Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,340 members, 7,881,249 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:11 PM

Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) (51752 Views)

6 Cultists Arrested While Fighting Over Gun Deal In Ogun / UNIBEN Student Shot In The Head By Rival Cult Group In Edo State. Photo / Cultist Shot In The Head By Rival Gang In Akwa Ibom State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Alertpro: 9:16pm On Jan 13, 2018
They will say Jew dey smell, but atleast we are still breathing & free. say no to cultism

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:24pm On Jan 13, 2018
See wrist watch for him hand
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:33pm On Jan 13, 2018
Guess the bottle of Life couldnt help bring him back
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by iamKeo(m): 9:44pm On Jan 13, 2018
airminem:
Exactly. Begining from the SE.
I know you are envious of we south easterners but please don't expose your stupidity here.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Dunsin89(m): 10:37pm On Jan 13, 2018
Shay pipul still dey do "cut" ni?
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jonvalek(m): 3:40am On Jan 14, 2018
Exactly what's on my mind. Infact from the look of things it's a two way cause,
1. Showing off his frat logo or boasting about his frat in a territory of rival frat wey no nice to them.

2. Nemesis of hits he had made back then and got away with it.

Yet dat no ordain anyone to take life but if na eye 4 an eye, well what can I say than "na dem sabi".

In other news.......

decatalyst:
So sad for a promising young lad to end it this way.

Probable causes

1. Ex cultist

2. Talks too much.

3. Snatched a cultist girl.

4. Boastful or troublesome

All of the above doesn't permit anyone to spill his blood except he has spilled someone else's blood before lipsrsealed
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by jonvalek(m): 3:56am On Jan 14, 2018
No na, he no wan leave d dirty game na why he go serve for school near him birth state's neighbor. Come to think of it, he was born in Abia, schooled in IMO and came back to die not far from his backyard with a bottle of LIFE lager beer to cheat DEATH. What a bad fücked up irony. grin

tripoli007:
Obviously a game man ,once you don run game and graduate .Bros move away from a school environment ,u wey be corper,why not serve and stay on a low key .. Wetting you still dey use confra do .. RIP
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by agrovick(m): 4:36am On Jan 14, 2018
My only worry is the loss of revenue his death will cause that shop owner, I'm not sorry for his death if he was a cultist while alive
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by onitemy1(m): 7:56am On Jan 14, 2018
This cryptocurrency cloud mining (E&E Mining) is worth trying,
you have nothing to lose, just register, login and start mining any coin of your choice
(But will advise you mine GHs to boost your mining speed)

Follow the link below to register

http://emining.club/?rinvite=Onitemy1
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by tripoli007(m): 10:10am On Jan 14, 2018
jonvalek:
No na, he no wan leave d dirty game na why he go serve for school near him birth state's neighbor. Come to think of it, he was born in Abia, schooled in IMO and came back to die not far from his backyard with a bottle of LIFE lager beer to cheat DEATH. What a bad fücked up irony. grin

Bros I no go lie you ,na big irony .. grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Odjesha: 10:49am On Jan 14, 2018
airminem:
You price and pay. 1047 flying.
i understand
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Odjesha: 10:51am On Jan 14, 2018
he was drinking life beer and bad boys took his life........#SayNoToLifeBeer and drink Goldberg
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Torg77: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2018
Why is glo such a terrible terrible network for data services. It's very horrible. Their service should also come under the crime section on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by fixedodds6: 11:25am On Jan 14, 2018
Quite unfortunate...
Message 09069681493 on whatsapp for your legit fixed odds... 101% sure...
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Torg77: 11:32am On Jan 14, 2018
Why is Nigeria full of so many animals

1 Like

Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by francanthony(m): 12:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Are we talking about the same Imo state that I've been posted to?? mhennn
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 12:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
[#345#] location...Imo state,Nigeria.Year 2018..
Wasted Booze.
1000 ways to die
naija edition
quote author=Coldfeets post=64169066]He was drinking life.

But he got death in the end.

Moral lesson: alcohol kills. grin[/quote]
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by 2shure: 12:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
buh na glo i dey onto
since my spectranet sub expired
i wish glo could do 10k for 100gig with free night browsing 11pm to 6am ..watch me break spectranet sim in dia office live on cam. glo pls bring wifi and unlimited nite plan 10k for 100gig i will pay for one year
Torg77:
Why is glo such a terrible terrible network for data services. It's very horrible. Their service should also come under the crime section on nairaland
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by MLK22555: 1:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
so a bottle of LIFE didnt give him LIFE
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by sluk(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
Unfortunately he died drinking a bottle of LIFE.

RIP fallen brother
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 14, 2018
tripoli007:
Obviously a game man ,once you don run game and graduate .Bros move away from a school environment ,u wey be corper,why not serve and stay on a low key .. Wetting you still dey use confra do .. RIP

Don't mind him. You graduated from a cultism infested school like Nekede, you are doing your youth service yet you still go around there to hang out when you were once a hard man.

I don't think the guy was a jew. angry
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Explorerx(m): 7:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
RentedReality:

"gene pool

noun

the stock of different genes in an interbreeding population
"

Ignorance also sieves the pool

Look who is talking about ignorance, you Dont even know the meaning of interbreeding. Googling things on google isn't good enough for you, maybe you better go start from preschool again. because with your careless reply I believe you are not only ignorant but dumb.
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 10:30am On Jan 15, 2018
Survive the tough times
iamKeo:

I know you are envious of we south easterners but please don't expose your stupidity here.
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by iamKeo(m): 10:49am On Jan 15, 2018
airminem:
Survive the tough times
there's nothing to survive it's not as hard as it seems so surviving is what humans do daily.
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 15, 2018
Justice has bin served
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by michaelfriday44(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
GMBuhari:

That's someone's dad
lol
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Coldfeets: 10:06am On Jan 16, 2018
2shure:
[#345#]

location...Imo state,Nigeria.Year 2018..
Wasted Booze.
1000 ways to die
naija edition

I'll surely keep that in mind when I start compiling my own a 1000 ways to die TV Show. wink grin
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by Blingblings(m): 9:19pm On Feb 17, 2019
airminem:
You price and pay. 1047 flying.
Obote!
Re: Man Shot In The Head By 6 Cultists While Drinking In Imo State (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2019
Blingblings:

Obote!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LUTH Reacts To 18-Year-Old Sales Girl Raped By Dispatcher / Policewoman Kills Danfo Driver In Lagos; Area Boys On Rampage (graphic Pics) / Uber Driver Who Stole Lady's Bag, Passport & N1m Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.