Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,502 members, 7,975,037 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:11 PM

Image Of The Beast Identified - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Image Of The Beast Identified (566 Views)

Describe The Mental Image Of God You Had As A Child / Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In Pretoria,south Africa. / PHOTO: Image Of An Angel Appears In The Clouds In South Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Image Of The Beast Identified by yhwh777: 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2010
Soca logo, Modeled on the biblical description of the beast. Having the apearance of a leopard, with bear like paws, mouth like a lion's, topped with a crown & given authority: Rev13:1-7 Is this the logo of an organisation who intends to enforce the law?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4876818.stm
Re: Image Of The Beast Identified by smallman1: 3:30pm On Apr 13, 2010
I think you have a long way to go.you are not close to the answer at all.the explanation is very lengthy so call me if you really want me to tell you the image of the wild beast with full and understandable explanation.
my number is 08081382872.
luv,
small man.
Re: Image Of The Beast Identified by Zodiac61(m): 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2010
yhwh777:

Soca logo, Modeled on the biblical description of the beast. Having the apearance of a leopard, with bear like paws, mouth like a lion's, topped with a crown & given authority: Rev13:1-7 Is this the logo of an organisation who intends to enforce the law?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/4876818.stm
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Very amusing - it is not April 1, is it?

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The God Of The Internet? / With The Power Of God / If You Must Succeed Read And Digest The Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.