Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,067 members, 7,939,294 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Ara, Talks About Her Relationship With The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ara, Talks About Her Relationship With The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (652 Views)

Mr Macaronii Features Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi, In A Skit / Davido Introduces Chioma, The Chef To Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (video) / Tiwa Savage Reacts After Davido 'Confirmed' Her Relationship With Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ara, Talks About Her Relationship With The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Rickyrick: 7:00pm On Jan 14, 2018
Rumore had it that Ara was dating the Ooni of Ife and that she will be the next queen.
Ara, denied the rumors in an interview saying the Ooni, is just a friend.

She said:

“There is no iota of truth to such reports, please disregard them. The Ooni is like a father to me, and he takes me as his daughter. There is no love affair between us at all.

The monarch is a very great lover of our culture, and it is obvious that he has done a lot to support and promote the Yoruba culture.

I am also a cultural ambassador and the Ooni has lent his support to our cause. I believe that there are a lot of potential in this country that can be tapped.

If we harness the tourism potential of Nigeria, it would fetch the country more money than oil and gas.

There are a lot of beautiful sites across the country that foreigners would love to visit, and with my foundation, I have decided to showcase the country’s beauty through movies and other forms of entertainment.”
Source: https://wendynonso./2018/01/14/drummer-ara-talks-about-her-relationship-with-the-ooni-of-ife-oba-adeyeye-ogunwusi/
Re: Ara, Talks About Her Relationship With The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Rickyrick: 7:02pm On Jan 14, 2018

Re: Ara, Talks About Her Relationship With The Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Beejay3000(m): 12:38am On Jan 15, 2018
Na igbo friends cause am

(1) (Reply)

Ladies (married Or Single) Surprise Your Man This 2018 With The Following... / Davido, Wizkid, 2baba, Tekno, Falz, Runtown, Sarkodie, Timaya, Psquare, Youngfac / Between Ice Prince & A Twitter User, See What Happened .... (it's So Funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.