Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,823 members, 7,898,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:02 AM

What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture (3163 Views)

Obaseki Booed At Oba Of Benin's Palace (Video) / Why Is Mike Ozekhome Laughing Even After Atiku Lost At Supreme Court? / Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by Edopesin: 9:38am On Jan 16, 2018
tashashiel:
[s]There's no such thing as a corrupt lawyer, he's juss a smart lawyer who knows how to represent his clients well[/s]
Tell That To The SANs that were stripped the other day
Re: What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by AnotherZik: 9:52am On Jan 16, 2018
obailala:
Informed with what?... a misleading title?... The title says one thing, the report says the exact opposite.

Sorry I'm not in the habit of clicking random web links, I still dont know what you claim Ozekhome said as your thread title suggests. I can also assure you that 98% of the people on this thread wouldnt also click you web link. If you cant post the info here but expect people to click your nonsense weblink, you've ended up passing no info, except for a misleading title.

@Myndd44, Seun, is this even allowed on this forum? Creating threads with misleading titles and diverting forumites to go read the report on an external website/blog?

You're obviously not a journalist so it's pointless exchanging words with you. Being a blogger, social media enthusiasts is not same as being a journalist. So don't overrate yourself. Sorry to disappoint you. What the backend reports contradicts you, so take your hating elsewhere. I'm done commenting on this. Do enjoying talking with yourself. I've got better things to do.
Re: What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by jaidey1: 10:01am On Jan 16, 2018
AnotherZik:

That you are an illiterate is clear to all who read your post. Abeg go primary school go learn spelling.
it's not a coincidence everyone on the topic is telling you to change your topic if you won't tell us what he said here. you are the one that needs education. hungry blogger grin

lol

1 Like

Re: What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by AnotherZik: 10:25am On Jan 16, 2018
obailala:
Informed with what?... a misleading title?... The title says one thing, the report says the exact opposite.

Sorry I'm not in the habit of clicking random web links, I still dont know what you claim Ozekhome said as your thread title suggests. I can also assure you that 98% of the people on this thread wouldnt also click you web link. If you cant post the info here but expect people to click your nonsense weblink, you've ended up passing no info, except for a misleading title.

@Myndd44, Seun, is this even allowed on this forum? Creating threads with misleading titles and diverting forumites to go read the report on an external website/blog?

You've just shown how much of a playerhater you are. Backend report strongly contradicts your claim and your click adds to the lot. You're apparently not a journalist to place you in a stead to judge the headline as misleading. It has achieved its purpose, so deal with it. It's really pointless exchanging words with you. But note that being a social media enthusiast doesn't make you any inch a journalist. I have better things to do than waste words and time with someone like you. Take your hating elsewhere or goodluck with talking to yourself.
Re: What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by obailala(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2018
AnotherZik:

You've just shown how much of a playerhater you are. Backend report strongly contradicts your claim and your click adds to the lot. You're apparently not a journalist to place you in a stead to judge the headline as misleading. It has achieved its purpose, so deal with it. It's really pointless exchanging words with you. But note that being a social media enthusiast doesn't make you any inch a journalist. I have better things to do than waste words and time with someone like you. Take your hating elsewhere or goodluck with talking to yourself.
I never said I was a journalist, so only God knows where you're getting that impression from.

I saw a catchy title and so I opened the thread to get information. But to my utmost dismay, the only primary bit of info captured in the title which actually made me open the thread was unavoidably missing in the body of the report, and I'd be required to visit an external an external website to get this info. Shame on you if you still cant figure how misleading your title is, cos I and many others would certainly not have bothered opening the thread if we knew it was a trap redirecting to another website.

You are free to keep gloating over how people hate or are hating on you. But you could save the situation by simply posting the complete report (at least the important bit captured in the title) within this forum without forcing people to go into other websites.
Re: What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by gotnel: 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
A lawyer is free to defend any clients. How ever, he is supposed to choose between some people simply because of his antecedent.

1 Like

Re: What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by Donkay82: 7:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
[quote author=AnotherZik post=64240322]

You obviously no go school if not you for check link before you come here come disgrace yourself.[/quotle]those that got a first degree in a reputable higher institution knows that a reference is only to give credit,or when you wrote your project,'if at all you did' did you provide half information for readers to get the other half in your reference?if you don't understand my question then you need to pass waec first,we can't reason alike
Re: What Ozekhome Said After Been Booed At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture by Donkay82: 7:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
AnotherZik:

You obviously no go school if not you for check link before you come here come disgrace yourself.

those that got a first degree in a reputable higher institution knows that a reference is only to give credit,or when you wrote your project,'if at all you did' did you provide half information for readers to get the other half in your reference?if you don't understand my question then you need to pass waec first,we can't reason alike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Keyamo Drags Waec To Court Over Hope Uzodinma’s Alleged Certificate Forgery G / I Expect My Niger Delta Brothers To Start Attack Immediately!!! / I Dare You To Arrest Me - Female#endsars Protester To Police

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.