018
How true can it be.. Someone from the village, through some incantations and animal sacrifice, kill someone far away.

How possible??
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 15, 2018
Crossbow:
How true can it be.. Someone from the village, through some incantations and animal sacrifice, kill someone far away.

How possible??
for the sun to dry up water from earth and send it back to earth as rain is SPRITUALITY (it not science) because you can't see the water actually going up. My dear it is real

1 Like

Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by Crossbow(m): 6:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
IjeleNwa:
for the sun to dry up water from earth and send it back to earth as rain is SPRITUALITY (it not science) because you can't see the water actually going up. My dear it is real

Evaporation is clearly a science theory.. Most scientific principles processes about nature are usually not visible but the effect of the experiment is usually felt, seen or heard. Am not here to talk about science though.

But let's look at it from this angle, if people are superior to other people because of some hidden supernatural power given to wood and mentals with red and white clothes, and can kill me or anybody from the comfort of their shrines, why do people still create weapons, why did nobody kill Hitler even when He committed crimes against humanity, why are our evil political leaders in powers, when we can kill them in their sleeps at night by calling their names and killing a cock.

Could it be that all these things work for people with unhealthy mindset who have no money for health check up, security and enlightenment?
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 15, 2018
Crossbow:

Evaporation is clearly a science theory.. Most scientific principles processes about nature are usually not visible but the effect of the experiment is usually felt, seen or heard. Am not here to talk about science though.

But let's look at it from this angle, if people are superior to other people because of some hidden supernatural power given to wood and mentals with red and white clothes, and can kill me or anybody from the comfort of their shrines, why do people still create weapons, why did nobody kill Hitler even when He committed crimes against humanity, why are our evil political leaders in powers, when we can kill them in their sleeps at night by calling their names and killing a cock.

Could it be that all these things work for people with unhealthy mindset who have no money for health check up, security and enlightenment?
once the supernatural power is there,the only thing left is for the superior to summon and invoke the inferior unaware,and be lieve you me,the deed is as good as done. Politicians are living bcus nobody attacks them spitriually and again,one can fortify self against. Dark powers. What you need is to seek protection from any realiable source. If you doubt me them give me the go-ahead to summon you tonite
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by Crossbow(m): 6:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
IjeleNwa:
once the supernatural power is there,the only thing left is for the superior to summon and invoke the inferior unaware,and be lieve you me,the deed is as good as done. Politicians are living bcus nobody attacks them spitriually and again,one can fortify self against. Dark powers. What you need is to seek protection from any realiable source. If you doubt me them give me the go-ahead to summon you tonite

Ok, I get ur point.. There are dark powers and u will need fortification to prevent an attack.. But let's see.. U can summon me tonight.
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Crossbow:

Ok, I get ur point.. There are dark powers and u will need fortification to prevent an attack.. But let's see.. U can summon me tonight.
. I will spare you today
Re: The Exploit Of Chuma Nzeribe (killer Of Ezego And Barnabas Igwe's) by Crossbow(m): 7:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
IjeleNwa:
. I will spare you today

My brother Buhari regime don tire me na make me dey experiment with my life.

I got ur point but I will make further investigations, I am a sociologist by study so don't blame me. Have a great night Sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Judge Shot Dead In Court By Gunmen In Imo(photos) / 68-year-old Grandpa Caught With A Married Woman (photos) Papa No Dey Tire, Lolz / 20 Die In NURTW Factional Clash In Sango Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.