Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,912 members, 7,938,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Deceptions (romance Story) :chapter Three - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deceptions (romance Story) :chapter Three (361 Views)

My Girlfriend Swiped My Savings Of 85k(non fictional romance story) / A Pictures That Worth A Thousands Deceptions / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Deceptions (romance Story) :chapter Three by Froshtony: 2:03am On Jan 14, 2018
Click Here for Previous Chapters https://entplanet.com/category/stories/

Stella wasn’t the troublesome type….she just minded her business. Henry never gave her much attention, he was always beside me and these consoled me a bit. He showered me with so much care and love, on the other hand stella was being pampered by mum and dad.
I went to visit aunty Caroline, I was suppose to sleep over but I changed my mind, judging from the annoying character of aunt Caroline’s children who were all old cargos…jumping from one man to another.
I got back home, as usual the compound was so quiet…I went inside only to find Stella’s baby struggling under the bathroom tap which was pouring out heavily. Initially I wanted to save the child, but there was no reason to do that. That baby was the only link between stella and my husband. I moved closer and increased the velocity of the running water….I took my car keys and drove back to aunt Caroline’s house. Put it in plain English…I DROWNED Stella’s baby.

Click Here for Next Chapters https://entplanet.com/category/stories/

(1) (Reply)

Don't Spend 2018 Praying For A Husband To Locate You, They Can See You... / My First "I Love You Talk" / Stupidity Or Love? - Man Pushes Her Lover About In A Trolley, Says Is His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.