Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,099 members, 7,880,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp (45278 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / Nigerian Woman Arrested In Italy For Forcing Girls Into Prostitution With 'Juju' / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by slawomir: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
ok
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by offishialpablo: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2018
buhari sef
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by samuk: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
If you had border to listen to the conversation and you were not consumed by prejudice for Edo people, you would have realised that the people fighting were French speaking Cameroonians and the Yoruba speaking Nigerians were the one doing the video. Someone asked in Yoruba if she has been killed and someone said let's video because that is what they (Cameroonians) do when Nigerians are fighting.

1 Like

Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by daroz(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
The OP and the mod who took this nonsense to the front page are very stupid.
What is the evidence to show that those fighting are Edos, or where they are is Italy ? I don’t know why Nairaland these days takes pleasure in promoting abuses against the Edo pple?
Infact , of what use is even this thread if not to just bash and insult us baselessly? God punish all of you, including Seun himself who allows this unproven rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Benekruku(m): 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
DieBuhari:
Descendants of Oduduwa at it again.

No wonder he was kicked out of heaven

And where was Jesus kicked out from? Hell?

Keep following Middle-East gods while insulting yours!
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by RickandMorty: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2018
look at this white nun running for safety.Those Nigerian girls are subhuman ape with low impulse control.
See why people think we are from shithole countries? continue to prove Trump right.
Funny thing is that Trump is probably the kind of president that will watch videos like this.

Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Kingdolo(m): 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
Which kind thread be dis
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by mkpurumma090(f): 4:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
is it a reality?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
I want to make a passionate comment right here, i have come to understand that we Africans are always eager to post about bad and evil things that devalue the African continent. do you think Africa has more rate of evil and crimes than the western world? the answer is pure no. but they tend to package and contain such nonsense. but here in Africa we are always excited to post about rape, kidnappings, jungle justice, perverts and all worth not. so tell me why the other continents of the world won't look at us like a "sh*t Hole" continent? even when you watch most of these street TVs, you find out they usually like to post the parts where dumb people get their questions wrong and shun the right ones so people can laugh.
the media is a powerful tool to the world. my point is let us have this habit of posting good things about Africa and mostly contain the bad ones.

you've said it all
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Spoilt4toto: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
January is hard for some peeps oh. Today while chilling in my house after church service, a guy appeared, trying to sell a cat to me and when I refused and told him I don't have rats in my house, he begged me to just buy the cat and he would bring the rats later in the evening.... I weak no be small
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by ifyalways(f): 4:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
Useless bloggers.

It was Francophone girls fighting, Nigerian girls only took the video.

4 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by josessybj: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
The girls fighting are not Nigerian but Nigeria are the one recording

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by wtfcoded: 4:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Praktikals:
Awon International Arekkers. No wonder Igbos have yam legs.
Mumu human being
Yoruba's will never learn!
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by bigerboy200: 4:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
the fighters were speaking French.. must have been from Cameron.
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by muthmayinnah: 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
l am disappointed the way most NIGERIANS behave abroad especially IGBOS AND SOUTH SOUTH, they are not representing, see l am talking from what l see here
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 14, 2018
Old video, plus fake story.
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by freshkpomo(m): 6:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
AkupeMBANO:
I want to make a passionate comment right here, i have come to understand that we Africans are always eager to post about bad and evil things that devalue the African continent. do you think Africa has more rate of evil and crimes than the western world? the answer is pure no. but they tend to package and contain such nonsense. but here in Africa we are always excited to post about rape, kidnappings, jungle justice, perverts and all worth not. so tell me why the other continents of the world won't look at us like a "sh*t Hole" continent? even when you watch most of these street TVs, you find out they usually like to post the parts where dumb people get their questions wrong and shun the right ones so people can laugh.
the media is a powerful tool to the world. my point is let us have this habit of posting good things about Africa and mostly contain the bad ones.
the thing weak me,and nairaland come even push am go front page!!!! See as them label am EDO,and the trekking part,how can someone trek to italy Both the MODS and OP are stupid

2 Likes

Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
NigeriaGIST:
As share by a facebook page called Everyday People- N.G. Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution, Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp... They All Ran Away The Moment One Of The Girls Started Bleeding. Well it seems we wouldn't stop disgracing ourselves when ever we are outside the country. Just imagine what these ladies are doing in refugee camp again?

Well watch the video below:

https://www.facebook.com/everydaypeopleng/videos/2071816426381620/

Source @ http://www.premiumpaynigeria.com/2018/01/nigerian-girls-who-trekked-to-italy-for.html

Nobody Trekked to Italy.
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by bossbrown7676: 7:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
XIs all right
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Diso60090(m): 9:34pm On Jan 14, 2018
Who come win for the fight i nor understand if you wan do recording finish up your work which mumu half tape be this
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by babaarewa(m): 10:06pm On Jan 14, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Wooow! Never knew Edo's were Igbo's? Tell me something abeg undecided
But birds of like feather
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Sarah20A(f): 3:05am On Jan 15, 2018
shocked I am shocked by the amount of ignorant and stupidity whoever post this trash have,Edo this,Edo that,in fact let me bless u grin if u are single may Edo spouse locate u by fire,all ur children will get married to Edo people cooleven when is clear that this people are not edo,u still looked 4 a way to drag Edo into it. u should have just told us that ur love for Edo people is very strong than for u to be beating around the Bush tongue
Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Emiron(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2018
ok continue

Re: Edo Girls Who Trekked To Italy For Prostitution Fight Bloody At Refugee Camp by Ishilove: 11:53am On Jun 02, 2018
*sigh*

So much stupidity on Nairaland. Sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Finds His Kidnapper Among Passengers In Sokoto / Nigerian Man Beheads His Girlfriend In Ghana (video) / Food Vendor Dies While Rescuing Colleague From Electric Shock. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.