Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,983 members, 7,909,653 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:12 AM

Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In (1574 Views)

The Brutal, Merciless, Sadistic Prophet / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In by Earthkumy(m): 3:51am On Jan 16, 2018
The Bible says, every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment you shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD. Isa. 54:17b
From today we will be binding all the bindables and casting out all the castables.
As Christians we are in war we either chose to fight the fight or chicken out.
Rev. 2:26a says, to him who overcomes. We can't overcome if we refuse to fight. Chapter 12:11 says, we overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony. The question is what are we saying today? We can't just keep quiet and let the devil ride us. Jesus has provided all we need to do this fight.
2 Corinthians 10:4 says the weapon we fight with are not the weapon of the world, they have divine power to demolish every stronghold. So I'm going to be posting raw and brutal prayer points.
When you see it please take little time to pray it for yourself and for your friends someone might need it more than you do.

WARNING! WARNING!!
The prayer points are for true believers in Jesus
If you have no plan of leaving sinful and wicked ways, jump and pass this prayer points because it might be coming back to you.
But if you are ready to give your life to Jesus in other to join this prayer Massage me.

To those who will type amen and pray the prayers know that I'm praying with you and I joined my faith with yours to say no demon and their human agents will be bold to mess with you and your family in this 2018.
From
The servant of servants
Pastor Eze Chukwu Earthkumy
Re: Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In by sholatech(m): 4:04am On Jan 16, 2018
Amen!
Re: Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In by sonofspada(m): 6:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Amen
Re: Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In by Earthkumy(m): 8:14am On Jan 16, 2018
Day one prayer point:

In the name of Jesue, I decree and declare any man or woman spiritually or physically, who has stolen your inheritance and the right of your family, Receive double disgrace in all areas of your life and family.
Oh Lord my defender I stand in your word in the book of Isaiah 54:17 which says i shall condemn and degree that very witch or wizard and their families be fed with the bread of affliction. If he or she refuse to repent now. Oh Lord close the history and the story of their family.
In Jesus name I degree by faith it is settled in heaven and on earth
In Jesus name amen

Type Amen to key in:

Pray for yourself and someone else.
From servant of servants
Re: Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In by Earthkumy(m): 8:38am On Jan 17, 2018
Day 2 prayer topic

I decree and I declare any man or woman, demon or idol, that's fighting your family maritally, financially and mentally die by fire in Jesus name
Oh Lord our defender as many who says over their dead body your child will succeed maritally, financially and mentally, oh God of the innocent grant them their wish let them die sharply without wasting time this January in Jesus name.

Type amen to key in

Pray it for yourself and for another person
It is settled in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In by Earthkumy(m): 7:20am On Jan 18, 2018
Day 3 prayer topic

I decree and I declare
Any garment of shame and garment of regrets in your life and in your family, spiritually or physically, I pull all of it out in Jesus name. And put on you the garment of the glory of God.
Any man or woman, demon or idol spiritually or physically responsible for the garment of shame and regrets You and your family are suffering,
I put double potion of shame and regrets in their lives and family and set them on fire to burn to death in Jesus name Amen.

Type amen to key in:

And pray for yourself and another person.

From servant of servants
Re: Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In by Earthkumy(m): 9:10am On Jan 19, 2018
DAY 4 PRAYER TOPIC:

I decree and declare any voice of man or woman, demon or idol, physically or spiritually speaking lies against you and your family in other to destroy your relations with those God has put in your life and in your family for spiritual and physical promotions die in Jesus name . I command you man or woman, demon or idol to swallow your evil lying words and die in Jesus name, Amen.
I reconnect you to all the relationships that's godly and matters, that's for your good and promotion in Jesus mighty name Amen.

Type amen to key in:

And pray for yourself and another person.

From servant of servants
Re: Raw And Brutal Prayer Points. Join In by Earthkumy(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2018
DAY 5 PRAYER TOPIC:

I decree and declare any wicked agent of destruction monitoring your life and your family in other to get information they will use to fight your family spiritually or physically, be it man or woman, demon or idol be destroyed, you and you're family sharply with no delay in Jesus name.
Oh Lord of heavens army build a pillar of fire around me and my family in Jesus name Amen.

TYPE AMEN TO KEY IN:
Pray for yourself and another person

From servant of servants

(1) (Reply)

The Ravi Zacharias Sex Scandal By Deji Yesufu / New System Of Witchcraft From Winners Chapel Int. / Video: Christians Are Adding Alcohol In Every Medicine Says A Muslim Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.