Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,957 members, 7,987,422 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:12 AM

How I Make $1000 On A Single Sale On Fiverr In 3 Days (with proof) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make $1000 On A Single Sale On Fiverr In 3 Days (with proof) (370 Views)

How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? / How To Rake In Higher Income On Fiverr In 2018 / How I Make $1000 On A Single Sale On Fiverr In 3 Days (with Proof) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Make $1000 On A Single Sale On Fiverr In 3 Days (with proof) by mcmbonu: 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2018
Hey Guys, so fiverr is an over-flogged and rehashed topic right? Well, that could be true but unfortunately a lot of people are doing it wrong.

slaving for $4 in an already over crowded freelance site like fiverr is draining.

This thread is about how you can make $1000 in sale on fiverr

https://www.fiverr.com/emma_94/do-seo-article-writing

Note: This is my new fiverr account..

I will show you how i work smart and not hard

I also shared how i get clients on Groupon,LinkedIn,Facebook,Craigslist and charge them upto $1000.

WHO I HAD IN MIND WHEN CREATING THIS THREAD

people who have tried fiverr without success
People who have 9-5 jobs but are looking for other ways to make money
people looking for business and opportunities to invest in
students and youth corpers
people who are out of job or still searching

So I want you to take whatever I’m showing you here, put in action and cash in

Now, let’s get down to it ,fiverr has been around for 5 years therefore,
there is fierce competition and traffic to that site every day.

You won’t see result if you just create random gigs in multiple categories, bury your head in sand
and hope for the best.

The best way to break into successful selling on fiverr is to create an account that will be focused on one certain type of gig.
I will show you how I see sell services on fiverr without doing any of the work.

What you need

1. Get a new account: Account must be in USA and must have a female pic
2. Create just 2 gigs: Gigs could be in any of these niches (article, video intros,animations,banners and logo,seo, and app reviews)but provided you focus on just one niche.

TO CONTINUE TOMORROW..

(1) (Reply)

Akermas Energy Limited Is Recruiting For Labor Assistant / Safe Guide Ur Future / How To Build A Sustainable Business Online Without Any Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.