Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,938 members, 7,873,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) (22464 Views)

Binta Diallo: Wizkid Has Never Taken A Picture With King Ayo, His 2nd Son / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son Swagged Up In New Photos / King Ayo Balogun, Wizkid's 2nd Son And His Hairstyle Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Amirullaha(m): 11:27am On Jan 15, 2018
Hardeybohwarley:
Ok call me when it does.
It has...
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by correctguy101(m): 11:37am On Jan 15, 2018
Brooke60:
So, Second baby mama is a baby maker... 'King Ayo' will soon have another Step bro/sis undecided undecided
The "steps" go long die... undecided

1 Like

Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Nizguy(m): 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
look at how innocent Ayo is being surrounded with steps grin
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2018
Weborg:
@VIVIANGIST

Checkout the Pictures of Wizkid Son's Step Sister , from the Second Baby Mama , she is 3 Year Older than the second son ..... i mean just 3 Year Older , her name is Princess Amira

BY VIVIAN GIST : http://www.viviangist.ng/wizkid-son-king-ayo-balogun-shows-off-his-step-sister-pictures/

[img]https://2.bp..com/-63vLQk9sudk/WlxXf0QT5cI/AAAAAAAAAVk/NljY76gXrakn8Axoyn0aTqr3DsFthObJACLcBGAs/s1600/788s.png[/img]
[img]https://2.bp..com/-7l_EEXiuKhw/WlxXicLmXlI/AAAAAAAAAVo/7AwZqgCIZQofHTDedCT5C2_6-VhBnLQzgCLcBGAs/s1600/a99a0.png[/img]
lots of Nigerians cannot read

Binta Diallo clearly stated that the girl is her goddaughter in that post. She is not her child and the tag 'big sis' is the same way we call anyone older than us 'big sis'....they are not related, even less brother and sister

I can't believe you and many others on this thread cannot be bothered enough to read and understand

3 Likes

Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 11:57am On Jan 15, 2018
trustyshoess:
It's called half sister, not step sister
Thanks for schooling him. It's also good that he spoke out.
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by haqueurate(m): 12:05pm On Jan 15, 2018
vivianuuuu! no Goddaughter she call am? stop posting fakes
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 15, 2018
OP she's his half sister not step sister. A step sibling is not related by blood. Basic English
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by condralbedez: 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
HausaOverlord:
not lazy girls hoes
You are right gee
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 12:57pm On Jan 15, 2018
rawpadgin:
That's probably her business

I need her contact, been looking for a baby mama

Will pay her handsomely

grin
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Afrobasic(m): 2:25pm On Jan 15, 2018
trustyshoess:

Lmao... So you're on here too wink
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
BabyMama/BabyPapa business is really booming grin

Shinarlaura you see your mate? undecided dey there dey form Badoo grin
grin

Lol.. your plan will not work tongue tongue
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2018
trustyshoess:
omini-knoweth, what's the difference?

Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2018
BALLOSKI:
omini-knoweth, what's the difference?
Step sibling isn't related to you
Half sibling is related to you by one parent, hence half

You're welcome undecided
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Nobody: 3:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Afrobasic:

Lmao... So you're on here too wink
On nairaland?
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 8:56am On Jan 16, 2018
trustyshoess:

Step sibling isn't related to you
Half sibling is related to you by one parent, hence half

You're welcome undecided
you? You're very funny. This is sure a Welsh English. grin
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 16, 2018
BALLOSKI:
you? You're very funny. This is sure a Welsh English. grin
No such thing as Welsh English. The same Google you used before, use it again to find the meaning of step brother or sister. Those are the children to your step parent and so they're not related to you
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
trustyshoess:

No such thing as Welsh English. The same Google you used before, use it again to find the meaning of step brother or sister. Those are the children to your step parent and so they're not related to you
you're compounding the situation, hence my joke of "Welsh English".

You've really not satisfactorily explained what you meant.
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Lol.. your plan will not work tongue tongue
Don't mind him, my Queen. Just keep yourself for me.
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

Don't mind him, my Queen. Just keep yourself for me.

Lol... how re u doing handsome? wink
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Lol... how re u doing handsome? wink
I am fine, my love. I trust you are good too grin
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 4:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

I am fine, my love. I trust you are good too grin

Happy to hear that. I am very good too. So how's naija today?
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Happy to hear that. I am very good too. So how's naija today?

Nigeria is cool. We are still grappling with recession and prices of stuffs are still relatively high. But don't worry, when we get married, and you come to Nigeria, you will have a nice time. It is a cool country and my people are accommodating.

How is Cameroon?
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 4:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nigeria is cool. We are still grappling with recession and prices of stuffs are still relatively high. But don't worry, when we get married, and you come to Nigeria, you will have a nice time. It is a cool country and my people are accommodating.

How is Cameroon?

Don't worry. Everything will be fine again. Nothing last forever. Oh Nigerians are very welcoming. When i visited, i was treated as a princess wink. Everyone around me was so nice to me and i made some very good friends too.

Cameroon is ok. We too are very welcoming. Nigerians here feel at home and very comfortable.
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 4:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Don't worry. Everything will be fine again. Nothing last forever. Oh Nigerians are very welcoming. When i visited, i was treated as a princess wink. Everyone around me was so nice to me and i made some very good friends too.

Cameroon is ok. We too are very welcoming. Nigerians here feel at home and very comfortable.

When you visit as my wife, you will be treated like a QUEEN cheesy
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by shinarlaura(f): 5:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
BluntBoy:

When you visit as my wife, you will be treated like a QUEEN cheesy

Hahahahaha.. for sure na tongue
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BluntBoy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.. for sure na tongue
That is my woman. This year, no flirting. I am saving for the ring. cheesy
Enjoy the evening.
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
BALLOSKI:
you're compounding the situation, hence my joke of "Welsh English".

You've really not satisfactorily explained what you meant.
Dude if you don't understand what I meant, as easy as I've explained it, then you have a comprehension problem

Since you can't use Google, click the link and educate yourself
https://www.differencebtw.com/difference-between-step-brother-and-half-brother/
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 9:46am On Jan 17, 2018
trustyshoess:

Dude if you don't understand what I meant, as easy as I've explained it, then you have a comprehension problem

Since you can't use Google, click the link and educate yourself
https://www.differencebtw.com/difference-between-step-brother-and-half-brother/

my problem is not comprehension. The problem is you not understanding your own explanation.

I thought you had a better source until I visited the link.

Half brothers share 50% common genes from mother in case of death of father and from father in case of death of mother. While step brothers have no common genes because both are from different parents.
see this line.

Checkout the Pictures of Wizkid Son's Step Sister

The OP said this.

Two half brothers have blood relationship while two step brothers have no blood relationship.

your link says this.
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2018
BALLOSKI:
my problem is not comprehension. The problem is you not understanding your own explanation.

I thought you had a better source until I visited the link.

imagine this line.

They even recommend marriage somewhere in their article.

Lol
Dude you're starting to sound silly. If that source isn't good enough for you, then do your own research. Step siblings are unrelated, half siblings share half of your genes
Don't quote me anymore. Thanks
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 10:01am On Jan 17, 2018
trustyshoess:

Dude you're starting to sound silly. If that source isn't good enough for you, then do your own research. Step siblings are unrelated, half siblings share half of your genes
Don't quote me anymore. Thanks
I'd have given you the insult advalorem, but I think I should live you with your stupidity and alphabetsoup of an explanation.

You wanna prove a point and you failed woefully.
Re: King Ayo Balogun's Step Sister, Princess Amira (Photos) by BALLOSKI: 10:27am On Jan 17, 2018
trustyshoess:

No matter how good one is as a teacher, you can never teach a goat how to read.
Have a great day
lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 , Dominique, she just called me a goat.

Refer to rule number 2, please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CeeC Speaks On Her Relationship With Leo Dasilva / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 Pageant: Rose Meurer, Ezuruonye, Kenneth / Kemi Adetiba Celebrates Her 39th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.