Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,002 members, 7,899,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 03:27 PM

Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba (22631 Views)

Miyetti Allah: We Plan To Attend Amotekun Public Hearing On Monday / “is Buhari Too Big For Allah? We Muslims Are Not Happy About This” – Man Reacts / Despite Military Presence, Over A Million Cows Have Flooded Benue, Ortom Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by laudate: 10:59pm On Jan 14, 2018
LionDeLeo:
Exactly. And that is why the problem persist.

According to them, if the fulanis are killed, they should simply bury their dead and continue from there?

And when they go for reprisal, it becomes a serious issue. Just scroll up and see the comments above.
Am surprised at this. sad Who started the killing spree? Was it not the Fulanis? Because they claimed their cows had been stolen? And the security agencies looked the other way? Didn't the Fulani killing spree continue for years, until the indigenes of the Middle belt now decided that attack is the best form of defence? So the Middle belt communities that have been simply burying their dead for years, crying painfully and looking for salvation which never came from the security agencies, before deciding to arm themselves, are now the evil ones? shocked
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by godofuck231: 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2018
So the cows are added to the casualty?

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by princejenks(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
why are these folks trying to muddle things up here? Imagine they are trying to lump together cattle rustling and herdsmen and farmers clashes into one and same thing and making it seem their losses arose from the latter alone. These folks can't confuse us pls no matter how they hard they try cos Nigeria is not the only country having this normadic herdsmen of fulani extraction but the reason other countries are not having these kind of incessant clashes leading to numerous deaths simply cos they enforce their laws when
these folks transgress them but in Nigeria it's different cos their very powerful brothers in high places make them get away with it. Speaking of the number of cattle,it has been determined we import more cattle from outside the country for beef consumption than the worst looking cattle this localized fulani herders in Nigeria are breeding for our markets and finally whether this cattle breeder association like it or not,their members nomadic way of breeding cattle has become obsolete,they should be using their association to sensitize their members to this reality and use their platform to advocate for how government can help them subsidize their business in such a way to encourage their members to embrace modern ways of breeding cattle. If they think they can get any kind of sympathy from this kind of releases that only paint them in bad light as supporting the killings,they need to think again cos the nigerians they are dealing with here are more enlightened and can see through their lies and complicity in the killings

2 Likes

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by poseidon12: 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
TheFreeOne, thanks for posting the very informative article on Buhari's evil plan for Fulani cattle colonies.
Does anyone have the list of the 16 States that supposedly have donated land to him? I hope that no SE State Governor is stupid enough to give. That would spell political suicide for that Governor.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by poseidon12: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2018
Solorrman:
one big haters of islam,u know ur name ? we exceptionally call u kafiri that is infidel,u are worse than idol worshipper but indeed we heard abt u in a long time. The justification of killing fulani as nothing u claimed is a clear bias and hatred to promote tension in the state of the country just bkos u hate buhari,secondly the caliphate u talked abt is a better way of life than ur obvious wrong christianity way where u only worship a man that have penix and anus as a god,to my understanding any person that failed to realized a God must be pure and capable is a mad man and just supressung truth just bkos he find his parent on the path,jesus christ and his followers have no ground to curse or insult islam bkos he lacked the features that comprises an entity God but the moment God become as a man with penix and blossom anus just like ur garri egba anus then i will say sorry to u as i pity ur senses following a man that can even get tied as mentioned in ur scriptures full of doubt and differences. I never read replies in case u try to do that but remember i am one of the northern illitrates as u can see how i use my wordens i hope u can read and understand the jargons

Looks like he touched a raw nerve by leaking your secret agenda. You and your Buhari should keep your cattle colonies to yourselves.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by poseidon12: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
mjabdulk:
the war between fulanis and non fulanis will continue to be reciprocal if the non fulanis continue to kill the fulanis , destroy their properties and setting their houses ablazed. let their a provided grazing lands for them because they are nigerians too.

Are they Nigerians now?
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by davillian(m): 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
Bloody liars.
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by Laralag: 11:43pm On Jan 14, 2018
poseidon12:
TheFreeOne, thanks for posting the very informative article on Buhari's evil plan for Fulani cattle colonies.
Does anyone have the list of the 16 States that supposedly have donated land to him? I hope that no SE State Governor is stupid enough to give. That would spell political suicide for that Governor.

THe 16states were not mentioned, I have tried to inquire, I just hope for sanity and common sense sake that they are all northern states
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by 2016easy2017: 11:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
this man deserves to be arrested immediately for justifying genocide by MYETISHAYTAN[img][/img].
does he mean these lawless herdsmen?

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by DemonInSiege: 12:56am On Jan 15, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Exactly. And that is why the problem persist.

According to them, if the fulanis are killed, they should simply bury their dead and continue from there?

And when they go for reprisal, it becomes a serious issue. Just scroll up and see the comments above.

You're a Fulani man

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by bigfish3k: 1:54am On Jan 15, 2018
mjabdulk:
the war between fulanis and non fulanis will continue to be reciprocal if the non fulanis continue to kill the fulanis , destroy their properties and setting their houses ablazed. let their a provided grazing lands for them because they are nigerians too.

why is the north even dragging lands with us here in the south
the north always tell us how 75% of nigerias land belong to them and 25% for the south.
so whats the problem here, is the 75% land barren and useless
is the 25% land owned by the south more quality than the 75% u people always boast of, if so stop boasting about it

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by edupedia: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2018
TheFreeOne:

https://www.thehealthpilot.org/buhari-decides-restructure-nigeria-establishing-fulani-herdsmen-colonies-across-nation/

HOW MUCH OF NIGERIAN PROBLEMS ARE CATTLE HERDSMEN?
So PDP, Igbos, and our corrupt pastors have eventually found new narratives and a new song to use to hang Buhari? It is titled “Fulani Herdsmen”. Now, all the problem with Nigeria is about cows, about beef, about grazing zones and about killings in Benue State whose causes have not even been properly analyzed to prevent future occurrences.
Which way are we going Nigerians? Are we serious about solving our problems or just surrounding one man with hate because another election is around the corner? If we so much care about those killed in Benue why is there little or no discussion about the real problem and solutions for preventing further killings? Why are u not holding Gov Ortom as the Chief Security officer for Benue responsible? Why are you not asking him what he has done with the huge annual security votes? And how many of the armchair critics of Buhari have read the relevant Benue State grazing law and how many know how it is being implemented. Instead, people are more interested in manipulating our heads and our minds for the purpose of making the wrongs of PDP forgivable for the coming elections.
Let’s find a way round APC and PDP. Let's solve Nigerian problems holistically instead of this attempt to turn us into mumus by hatred for one man and his ethnicity. Do not allow politicians turn your eyes away from the real problems of most Nigerians. These include corruption, an ineffective democratic system, expensive food, inadequate housing, high cost of transportation, poor health services, fuel shortages, irregular power supply, graduate unemployment, poor funding of education and lopsided appointments and employment into the Federal Civil Service. Etc
Now there are statements and radio recordings to bring GEJ the Nigerian Messiah back to the throne. A friend has reacted to this latest effort this way:
“Just as I thought! Some veiled campaign for GEJ. Except that we are not told which lessons he has learnt.The man never admitted to having committed any wrongs, anyway. He superintended over d mindless looting of d nation's wealth (which those in position to know admitted would take time to recover, no matter how smart d resetter. Aptly described, and actually seen as a blessed ATM without a secret PIN. No surreptitious attempts to rebrand and reintroduce GEJ will succeed, God helping Nigeria.”
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by Xisnin(m): 9:43am On Jan 15, 2018
Bigboss111:
It seems you are frustrated. Get a good job.

Peace is the only way out. Mind you I am not supporting what herdsmen are doing nor the retaliation of farmers or vice-versa. I am just a peace loving Nigerian not a rebel nor a frustrated individual. Thank God I am a fulfilled person.

Yes, I am frustrated that your terrorist herdsmen brothers are killing indiscriminately and are getting
away with it. I also know that it makes no difference to you because only a human can be concerned
about killings, I don't know the class you belong to. You think you are fulfilled because your brothers
are getting away with killings? Think again, the clock is ticking.

1 Like

Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by ofwest47(m): 9:54am On Jan 15, 2018
Miyetti lies
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by Afritop(m): 8:30pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bigboss111:
Fulani cattle breeders are really neglected for a long time and so many were killed and their cattle. We can recall recent cattle rustling all over the country. But since most of them don't have any access to media outfit to express their grievances, they are left to leak their wounds in silence.

Sadly, the government has failed to tackle the enormous challenges between them and the farmers. Though some of them vent their anger by killing farmers even after little altercation. So bad!

We need peace to enable us grow as a country. Also, bad governance, poverty, unemployment and sentiments are among factors that continue to worsen the situation.

May peace reign in Nigeria.
They are only deceiving you so that you kind feel for them. Did the police make any statement
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by laudate: 9:04pm On Jan 15, 2018
Bigboss111:
Fulani cattle breeders are really neglected for a long time and so many were killed and their cattle. We can recall recent cattle rustling all over the country. But since most of them don't have any access to media outfit to express their grievances, they are left to leak their wounds in silence.

Sadly, the government has failed to tackle the enormous challenges between them and the farmers. Though some of them vent their anger by killing farmers even after little altercation. So bad!

We need peace to enable us grow as a country. Also, bad governance, poverty, unemployment and sentiments are among factors that continue to worsen the situation.

May peace reign in Nigeria.
Another epistle reeking of stupidity. sad And what about those human lives that were wasted by the Fulani herdsmen? What about the innocent men, women and children they killed, the houses and communities they set ablaze as well as the farm crops and fields they ransacked? Who bears the brunt of the atrocities committed by the Fulani terrorist herdsmen?
Re: Miyetti Allah: We Lost 1000 People, 2 Million Cows In Taraba by Ojiofor: 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2018
Nigerians must reject Buhari and his gang of Fulani murderers in 2019 or else.........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At NIPOST Headquarters In Abuja / Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) / It Will Amount To Blasphemy If Nigerians Reject Tinubu – Yuguda

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.