Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,379 members, 7,881,356 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 PM

How To Cope With An Extra Year In School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Cope With An Extra Year In School (786 Views)

I Now Have An Extra Year. So Sad. / I Finally Had An Extra Year / Ministry Of Education Considering Adding An Extra Year To University Studies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cope With An Extra Year In School by ishola1992: 9:58am On Jan 15, 2018
The graduating list for my school was just released and I discovered that I am not graduating with my mates. how do I overcome the shame of having an extra year. a lot of things going on in my mind, i just pray I don't lose my it. am disappointed in myself already.
Re: How To Cope With An Extra Year In School by muhammed50(m): 10:05am On Jan 15, 2018
Now, you have more opportunity that your coming mates. So work hard!
Re: How To Cope With An Extra Year In School by Bajoagbo: 11:38am On Jan 15, 2018
you just have leave with it make amend where its necessary and you will succeed at the end. Samething happened to my brother years back too and he got a good paying job immediately by time he finished his extra year while some of his mates that left him behind then were still looking for a place to work.

(1) (Reply)

Lecturers To Prepare For Strike In The UK / JAMB Registration Date For 2019 UTME Form Officially Announced / Update On ASUP Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.