Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,146 members, 7,943,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:15 AM

Is Echankar A Cult - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Echankar A Cult (418 Views)

Are Jehovah's Witnesses A Cult Organisation? / Why Islam is a Cult of Mohammed! / Is The Deeper Life Bible Church A Cult ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Echankar A Cult by incredible2017: 11:58am On Jan 14, 2018
Please Nlanders, i have been listening to a programme about Echankar, to be Specific the title of the topic is HU.
My confusion is that the presenter is saying that singing HU is the only way to be saved.
This make me start suspecting if this Echankar is a cult.

(1) (Reply)

I Am From The Tribe Of Ephriam / New "Patterns Of Evidence" That Support The Biblical Exodus / The Sins Of My Pastor. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.