Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:04 PM

Rccg Fasting And Prayer(day 5) 15/01/2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(day 5) 15/01/2018 (489 Views)

"You Fornicate After Fasting And Prayer, Church Crusade" - Young Lady Says / RCCG Fasting 2018 To Start On 11/1/18 And End 30th Of July 2018 (photos) / RCCG Embarks On A 40-Day Fasting And Prayer From 11th January 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg Fasting And Prayer(day 5) 15/01/2018 by 4reala(m): 10:10am On Jan 15, 2018
DAY 5: MONDAY 15th Jan 2018

BREAKING GENERATIONAL SINS AND CURSES

PRAYER FOR BREAKING GENERATIONAL SINS, SOUL TIES AND CURSES:

Text: Rom. 5:15; Exo. 20, 34:5-7, Eze 18:19. Generational sins, courses and patterns are attitudes, actions, beliefs, behaviour, and/or habits that we have inherited from our family or relatives. We then “enter into” the same thing pattern and make it our own.

— Father!!! Let every unknown soul tie influencing my life negatively, be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

— Father!!! I stand in the finished work of the cross to severe my life from every effect of generational sin of my household in Jesus name.

— Father!!! Deliver me from every evil pronouncement that is causing affliction in my family in Jesus name.

— Father!!! By the fire of the Holy Ghost, every strongman perpetrating evil occurrence in my life and ministry let them be consumed by fire in Jesus name.

— Father!!! I stand in the blood of Jesus and revoke every legal ground that the enemies have possessed in Jesus name.

— Holy Ghost fire!!! Release your demolishing bullets and dynamites on every curse and soul ties affliction in my life.

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Response To The Popular Question "Did You Pray For Me In Church Today? " / 4 Ways To Get Wisdom / Prophet TB Joshua Lands In Harare, Zimbabwe For A Private Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.