Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,632 members, 7,914,701 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

How Tradition Fail My Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Tradition Fail My Relationship (1306 Views)

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship / Help! My Relationship Of 7 Years Is About To Sink / How Torn Chicken Noodle Spice Nearly Ended My Relationship - Lady Shares Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tradition Fail My Relationship by artur(m): 6:45am On Jan 16, 2018
I came into her life for some years now before she got admission to study in UNN. so in the process her demand toward me become outrageous. although I still try my best to convince her that I'm still a student like her I can only support her with any change that I have. so one day this girl call me to tell me that ' In her tradition they are not allow to marry an outsider'..... to be honest with u guys...immediately when I heard that from her I broke down with tear. I beg this girl that if she truly love me she have to do everything to keep this relationship but she say she can't . so on that say night I made my mind to text her this message " I truly enjoy the period we spend together, thank you to revealing ur true self to me and thank u for not pretending anymore" so three days later this girl happen to reply me back to say 'she didn't say is over, I'm her heartbeat I shouldn't have told her is over and my family like her" on reading her text message I immediately call her to say I already pass what you say to my family and then say you disappoint them even if I should have you back I might not trust you again. please what is your reaction on this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by CaptainGOOD: 6:52am On Jan 16, 2018
Move on if she dont love u
Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 16, 2018
She's confused, looking for a way to discharge you and even good at it.

1 Like

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 16, 2018
Lol she smart pass u bro. Where d tradition waka go before she come suddenly remember am.

Your financial level no fit carry her load. Na respectfully she take pass d message to you sef if you no know.

1 Like

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by madone: 7:08am On Jan 16, 2018
Free urself brother . She has told u whatsup. If u continue that relationship u ll be seriously heart broken at the end. Find another girl. There are soo many girl out there don't kill urself over one. I hate it when a fellow guy cry over a girl in this age. Move out and move on pls

1 Like

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by donstan18: 7:09am On Jan 16, 2018
Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by madone: 7:11am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Move on if she dont love u
that girl must be an ipod girl.ur sister.they are always money conscious
Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by CaptainGOOD: 7:14am On Jan 16, 2018
madone:
that girl must be an ipod girl.ur sister.they are always money conscious

MAD ONE
The the flogging i gave u before neva do u..
This jobless oaf!!.
Ur madness is getting out of hand

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by madone: 7:27am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

MAD ONE
The the flogging i gave u before neva do u..
This jobless oaf!!.
Ur madness is getting out of hand
soo u have been online my guy and u refuse to fight back. Lol u re a coward my brother a typical ipod fool. They are good at starting a fight but will run away when the matter don big pass them. Pls Op if that girl is an igbo get back to her and make her ur side chick use that opportunity to bang her to second over age girl then leave her when she is 30yrs.
Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by CaptainGOOD: 7:30am On Jan 16, 2018
madone:

[s]soo u have been online my guy and u refuse to fight back. Lol u re a coward my brother a typical ipod fool. They are good at starting a fight but will run away when the matter don big pass them. Pls Op if that girl is an igbo get back to her and make her ur side chick use that opportunity to bang her to second over age girl then leave her when she is 30yrs.[/s]
MAD ONE.. NO TIME TO READ A MADMAN RANTING.
heheheheh

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by CaptainGOOD: 7:32am On Jan 16, 2018
Artur.. madone MADMAD derailed ur thrread sorry.. hehehe. grin
Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by madone: 7:38am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:
Artur.. madone MADMAD derailed ur thrread sorry.. hehehe. grin
Op the problem u have with that girl is not any stupid tradition. The family think u don't have enough money to train her in school and then pay huge bride price . You don't have to break up with her if you have the heart .just waste her time and shag her to heaven.. I mean fukk her to old age. grin
Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by CaptainGOOD: 7:39am On Jan 16, 2018
madone:

[s]Op the problem u have with that girl is not any stupid tradition. The family think u don't have enough money to train her in school and then pay huge bride price . You don't have to break up with her if you have the heart .just waste her time and shag her to heaven.. I mean fukk her to old age. grin[/s]

Hehehe...

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by madone: 7:54am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

Hehehe...
my guy is soo speechless na cry u come dey cry for another person thread. Hahahahaaa captainfool . Leave our sisters alone cry cry baby.. Ipob fraudster, Evans kinsman. Oloshi. Captain of frustrated ipob apprentices. grin i ll chase u out of this thread just has I did in the other .
Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by CaptainGOOD: 7:56am On Jan 16, 2018
madone:
my guy [s]is soo speechless na cry u come dey cry for another person thread. Hahahahaaa captainfool . Leave our sisters alone cry cry baby.. Ipob fraudster, Evans kinsman. Oloshi. Captain of frustrated ipob apprentices. grin i ll chase u out of this thread just has I did in the other .
[/s]
O

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by madone: 8:01am On Jan 16, 2018
artur:
I came into her life for some years now before she got admission to study in UNN. so in the process her demand toward me become outrageous. although I still try my best to convince her that I'm still a student like her I can only support her with any change that I have. so one day this girl call me to tell me that ' In her tradition they are not allow to marry an outsider'..... to be honest with u guys...immediately when I heard that from her I broke down with tear. I beg this girl that if she truly love me she have to do everything to keep this relationship but she say she can't . so on that say night I made my mind to text her this message " I truly enjoy the period we spend together, thank you to revealing ur true self to me and thank u for not pretending anymore" so three days later this girl happen to reply me back to say 'she didn't say is over, I'm her heartbeat I shouldn't have told her is over and my family like her" on reading her text message I immediately call her to say I already pass what you say to my family and then say you disappoint them even if I should have you back I might not trust you again. please what is your reaction on this
Op have her back then keep her as side chick . Waste her time. There is no tradition in igbo land . Na money be tradition even criminals are given chieftaincy title. Na money her family dey find.help them to keep her till she is 30yrs or make her ur baby mama.
Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by madone: 8:03am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

O
grin odé nothing to say again ewuu
Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by CaptainGOOD: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2018
madone:
grin odé nothing to say again ewuu

"PICTURE IS D BEST ANSWER FOR A MADMAN" grin -captain Good 2018

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by madone: 8:11am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

"PICTURE IS D BEST ANSWER FOR A MADMAN" grin -captain Good 2018
na lie my guy. U are a pointless and blank foool. I warned u from the beginning that u cant stand me with online bashing.

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by CaptainGOOD: 8:13am On Jan 16, 2018
madone:
na lie my [s]guy. U are a pointless and blank foool. I warned u from the beginning that u cant stand me with online bashing.[/s]
. wink

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by madone: 8:25am On Jan 16, 2018
CaptainGOOD:

. wink
lol next time boy no come online forming I get mouth cos u no shit... grin captain nnwaiberibe.

Re: How Tradition Fail My Relationship by CaptainGOOD: 8:32am On Jan 16, 2018
madone:

[s]Lol next time boy no come online forming I get mouth cos u no shit... grin captain nnwaiberibe.
[/s]

Hehehe.. say no to weed

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Check These Bridesmads Out / My Neighbour Is married with kids, Wife Is Critically ill But He Still Cheats. / Watsap Group To Hangout.. Abuja..nyanya..maraba..jikwoy..orozo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.