Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,254 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:37 AM

4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn (47101 Views)

Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? / Runtown Responds To Mr Eazi "Nigerian Artistes Are Using His 'Ghanian Sound" / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Brightolanton(m): 8:33am On Jan 17, 2018
Threebear:
The guy is about to wed the daughter of one of the richest men in the country, has a successful career and you are here counting his mistakes?
Op have you eaten today?

Stop selling your pitiable ignorance to the world, the guy is not about marrying Otedola's daughter. They are seeing again.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 17, 2018
mistakes that landed him otedola's daughter,na better mistake mehnn.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by mikeapollo: 9:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Mr Eazi has just started his music career for God's sake.

In any case, the original comment that Mr Eazi made was that current Afro-pop, Afrobeats sounds being played by Nigerian musicians is inspired by what had been created and originated by Ghanaian musicians. In other words, Nigerians are copying or borrowing from the Ghanaians.
This was the original comment which many ignorant Nigerian music fans like the OP did not want to accept or believe. While Mr. Eazi was being trolled on social media by fans who did not know the facts, there was no single Nigerian musician who could come out to deny or contradict his claims! But after some time, other Nigerian musicians e.g. Runtown, Patoranking publicly acknowledged the truth in what Mr Eazi said.
The other comment made by Mr. Eazi was that he was the first Nigerian to latch on the Ghanaian (Alqaeeda) sound rhythm before other Nigerians took a cue from him to do same (that is what Patoranking did not agree with). But they all agree that they are indeed making use of Ghana-inspired beats and rhythms. In fact Mr Eazi indicated that in Dec2016, about 70% of Nigerian musicians making waves were in Ghana for one collaboration, studio session, etc with Nigerian musicians and music producers.
In fact, many Nigerian musicians have used Ghana-styled beats to produce hit songs ....Patoranking, Wande Coal, Timaya, Reekado Banks, Mayorkun, Mr Eazi, Kiss Daniel, DBanj, Tiwa Savage, Yemi Alade, Runtown, Tuface, Psquare, Marvins etc .
A similar happened a few years earlier when the Azonto beats and dance step came out
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by Revolva(m): 9:27am On Jan 17, 2018
this posted need slap
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by salesforce: 9:44am On Jan 17, 2018
Oh
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by jaytime(m): 11:11am On Jan 17, 2018
Parollawd:

Your opinion is very welcomed
But need I remind u that azonto is a Ghanaian shii and we have being dancing it even before Mr eazi thought of entering the studio?
I'm not sure he was referring to Azonto era. I think he was talking about Pon Pon beat.
Re: 4 Mistakes Mr Eazi Made And What To Learn by donsimoniiblog: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
jaytime:

I'm not sure he was referring to Azonto era. I think he was talking about Pon Pon beat.

I'm also trying to tell u that.. Ghanian vibes have been on this side even before eazi entered a recording booth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Are You Still Hoeing? – Rude Fan Comes For Empress Njamah Over These Sexy Images / Harrysong Gifts Olajumoke Orisaguna N400K For Dancing To 'Chacha' / Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.