Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,295 members, 7,884,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:22 PM

The Safest Period To Avoid Pregnancy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Safest Period To Avoid Pregnancy (593 Views)

The Safest Part Of Uyo To Settle With A Family? / When Is The Best Period To Introduce A Child To Sex Education And How? / Wife Introduction: My Mum Insists On Pregnancy First (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Safest Period To Avoid Pregnancy by tallfish145(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2018
The first 7 days of your cycle are usually safe as the eggs are not mature yet. Of course, you might be experiencing bleeding in the first 3-4 days and intercourse might not be preferred during this time. The first 3-4 immediate days after periods should be your target then. Similarly, the last few days of your cycle – the days after day 21 – are also considered to be safe days because by then the mature egg, which has a lifespan of one day, would have withered away. Now this period is safe for women who have a cycle length of 28 or lesser days, and they generally ovulate on the mid-term. For women whose cycle length varies, or is greater than 28 days, this safe period is not valid.
If the above calculations are confusing for you, there are many online “safe period” calculators available which will predict your safe period

(1) (Reply)

Why That Old Grandma In The Village Is Not A Witch / Wallahi Hungerbad Demise Pain Me / Wish I Could End It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.