Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,015 members, 7,896,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

Guys Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Help (1162 Views)

Small Dick And One Minute Man: Guys Please Help / My Fiancée Freely Hangs Out With Guys, Please Help Me / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Help by emilfischer(m): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2018
My girlfriend just dumped me for another guy.This is the same girl I normally give money whenever I am in school . Now she has dumped me just because the guy is one of the richest guys in campus.
Re: Guys Please Help by dollyjoy(f): 10:54pm On Jan 15, 2018
emilfischer:
My girlfriend just dumped me for another guy.This is the same girl I normally give money whenever I am in school . Now she has dumped me just because the guy is one of the richest guys in campus.
What about the girl you dumped for her? How is she?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 15, 2018
dollyjoy:

Very silly and immature response to a rather serious subject. You shouldn't always carry your gender biased garbage to every thread.

How did you come to the conclusion that he dumped someone else for her? If you don't have a valid answer to this question, then you are a fool.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Help by makydebbie(f): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2018
Easier said than done, to move on.

How long have you guys been together? I'm sure you'll be fine dear. Next time, if you must spend, make sure you're spending on someone worth the stress.

Move on lol babes no dey smile anymore.
Re: Guys Please Help by makydebbie(f): 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2018
dollyjoy:
How does this even make sense regarding this issue?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Easier said than done, to move on.

How long have you guys been together? I'm sure you'll be fine dear. Next time, if you must spend, make sure you're spending on someone worth the stress.

Move on lol babes no dey smile anymore.

Worth the stress? Abeg Next time he should spend with a Free mind without thinking of getting any loyalty in return. Do your best & don't kill yourself.
Re: Guys Please Help by donstan18: 12:02am On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:

The lady he dumped her for is the same lady that made your 3 boyfriends dump you, that lady might end up being your step-mum if you keep asking questions like someone who reasons from her armpit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Help by makydebbie(f): 12:03am On Jan 16, 2018
truthsayer009:

Worth the stress? Abeg Next time he should spend with a Free mind without thinking of getting any loyalty in return. Do your best & don't kill yourself.

Okay then, let him keep spending as father christmas wey him be.
Re: Guys Please Help by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:

Okay then, let him keep spending as father christmas wey him be.

lol, I don't know why dudes quantify love by the amount of money they spend. I mean there is always a Richer dude who will snatch your bae.
So why worry? Enjoy your relationship while the Richer dude hasn't arrived yet. Problem solved.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help by makydebbie(f): 12:13am On Jan 16, 2018
truthsayer009:

lol, I don't know why dudes quantify love by the amount of money they spend. I mean there is always a Richer dude who will snatch your bae.
So why worry? Enjoy your relationship while the Richer dude hasn't arrived yet. Problem solved.
How can a sane person enter a relationship with such mentality?

I blame guys that try wooing a girl with gifts and money. You'll surely get burned, it hardly ever works out because that's like starting what you cannot finish. Since money and gifts got you the girl, you'll need same to keep her.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help by Originalsly: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2018
Hmmm....because you be giving her money she shouldn't dump you ? Next time...pay attention for signs... signs to show if the girl loves you ...or loves what you can provide for her. She will be with the riCh guy until she finds a richer guy.... learn and move on.
Re: Guys Please Help by Shugavee(f): 12:27am On Jan 16, 2018
dollyjoy:
thank you my sister!!! He wants to pretend like he was faithful just because the girl switched to a better guy!!! Now he is forming lover boy!!! undecided
Re: Guys Please Help by Shugavee(f): 12:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Guys Please Help by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
How can a sane person enter a relationship with such mentality?

I blame guys that try wooing a girl with gifts and money. You'll surely get burned, it hardly ever works out because that's like starting what you cannot finish. Since money and gifts got you the girl, you'll need same to keep her.

You can't even decide whether your Relationship will work out or not, no matter what you do OR how pure your intentions are. Just enjoy your relationship while it lasts. That is all.

It's not only money, Even if it is real love, Someone can love you now & fall in love with someone else next 2 months, Can you control that? NO.
There is always a Guy who is more Richer, more Finer, has a bigger DIck & more brighter than you. So please chill.

Abeg We need to worry less & accept the reality for what it is.
Re: Guys Please Help by donstan18: 12:31am On Jan 16, 2018
Shugavee:
thank you my sister!!! He wants to pretend like he was faithful just because the girl switched to a better guy!!! Now he is forming lover boy!!! undecided

Please, open your door!

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help by makydebbie(f): 12:38am On Jan 16, 2018
truthsayer009:

You can't even decide whether your Relationship will work out or not, no matter what you do OR how pure your intentions are. Just enjoy your relationship while it lasts. That is all.

It's not only money, Even if it is real love, Someone can love you now & fall in love with someone else next 2 months, Can you control that? NO.
There is always a Guy who is more Richer, more Finer, has a bigger DIck & more brighter than you. So please chill.

Abeg We need to worry less & accept the reality for what it is.
Sweetheart, accepting reality is totally different from being overly pessimistic.
And if it's real love, in two months you cannot still love someone else. Haba! cheesy

Being worried about someone who is better than you spells out low self esteem. Try to make out the best in everything you do using your head, if it doesn't work out, you learn and move on. Which one is always expecting the worst in simple issues.
Re: Guys Please Help by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, accepting reality is totally different from being overly pessimistic.
And if it's real love, in two months you cannot still love someone else. Haba! cheesy

Being worried about someone who is better than you spells out low self esteem. Try to make out the best in everything you do using your head, if it doesn't work out, you learn and move on. Which one is always expecting the worst in simple issues.

Okay oh, Anyway, I guess i'm being too paranoid truly. But remember that this is School we are talking about & Ladies are not loyal oh.
Re: Guys Please Help by makydebbie(f): 12:51am On Jan 16, 2018
truthsayer009:

Okay oh, Anyway, I guess i'm being too paranoid truly. But remember that this is School we are talking about & Ladies are not loyal oh.

Lol, I know. embarassed

That's why we should open our eyes and brain when we're in a relationship. Once you notice something not cool, act quick and don't overlook.

Goodnight dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Help by Nobody: 12:57am On Jan 16, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I know. embarassed

That's why we should open our eyes and brain when we're in a relationship. Once you notice something not cool, act quick and don't overlook.

Goodnight dear. kiss

Goodnight you too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Did You Noticed This About Gtbanks / Why Do Girls Fall Asleep After Having Sex? / Shocking! S*x Starved Female Teachers Force Student To Have S*x With Them -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.