Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,362 members, 7,910,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:11 PM

Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 (1187 Views)

2002 Audi A4 For Sale! FREE New Audi/VW diagnostic tool SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! / NOTTO® SE - Complete HID Conversion Kit For Sale / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by ayusman16(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2010
Hello Peeps,

I need info on Diagnostic kit for my Honda 03. I'll really appreciate if someone can tell me where to get it and the cost. Also, can somebody tell me how much it will cost me to service my ride at Honda's place. Thanks
Re: Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by ayusman16(m): 9:06pm On Apr 12, 2010
I have sent u a mail. Thanks
Re: Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by sultaan(m): 12:24am On Apr 13, 2010
I hve one for sale could not list it because my listing isgetting deleted by Spambot?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=240494.msg5733050#msg5733050
Re: Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by sultaan(m): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2010
Just got another post deleted

Features:

Read & erase generic OBD II trouble codes stored in the PCM (including pending codes) - DTC Lookup Services for further help

Read & erase GM/Ford/Chrysler OBD II manufacturer-specific codes stored in the PCM

Optional cables available to read & erase OBD I GM/Ford/Chrysler trouble codes

Enables user to easily and quickly link to their vehicle

Large easy-to-read LCD screen that provides Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and their definitions

Turn off Check Engine Light (Malfunction Indicator Lamp or MIL)

Extremely user friendly menu provides:

Monitor Status and I/M Readiness to determine if vehicle is ready for an emissions test. I/M Readiness is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance to a state emissions program

All emission testing facilities will fail a vehicle which has the "check engine light" lit at the time of the test

Alerts user to any pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), and reads Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status

Built-in help screens

View live engine data parameters (PIDs)

View freeze frame data

Review data
Code definitions are stored in the tool

Ruggedly built for both shop and road test use

1 year warranty

Made in U.S.A. with Globally Sourced components
Benefits:

Step up from a simple code reader to a scan tool at an affordable price

OBD I and OBD II software built in: no additional cartridges to buy

Expandable to cover OBD I vehicles with optional cables

Internal 9 volt battery stores latest test results for later review
Includes:

SUPER AutoScanner CP9145 Base Unit

OBD II Cable

8-Foot Extension Cable

Manual/CD-ROM with over 5,000 code definitions

Soft Carrying Case
Re: Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by sultaan(m): 1:11am On Apr 13, 2010
Just got another post deleted

Features:

Read & erase generic OBD II trouble codes stored in the PCM (including pending codes) - DTC Lookup Services for further help

Read & erase GM/Ford/Chrysler OBD II manufacturer-specific codes stored in the PCM

Optional cables available to read & erase OBD I GM/Ford/Chrysler trouble codes

Enables user to easily and quickly link to their vehicle

Large easy-to-read LCD screen that provides Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) and their definitions

Turn off Check Engine Light (Malfunction Indicator Lamp or MIL)

Extremely user friendly menu provides:

Monitor Status and I/M Readiness to determine if vehicle is ready for an emissions test. I/M Readiness is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance to a state emissions program

All emission testing facilities will fail a vehicle which has the "check engine light" lit at the time of the test

Alerts user to any pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs), and reads Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status

Built-in help screens

View live engine data parameters (PIDs)

View freeze frame data

Review data
Code definitions are stored in the tool

Ruggedly built for both shop and road test use

1 year warranty

Made in U.S.A. with Globally Sourced components
Benefits:

Step up from a simple code reader to a scan tool at an affordable price

OBD I and OBD II software built in: no additional cartridges to buy

Expandable to cover OBD I vehicles with optional cables

Internal 9 volt battery stores latest test results for later review
Includes:

SUPER AutoScanner CP9145 Base Unit

OBD II Cable

8-Foot Extension Cable

Manual/CD-ROM with over 5,000 code definitions

Soft Carrying Case
Re: Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by marketsale(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2010
ayusman16:

Hello Peeps,

I need info on Diagnostic kit for my Honda 03. I'll really appreciate if someone can tell me where to get it and the cost. Also, can somebody tell me how much it will cost me to service my ride at Honda's place. Thanks

Welcome to JUST Diagnostic Specialties!!!

We are your one-stop shop for all of your auto diagnostic needs - from air conditioning and brake check to high-performance. The pros at JUST can diagnose your vehicle's performance.

Our service technicians are trained with the latest technologies, so we can diagnose and recommend repair garage quickly. With a brand-new, state-of-the-art facility in Obanikoro, our technicians are more efficient than ever, which keeps costs down and puts your car back on the road sooner. Our policy of making sure that the work is done right the first time and the customer is always completely satisfied has earned us the loyalty and trust of many people nationwide. Feel free to stop by and see what makes JUST Automobile a step above the rest.
Thinking about purchasing a used vehicle? Let us thoroughly examine the vehicle to make sure that you aren't getting someone else’s problem by running check on engine.
Re: Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by ayusman16(m): 4:42pm On May 07, 2010
How much and can u post the pics?
Re: Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by salesauto: 5:02pm On May 07, 2010
ayusman16:

How much and can u post the pics?

The name of the brand we sell is Launch X 431 and the Price is N360,000.00

We can recommend a very good school on Auto Diagnosis that you can get the best training, i.e if you want a vast knowledge of Auto Diagnostic.

The only thing we teach you after buying from us is the basic on how to use it with one or two cars.
Re: Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by salesauto: 5:21pm On May 07, 2010
Just Automobile Launch X431 Master is a new automotive diagnostic product with the technology of Open Control Platform for Vehicle, representing the highest level of automotive diagnostic technology in the world.

It has the function of read DTCs, read data stream, actuation test, sensor waveform display and ECU coding it's faster to communicate with cars than X431 by integrated structure to save time in work. it can test most of cars by using the unique 16PIN connector which integrates the function of all 16 PIN connectors of X431.

24V operating voltage capability is added to work with different kinds of batteries.

Re: Diagnostic Kit For Ivtech 03 by oscartawn1: 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2011
So what's the advantage of this N360k product over the N35k product? Are the N30-50k tools not efficient?

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Register 1997 Honda Bulldog 900k / Very Neat Reg, 96 Model Toyota Carinae @ Cheap Rates N480k,08052334306[manual] / Very Very Clean Registered 2001 Mercedes E Class For N900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.