Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,127 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:05 PM

Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. (16973 Views)

N-EXIT: How To "Log On" To Portal / Dear Verified N-build Applicant, Kindly Follow Instructions Below. / N-Build Applicants To Commence Physical Verification Next Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by chubbyG(m): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2018
npowerng:

Yes sir,
Kindly check again sir.
Rectified thanks.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by Bigseven(m): 9:19pm On Jan 20, 2018
complements! any update on the npower 2017 verified applicants?
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by yebokos(f): 9:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Good evening,please what's the latest on 2017 preselected people. Thanks
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by SteveUg(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Please my sis did her physical verification last year DEC 2017 , she has gotten any text or email yet from npower, does it mean she has been disqualified from nteach?... Please which is DND
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by DLAPSIE: 7:04am On Jan 22, 2018
DLAPSIE:

Hi npowerng, I just checked my details again. Bank and Bvn is correct but the account number is missing a number in front. Is that on purpose because I certainly didn't submit the number without the first Number.

Hi. npowerng can I send my details too?
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by michealewela: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2018
SteveUg:
Please my sis did her physical verification last year DEC 2017 , she has gotten any text or email yet from npower, does it mean she has been disqualified from nteach?... Please which is DND
Don't worry yourself, the program has been stopped...
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 8:54am On Jan 22, 2018
chubbyG:

Rectified
thanks.

You are welcome.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 8:55am On Jan 22, 2018
menwongo:
Hello Npowerng,
You guys are doing great work
Please to reduce the rate of people asking "when will Npower 2017 successful list be out or ready..." I think it's pertinent you tell us the particular month we are to expect the list. Even if it is June, just tell us.

Thank you

Okay, Noted sir.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 8:56am On Jan 22, 2018
Olalekan27:

Thank you, just checked now and it has been rectified

You are welcome sir.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2018
ekoyo:
@Npowerng pls when releaasing names of successful 2017 applicants you should send messages to our emails address and phone number so as to avoid DND issues....thanks

Okay, Noted sir.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2018
SirAbdulthe1st:

Thanks, back to its correct form.

You are welcome.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 9:02am On Jan 22, 2018
SteveUg:

SMS has not been sent to Nteach pre-selected applicants sir.

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by DLAPSIE: 9:27am On Jan 22, 2018
npowerng, mine has been rectified also. Thanks.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2018
yebokos:
Good evening,please what's the latest on 2017 preselected people. Thanks

We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by Rootprof(m): 10:25am On Jan 22, 2018
npowerng:

My believe is the delay in releasing the list will later makes sense. The mobile tab ( which will be use for signing in) will be giving out very early and the 2017 successive candidate will be very smooth. All the same try engage yourself with something pending the time ...
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2018
DLAPSIE:
npowerng, mine has been rectified also. Thanks.

You are welcome sir.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2018
Rootprof:
My believe is the delay in releasing the list will later makes sense. The mobile tab ( which will be use for signing in) will be giving out very early and the 2017 successive candidate will be very smooth. All the same try engage yourself with something pending the time ...

smiley
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2018
Bigseven:
complements!
any update on the npower 2017 verified applicants?

At this point, We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by Bigseven(m): 12:07pm On Jan 22, 2018
npowerng:

At this point, We are currently reviewing the returns of the Physical Verification compilations and we shall communicate progress and next steps on our Social Media Channels.
thank you @NPowerTeam
you guys are doing a great job.
we are patiently waiting for you responds.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by darealabi3: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2018
npowerng:
Good morning,
If you are a successfully verified N-Build applicant, please log on to the NPVN portal and fill in your details.

Successful applicants have received messages on their phones.
#NPowerNG
#NPowerBuild

pls I have log in my detail only to check back and saw that my account number is not complete. Pls can this be rectify? My user name is 08069322480 while my account number is 0030612805
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
darealabi3:
pls I have log in my detail only to check back and saw that my account number is not complete. Pls can this be rectify? My user name is 08069322480 while my account number is 0030612805

Okay, Noted sir.

Kindly check again.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by NoLimit2: 8:26am On Jan 24, 2018
@Npower please I'm still floating and really need help. I complained about being out of network coverage and not receiving the text after my physical verification. The number you said I should contact, I have tired calling but it's switched off. I even sent a text to the number, still nothing. please help me out.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by dbestuncle: 9:02pm On Jan 26, 2018
npowerng:

You are welcome.
N-power how una dey? any news? thanks
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by foliade(m): 5:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Pls N-power release the final list we are ready to work.
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by foliade(m): 5:35am On Jan 28, 2018
npowerng:

Ok
Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2018
foliade:
Pls N-power release the final list we are ready to work.

Okay, Noted sir.

2 Likes

Re: Successfully Verified N-build Applicant, Please Log On To The NPVN Portal. by npowerng: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2018
dbestuncle:

N-power how una dey? any news? thanks

We apologize that you are yet to receive your January stipends.

We realize that you have been constrained in meeting your monthly obligations and we are sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apply For A Training In Oil And Gas Drilling, From Nddc / Please Which Is Better? Kpmg Or Nbc? For An Engineer / Please Help Two Months After Employment Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.