Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,685 members, 7,921,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 06:00 AM

Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. (16112 Views)

BBNaija 2017 Ex-Housemate, Bisola, Shares Stunning New Photos / Throwback Photo Of Ebuka And Efe As Winner Of BBNaija 2017 / Emeka Okoro: "My Childless Marriage Of 10 Years Doesn't Bother Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by neloyah: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
The fact that we read this made news means negative comments bother you a lot uncle Efe.
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
frubben:
ride on bro. release all d nonsense you have and let us hear word

Argh! shocked
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Tunagee(m): 9:10pm On Jan 14, 2018
nuellaisaac:
Winner of the 2017 edition of Big Brother Naija, Efe Ejeba, has revealed that he hardly uses the different social media platforms invogue today and as such, negative comments from trolls on these platforms do not bother him.
BBNaija 2017 Winner Efe

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said,

“The truth is that I don’t know what is happening on social media. When I wake up in the morning, I pray, eat, record songs and I release them. I don’t hear what people say about my music. I am not disturbed about negative comments because it is normal for people to have different views about whatever you do.”

The based on logistics singer also said he could not remember having any dealings with an on-air personality, who called him out on social media during the week for disrespecting him.

According to the OAP, Efe didn’t honour an invitation for an interview even after they had reached an agreement.
Reacting to the issue, Efe said,

“I haven’t heard anything like that. Like I said, I am not a social media person. I visit social media once in a while because of the industry I am in. I only go online when I want to post things that are important to me and I log off immediately after that. The truth is that I cannot remember having such discussion with any OAP.”

BBNaija 2017 Winner Efe

The singer insisted that he had a good year in 2017 ,despite the insinuation by some music followers that he needs to improve on his music to compete in the industry.

“Considering where I am coming from, I experienced massive growth in my career last year. Right now, I have the attention of the people and that is the most important thing. But I hope to do more this year, which is natural for every youth that dreams.

“I don’t feel any pressure. I am just doing my music. If there is any pressure, it is from within because I try to push myself every day. This year, I plan to release more music and videos, and I will put the rest in the hands of God. The industry is growing and I am happy to be part of it at the moment,”

https://notedlifestyles.com/negative-comments-dont-bother-efe/

Go and improve and stop talking trash!
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by DAVE41(m): 9:11pm On Jan 14, 2018
Efe be looking like militant
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Alfasalau(m): 9:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
TycoOn04:
Don't worry . don't mind them jare efe . they just hating , keep releasing ur "music" . it won't waste , there is a reason there are mental hospitals , they will play it for the patients there . its not.meant for normal human beings by the way , so ride on bro :' grin angry
na WA ooooo this one deep gan ni

1 Like

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Snow02: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2018
based on logistics negative comments should bother you that is the only you can become a better artist by improving on your work and through feeding off of the negative criticisms.... oh and your "music " is trash sorry bro just facts
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by computer0810(m): 9:17pm On Jan 14, 2018
just release everytin dis year and release no more, trash in d air
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by MobilityExpress: 9:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
After you won N20m off of social media now you come around to say you don’t know what’s happening on social media? The same social media that won you N20m in BBA when you were begging for votes week in week out. Keep lying to yourself undecided.

2 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by XingXhang(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2018
Daeylar:
He better start reading those comments.
No wonder he keeps releasing noise after noise.

Abeg shurrup!

Did he force you to download or listen to it?
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by XingXhang(m): 9:27pm On Jan 14, 2018
ammyluv2002:
Way to go Efe! Don't let anyone pull you down...believe in your dreams!

Don't mind them. Only those who are true dreamers and aiming for it would understand your post.
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Richardabbey(m): 9:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
Fynestboi:

grin grin
I Don Catch U Today
Na U Dey Ban Me For Dis Site angry
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
JAMO4REAL1:
dont mind them let them say anything dey like, 25m is not easy bro (who I be)
Lol .. Money that has finished. that i can guarantee you!
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Dalek(m): 9:31pm On Jan 14, 2018
grin

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Tunsboy17(m): 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2018
when he knows he sings nonsence.........why will he mind the social media?
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Fynestboi: 9:35pm On Jan 14, 2018
Richardabbey:
I Don Catch U Today

Na U Dey Ban Me For Dis Site angry

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
slawomir:
my grandfather is 146 years old and he still alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business

Nigerians don't mind their own business that is why the nation is retrogressing

We Nigerians are our brothers keeper that's why we don't mind our business.

3 Likes

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by ikemesit4477: 9:40pm On Jan 14, 2018
nuellaisaac:
Winner of the 2017 edition of Big Brother Naija, Efe Ejeba, has revealed that he hardly uses the different social media platforms invogue today and as such, negative comments from trolls on these platforms do not bother him.
BBNaija 2017 Winner Efe

In a chat with Sunday Scoop, he said,

“The truth is that I don’t know what is happening on social media. When I wake up in the morning, I pray, eat, record songs and I release them. I don’t hear what people say about my music. I am not disturbed about negative comments because it is normal for people to have different views about whatever you do.”

The based on logistics singer also said he could not remember having any dealings with an on-air personality, who called him out on social media during the week for disrespecting him.

According to the OAP, Efe didn’t honour an invitation for an interview even after they had reached an agreement.
Reacting to the issue, Efe said,

“I haven’t heard anything like that. Like I said, I am not a social media person. I visit social media once in a while because of the industry I am in. I only go online when I want to post things that are important to me and I log off immediately after that. The truth is that I cannot remember having such discussion with any OAP.”

BBNaija 2017 Winner Efe

The singer insisted that he had a good year in 2017 ,despite the insinuation by some music followers that he needs to improve on his music to compete in the industry.

“Considering where I am coming from, I experienced massive growth in my career last year. Right now, I have the attention of the people and that is the most important thing. But I hope to do more this year, which is natural for every youth that dreams.

“I don’t feel any pressure. I am just doing my music. If there is any pressure, it is from within because I try to push myself every day. This year, I plan to release more music and videos, and I will put the rest in the hands of God. The industry is growing and I am happy to be part of it at the moment,”

https://notedlifestyles.com/negative-comments-dont-bother-efe/
The guy resemble my grand mama he goat!
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by Bobby95(m): 9:49pm On Jan 14, 2018
the most hillarous comment i saw on this guy was that dude who told him to remove his hat so as to allow hit song enter his head. That guy no joy

1 Like

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by fergieboy: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
This guy no just get swag at all... What a waste angry
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by punche(m): 9:57pm On Jan 14, 2018
Daeylar:
He better start reading those comments.
No wonder he keeps releasing noise after noise.

Oboi... Hope this guy isn't on nairaland. Ohhh I forgot he isn't a social media person so you are safe.
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by punche(m): 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2018
God de�
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by tribalistseun: 10:07pm On Jan 14, 2018
JAMO4REAL1:
dont mind them let them say anything dey like, 25m is not easy bro (who I be)
money wey don finish before December
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by tribalistseun: 10:12pm On Jan 14, 2018
andyibanga:
you should start listening to pple uncle efe. my humble opinion, music is not for you, do something else while you still have some money left
catfish business na big business

1 Like

Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by ammyluv2002(f): 10:38pm On Jan 14, 2018
XingXhang:

Don't mind them. Only those who are true dreamers and aiming for it would understand your post.

Most of them are struggling real hard to achieve their dreams and would easily pull someone down! Nothing good comes easy. ...you have to fight for what you want!
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by XingXhang(m): 10:39pm On Jan 14, 2018
ammyluv2002:

Most of them are struggling real hard to achieve their dreams and would easily pull someone down! Nothing good comes easy. ...you have to fight for what you want!

Yeah. Besides, the average human is envious by nature.
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by blackbeau1(f): 10:50pm On Jan 14, 2018
Well ,they don't bother me either and I don't have the advantage of 25 million naira, how much more you?
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by thesicilian: 12:12am On Jan 15, 2018
ammyluv2002:
Way to go Efe! Don't let anyone pull you down...believe in your dreams!
Yeah. All he needs to blow is just one song.
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by greatman247(m): 12:15am On Jan 15, 2018
who is deceiving this guy that makes him think he can sing? Dude has no talent at all, his music is so wack.
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by theDEVILisHERE: 12:47am On Jan 15, 2018
XingXhang:

There is no better dreamer
than a Mad man
He also aims for what he dreams
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by bernard1000001(m): 1:08am On Jan 15, 2018
See lie at high level...after the interview him go be like "i
Kno say i no be musician im just tryin to feel among"
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by High01: 6:08am On Jan 15, 2018
The money � Don finished...e dey pain ham... Instead make he carry the money go bet 9ja... [sup][/sup] cry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Negative Comments Don’t Bother Me — Bbnaija 2017 Winner Efe Speaks. by BluntBoy(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2018
slawomir:
my grandfather is 146 years old and he still alive and healthy simply because he is always minding his own business

Nigerians don't mind their own business that is why the nation is retrogressing

If you were minding your business, you wouldn't have made this post.

The problem with many of you who like to rattle about minding one's business is that you don't even know what it means to mind your business.

If everyone was to mind their business, no one would rescue accident victims. Bill Gate will not give a damn about Africa. No one will give a damn about anyone and we wouldn't even need to live in complex societies.

Lastly, I wonder how minding one's business works with this topic. If people were minding their business, would Efe have even won the BBN in the first place? There were people who never knew him from Adam but yet voted for him.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Release Kemi Olunloyo Unconditionally – Foreign Journalists Tell Nigeria Police / Omotola Beats Genevieve As The Sexiest Nollywood Actress / Kiss Daniel Releases His “New Era” Album With No Feature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.