Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,527 members, 7,920,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini (2022 Views)

The Day U.S. President Reagan Was Shot, 40 Years Ago (Photos) / Michelle Obama Describes Her Family's Daily Routine During Coronavirus Lockdown / Barack & Michelle Obama Buy Martha's Vineyard Mansion For $11.75 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:19pm On Jan 14, 2018
Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini With Daughter

Michelle Obama and her eldest daughter Malia made a rare appearance in swimsuits as they are enjoying the sun in Miami.

The mother and 19-year-old daughter were spotted walking off Miami Beach on Saturday surrounded by friends – including former Obama administration senior advisor Valerie Jarrett – and Secret Service personnel, Daily Mail reports.

Michelle, 53, looked sensational in a white bikini top matched with high-waisted white denim cut-off shorts as she trudged her way barefoot through the sand, holding her shoes in one hand.

See the photos below;

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/michelle-obama-flaunts-banging-curves-html/

[img]https://2.bp..com/-ej0sE98atZE/WlvIiLczBsI/AAAAAAAEH0k/Dc3Lb2oZoRk43VfRccNsELVE8rR0MamYwCLcBGAs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]https://4.bp..com/-jTNh7Dh2ABw/WlvIQCe-MVI/AAAAAAAEH0Y/2Z-MQaWugw0Th-2ouGnpjnIS3-Kx8lMxgCLcBGAs/s1600/4822D53000000578-5268327-The_whole_look_The_former_first_lady_donned_a_bandanna_and_long_-a-47_1515952050891.jpg[/img]

Lalasticlala
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2018
See more hot bikini photos of the ex president's wife at https://www.brainnewsradio.com/michelle-obama-flaunts-banging-curves-html/
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by thesicilian: 11:26pm On Jan 14, 2018
She's beautiful, though the Twin Towers have fallen sha
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 14, 2018
Haba na
Where the curve
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by Gentle034(m): 11:37pm On Jan 14, 2018
Banging curves ne! Kileleye?
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by whycee001(m): 11:53pm On Jan 14, 2018
Good for you, if na here na another culture wey no help we go dey discuss
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by KingSango(m): 12:23am On Jan 15, 2018
Lots of tranny's have curves. grin

They have man parts too!

ASE

Love Sango
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by OKUCHI11(m): 12:33am On Jan 15, 2018
land not for sale
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by Donald3d(m): 3:07am On Jan 15, 2018
Am i the only one who spotted the female secret service agent ?
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 15, 2018
Just looking at the eldest daughter Malia who smokes pot. Her harvard friend Yara Shahidi and her must be throwing pot parties every now and then. Very cool.
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 15, 2018
Truly, I believe that this woman is a tranny.

Look at her breast, they are not properly aligned & positioned. grin

She doesn't even possess that feminine trait. Her thighs remind me of George Weah's grin

Remember Joan Rivers of the Fashion Police statement about Michele Obama?

Why would she joke with such a sensitive issue?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBeVJ9TFofM

Well, she was killed 2 weeks after she made that statement (by the CIA - I guess).

1 Like

Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by LordReed(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2018
Zoharariel:

She doesn't even possess that feminine trait. Her thighs remind me of George Weah's grin

Well, she was killed 2 weeks after she made that statement (by the CIA - I guess).

You conspiracy theorists are not very smart. Here's a man that campaigned twice for US presidency in a country that is still coming to grips with gay marriage and you actually think Michelle being transgender would be a secret? LoL

1 Like

Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by MONITZ: 1:40am On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=Zoharariel post=64209964]Truly, I believe that this woman is a tranny.

She doesn't even possess that feminine trait. Her thighs remind me of George Weah's ;

@Zoharariel,u bad gan with this ur description.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by Lucasbalo(m): 6:25am On Jan 17, 2018
Zoharariel:

Baba Ijebu, go and take your meds.
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by Lucasbalo(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2018
LordReed:

You conspiracy theorists are not very smart. Here's a man that campaigned twice for US presidency in a country that is still coming to grips with gay marriage and you actually think Michelle being transgender would be a secret? LoL
Many wackos are parading on nairaland when they are suppose to be getting treatments at Yaba Left.
Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Many wackos are parading on nairaland when they are suppose to be getting treatments at Yaba Left.

I do hope you're not referring to your in-law as a wacko because I have already dedicated your youngest daughter to Obatala, Shango, Ogun & Eshu Laalu Ogirioko in the spirit realm grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ex U.S President's Wife, Michelle Obama Flaunts Banging Curves In White Bikini by Lucasbalo(m): 7:33pm On Jan 18, 2018
Zoharariel:

I do hope you're not referring to your in-law as a wacko because I have already dedicated your youngest daughter to Obatala, Shango, Ogun & Eshu Laalu Ogirioko in the spirit realm grin cheesy grin
Just make sure you have enough $ because my girls does not know anything about Naira. After that, we can talk.

(1) (Reply)

Am Very Proud Of My Big Backside,kenyan Senator Accused Of Requesting For Extra / Imagine Americas First Lady Not Being In White House For Just Two Months / Nigerians React To North Korea’s Warning About Disrespecting Its Leader .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.