Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,273 members, 7,881,034 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:16 AM

Is It Right For A Church To Change It's Name Every Year? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Right For A Church To Change It's Name Every Year? (261 Views)

Apostolic Church To Vacate Premises After Attack On Muslim Family In Oyo / Woman Reports Noisy Church To LASEPA. Forces Them To Change Venue Of Vigil / Living Faith Church To Construct Four Lane Express From Lafenwa To Ayobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right For A Church To Change It's Name Every Year? by Benblaq(m): 4:55pm On Jan 14, 2018
It keeps bothering me whether this church at the end of my street is going the right way or not.
Since the inception of the church five years ago, they've made it a norm to have a change of name at the beginning of every year.
Today was another day a new name was launched..is it right?
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Change It's Name Every Year? by Gracespecial101(m): 5:05pm On Jan 14, 2018
The only thing that can make them change names is when the do not understand the vision that has been set in place for them and when they are not serious with the vision
Re: Is It Right For A Church To Change It's Name Every Year? by Amberon: 5:29pm On Jan 14, 2018
My dear your own is good. We used to attend a church that changed name every couple of months. The worst thing is that the man always says it's God's decision.

(1) (Reply)

Since Jesus Can't Die,y D "Show" Of Him Dying And Resurrecting Again?? / Fools Say.... / Documentation Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.