Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,938 members, 7,909,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:35 AM

This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) (63145 Views)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / This Wealthy Lady From Lesotho In Urgent Need Of A Nigerian Man (photo & Contact / Woman Disfigured By Accident Weds Her Man (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 6:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Edonojie007:

And Tell Me,you Were Not Angry When He Said That; You Dont Know Insecurity.
dude if the "shiithole" comment offends you then kindly forward your anger to the Originator of it. you know trump's twitter handle.fire up your twitter and give him a piece of your mind...that is if you have the balls.
getting provoked is easy. but it takes balls to hit back.can you hit trump back?
all of Africa was insulted.stop acting like Nigeria is the capital of Africa deserving to get angry more than the rest of us.coz thats just egos and insecurites at play.

1 Like

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 6:33am On Jan 15, 2018
ubunja:

dude if the "shiithole" comment offends you then kindly forward your anger to the Originator of it. you know trump's twitter handle.fire up your twitter and give him a piece of your mind...that is if you have the balls.
getting provoked is easy. but it takes balls to hit back.can you hit trump back?
all of Africa was insulted.stop acting like Nigeria is the capital of Africa deserving to get more angry than the rest of us.coz thats just egos and insecurites at play.
And Who Is Trump?
The One,one Of His Citizens Did The Bleep-u Sign??
Guy,i Can See You Are Un-educated,thinking Himself To Be Smart In Relating With People.
Besides,get Off Our Forums,we Dont Need Junks Like U Poking On Us.
Nigeria Is My Country,and I'm Proud To Be One; You Can Masturbate With It. Rubbish!
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 6:35am On Jan 15, 2018
Edonojie007:

And Who Is Trump?
The One,one Of His Citizens Did The Bleep-u Sign??
Guy,i Can See You Are Un-educated,thinking Himself To Be Smart In Relating With People.
Besides,get Off Our Forums,we Dont Need Junks Like U Poking On Us.
Nigeria Is My Country,and I'm Pround To Be One; You Can Masturbate With It. Rubbish!
in other words: NO BALLS.
little wonder there.the fastest ones to get offended are the biggest cowards.talk is cheap.action is hard.
until you grow balls how about you stop getting easily provoked?

1 Like

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 6:45am On Jan 15, 2018
ubunja:

in other words: NO BALLS.
little wonder there.the fastest ones to get offended are the biggest cowards.talk is cheap.action is hard.
until you grow balls how about you stop getting easily provoked?
What Do You Call Balls,going To Trump's Twitter Handle,and Insulting Him; That Wont Be A Big Deal- I Know Of Countless People Whom Have Done That,even Blacks.
Looking At You,I Think You Are Trump-headed(stubborn As He Is),accepting Fault Is One Rigorous Thing,you Proud-peacock Cant Do.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 6:47am On Jan 15, 2018
Edonojie007:

What Do You Call Balls,going To Trump's Twitter Handle,and Insulting Him; That Wont Be A Big Deal- I Know Of Countless People Whom Have Done That,even Blacks.
Looking At You,I Think You Are Trump-headed(stubborn As He Is),accepting Fault Is One Rigorous Thing,you Proud-peacock Cant Do.
just look at you...
starting off gentlemanly saying you dont wana get involved in silly arguements...but ending up all emotional and throwing insults everywhere.
you are out of your league bro. ubunja is just 2 steps ahead of you.ubunja is pulling your puppet strings and making you dance to his tune.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Pain(m): 6:52am On Jan 15, 2018
Scam Bait. Wait until (s)He sends you a bank account for money transfers. #LesothoShitHole
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Edonojie007(m): 6:53am On Jan 15, 2018
ubunja:

just look at you...
starting off gentlemanly saying you dont wana get involved in silly arguements...but ending up all emotional and throwing insults everywhere.
you are out of your league bro. ubunja is just 2 steps ahead of you.ubunja is pulling your puppet strings and making you dance to his tune.
The Ubunja Am Looking At Right Now,is Foolish And Stupid To Think He Can Smart-talk Me.
Just Accept This Fact,you Dont Know Where Your Priority Lies.
Is A Pity.
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by chizaramprudy(f): 6:53am On Jan 15, 2018
[quote author=charliboy654 post=64186967]
Am afraid of your skull, because there's no brain in it. [/quote
hahaha
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 6:58am On Jan 15, 2018
Edonojie007:

The Ubunja Am Looking At Right Now,is Foolish And Stupid To Think He Can Smart-talk Me.
Just Accept This Fact,you Dont Know Where Your Priority Lies.
Is A Pity.
dude.you are the one who approached a foolish and stupid guy. quit complaining. you met your expectations.be happy.
since you admit im foolish are you gona walk away quietly or keep talking wasting your time on me? coz either way i dont mind.

1 Like

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 7:01am On Jan 15, 2018
chizaramprudy:

Am afraid of your skull, because there's no brain in it
how amazing that the comment got so much Likes but still people want a piece of ubunja's empty skull.
guess empty skulls do trend.
who knew!

1 Like

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by Papanwamaikpe: 7:08am On Jan 15, 2018
ubunja:

dude.you are the one who approached a foolish and stupid guy. quit complaining. you met your expectations.be happy.
since you admit im foolish are you gona wall away quietly or keep walking wasting your time on me? coz either way i dont mind.
Pay less attention to those fuckers. Was this site created for Nigerians alone? Chineke kpo unu oku there! Keep doing the your thing bro and don't stop spilling the truth on how ladies useless ladies are in relationship especially Nigerians, let them wail to infinity. As for the guys attacking you, those ones are mumu, they're sex starved
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 7:09am On Jan 15, 2018
Papanwamaikpe:
Pay less attention to those fuckers. Was this site created for Nigerians alone? Chineke kpo unu oku there! Keep doing the your thing bro and don't stop spilling the truth on how ladies useless ladies are in relationship especially Nigerians, let them wail to infinity. As for the guys attacking you, those ones are mumu, they're sex starved
word!
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by MrEnigma007: 9:00am On Jan 15, 2018
I rarely do this but the ubunja guy isn't making any headway with his argument... I careless about the shithole comment, everyone has an opinion and everyone has an ego to massage but then talking insecurity I feel he started by mentioning "Moroccan dick" whereas the post said "Nigerian". I think that my friend is insecurity over the name " Nigerian " the title holds. if you weren't insecure the Moroccan dick won't come up in the first place
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by smartpyzee(m): 11:20am On Jan 15, 2018
ubunja:

well its not nice enough.
say "please Mr. Ubunja" or else take the highway.
Oya Gba left! !!

Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by oxon(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2018
ubunja:

im in all forums.
visit 2go south africa and search for ubunja.
im also on Facebook and Twitter.im guessing you are too.even thou they are American platforms.and you are nigerian.
is either you have identity crisis or you have way to much time on your hands
Re: This Lady From Lesotho Wants A Nigerian Man (Photo) by ubunja(m): 8:09am On Jan 16, 2018
oxon:
is either you have identity crisis or you have way to much time on your hands
kindly jump off the nearest cliff
then maybe your ghost will see that your opinions dont keep the world spinning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Attributes. / Girls That Date Cute Guys, How Do You Cope?. / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.