Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,040 members, 7,890,409 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:41 PM

Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence (1324 Views)

Gov’ship Poll: Early Warning Signs Indicate Possible Violence In Kogi – INEC / Olufunke Awolowo: Awolowo's Opinion About Buhari Before He Died — Grand Daughter / Flashback: A Look At The Kind Of Calculations Driving Former President Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by amInigerian: 1:39am On Jan 14, 2018

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by Thewesterner(m): 2:34am On Jan 14, 2018
Their plans will fail no matter how hard they try
Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by GMBuhari: 2:44am On Jan 14, 2018
And it's happening?
Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by futurerex: 3:26am On Jan 14, 2018
A voice crying in the wilderness. Then no one listen to him including Christian, but today they are feeling the brunt. A leopard can never change it's spot, once a bigot always a bigot.

4 Likes

Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by fecta: 4:29am On Jan 14, 2018
Kudos bros,
If you could see the way everyone was arguing and fighting with me because i wanted to vote for Goodluck that time ehh, you would pity me.
When Buhari won they YABBED me for a whole week,
If they dont vote for that same buhari come 2019, recession will not leave their household.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 14, 2018
He knows Buhari and fulani very well.

He predicted their intentions and here we are

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by DaniDani(m): 6:52am On Jan 14, 2018
The op has the gift of prophecy
Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by amInigerian: 11:16am On Jan 14, 2018
People did not know how to choose in the last elections.

I knew we could not go for thae worse option and so I supported the PDP (whether I liked them or not)

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by nnachukz(m): 11:35am On Jan 14, 2018
Looking a bit back to Buhari's first tenure will show you clearly that he has nothing to offer if you are not sentimental about it.
So it wasn't difficult for us to see where he will land the country to, which was why we rejected him.
Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by otil1: 11:43am On Jan 14, 2018
cry
Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by amInigerian: 2:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
He has been bad for the north because he is bringing smear to their image.
Also, he is leading them into smearing themselves by passionately carrying out actions that their children will be ashamed on account of.
Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by amInigerian: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2018
--
Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by coolscott(m): 3:17pm On Jan 19, 2018
Yes. I was the one who mention this before the 2015 elections and it is proving to be just as I said. I was the one who made that post.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by ArodeTsolaye: 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2018
The only sensible people in this country are the Old Easterners (SESS). Them get foresight no be small. No wonder they say WISE MEN ALWAYS COME FROM THE EAST.

1 Like

Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by amInigerian: 3:57pm On Jan 19, 2018
Before the 2015 elections (perhaps in 2014) I saw this youtube video where Muhammadu Buhari was inciting a large crowd, most of whom who had cudgels in their hands.

Muhammadu Buhari himself had a cudgel in his hand.

This was the final straw that made me believe he was not fit to be president.

Leaders strive to bring the best out of people. To lead them towards more cerebral methods to resolution of conflicts.

Thugs do the opposite.

Samuel Doe did the opposite.

Charles Taylor did the opposite.

Foday Sankoh did the opposite.

I saw Buhari leaning toward the same (violent) approach to the possibility of rigging taking place in the polls.

I knew he was closer to the men cited above than any president Nigerians wanted
Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by skyhighweb(m): 4:56pm On Jan 19, 2018
Re: Screenshot Flashback! A Nairalander's Warning About Buhari And Possible Violence by amInigerian: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2018
In 2019, I will vote for Ibrahim Shekarau of the PDP if he gets the ticket.
He is northerner.
He was former governor of Kano state.
There wasn't even one single recorded incident of riots in the notorious Kano state when he was governor.
He was president of ANCOPPS.
He is sound.
He made Nuhu Ribadu, El-Rufai and PMB look incompetent in the presidential debate in 2011, the one Jonathan did not attend.

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Banter: Vice President Osinbajo Vs Senate President Saraki(full Video) / President Buhari Is Too Ill To Govern ///US Observer / On June 12 – Lest We Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.