Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,297 members, 7,920,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:30 PM

It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit (13926 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Cries Out To Dencia: "They Collapsed My Business" / Dencia Shades Wizkid & Jada Pollock, His Manager Turned Baby Mama (Photo) / Dencia Steps Out In Bathrobe For Early Morning Interview On TVC,Lagos (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Olulinks(m): 7:14am On Jan 15, 2018
veekid:
3.5m for a cloth cos it can charge my phone abi? Who she epp gan sef?
It's all borrow pose. A cloth they can't comfortably wear to another event again.
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by zolajpower: 7:14am On Jan 15, 2018
spartoo:
that outfit is definitely rented. how would they buy a cloth that costs 3.5m or 1.3m just to wear to one show?

if na me buy am ehn, na everyday I go dey wear am till I die

undecided

Guy it is possible ooo. This are ladies who visit politicians and aristos . they are heavily paid, they Dont earn there money through d show business . there money comes from the politician. I have got a first time experience ,where a former gov will charter a (helicopter just to have fun with some slay queens. And the same helicopter will take them back after three days . so its very possible, the dress was bought at the rate of 3.5m
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Mrkumareze(m): 7:18am On Jan 15, 2018
veekid:
3.5m for a cloth cos it can charge my phone abi? Who she epp gan sef?

Even if it's a charger what kind of phone could it charge ? Well, it's alwysbliie that when one doesn't work for money he or she is spending
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by ForValour: 7:18am On Jan 15, 2018
kikiwendy:
It's beautiful tho
You are more beautiful. How are you doing?
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Emiron(m): 7:26am On Jan 15, 2018
ok

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by spartoo: 7:28am On Jan 15, 2018
zolajpower:

Guy it is possible ooo. This are ladies who visit politicians and aristos . they are heavily paid, they Dont earn there money through d show business . there money comes from the politician. I have got a first time experience ,where a former gov will charter a (helicopter just to have fun with some slay queens. And the same helicopter will take them back after three days . so its very possible, the dress was bought at the rate of 3.5m

that's a different scenario.

you'll see that in the near feature, neither she nor Wizzy will use that outfit again to show it was definitely rented
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Follygunners: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2018
modath:

How many times will this "non news" make front page? undecided......Minus the outrageous price tag, the jump suit is ugly, so why the repost for goodness sake...

Seun, you & your Mods need serious talking to!! sad

The mods on here are the most mediocre and idiotic professionals (not sure they make such grade) I've yet seen. They lack the progressive vision of the owner.
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Follygunners: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2018
"Diamond ring on a pig's nose.." undecided
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by zolajpower: 7:44am On Jan 15, 2018
spartoo:

that's a different scenario.

you'll see that in the near feature, neither she nor Wizzy will use that outfit again to show it was definitely rented
, they would have aunctioned it at a very meagre amount ,before then . its understandable with the case of WizKid,being an entertainer u Dont expect him to keep on wearing the same cloth throughout is career . but for the slay queen called dentia ,does she hustle for her daily earning with much - ado ?
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Victor1313(m): 7:49am On Jan 15, 2018
Decia wetn?

Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by anitank(f): 8:18am On Jan 15, 2018
Someone on twitter said she bought 6 yards while wizkid bought 2 and half yards grin cheesy
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:34am On Jan 15, 2018
3.5m for a piece of trash....God help our generation...
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by beejayblaze17(m): 8:38am On Jan 15, 2018
N3.5m for a cloth? While some1 needed just 1.2m for kidney transplant and they die every fucking day...���SOS please!! ���
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by baatboy(m): 9:11am On Jan 15, 2018
Poverty.. Will make u rubbish good things...
What money can do
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by Gkemz: 9:11am On Jan 15, 2018
spartoo:
that outfit is definitely rented. how would they buy a cloth that costs 3.5m or 1.3m just to wear to one show?

if na me buy am ehn, na everyday I go dey wear am till I die

undecided

Lol
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by agabaI23(m): 10:42am On Jan 15, 2018
modath:

How many times will this "non news" make front page? undecided......Minus the outrageous price tag, the jump suit is ugly, so why the repost for goodness sake...

Happy new year dear. It's been a looong time. Hope you're grinding wella...
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by spartoo: 10:53am On Jan 15, 2018
zolajpower:
, they would have aunctioned it at a very meagre amount ,before then . its understandable with the case of WizKid,being an entertainer u Dont expect him to keep on wearing the same cloth throughout is career . but for the slay queen called dentia ,does she hustle for her daily earning with much - ado ?

take my word bro.. thanks slay queen knows there are more important things to use money for
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by spartoo: 10:54am On Jan 15, 2018
modath:

abi serious flogging
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by kikiwendy(f): 6:15pm On Jan 15, 2018
ForValour:
You are more beautiful. How are you doing?
Thankyou.. I'm okay
Re: It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit by UzoR28: 9:38pm On Jan 15, 2018
I can't give any dry cleaner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Reveals The Secret Of His Marriage / Omg: Do You Remember Craig David? You Will Be Shocked With His New Look / PHOTOS: Celebrities At The Future Awards Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.