Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) (36613 Views)

BBNaija: Liquorose Meets Emmanuel's Mother (Photo) / Chioma Gifts Davido A Customized Necklace Of Himself And His Late Mother (Photo) / Charly Boy Finally Buries His Mother (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by mccoy47(m): 12:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ewww
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Shanana1(m): 12:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
kennygee:
Nigerians will see this as inappropriate.
Are u 4rum jericho? dt make u a jerican.
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Odianose13(m): 12:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Praisles:
What happened to pecks on the cheecks?, . Ohoh maybe am outdated

Lol. Ure not. Every family have their different ways of showing affection.
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by phemmyfour: 12:50pm On Jan 16, 2018
kennygee:
Nigerians will see this as inappropriate.
its gross

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Odianose13(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
cyndy1000:
Me I only see the one thousand naira note there

You no see yellow rubberband on top. That's a bundle of notes dear!
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by GenOrumov: 12:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Keneking:
Why is the home scattered?
I noticed too but do you think the old care about the furniture nicely arranged or the latest flatscreen TV...
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Rubyventures: 12:55pm On Jan 16, 2018
panegyrics:
I can see cotton-wool inside the mama's ear# wetin consign me sef#

Its a hearing aid
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by wildchild02: 12:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
May we our parents live long for us to celebrate them

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... New year discount is still on
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 16, 2018
rlgiwa:
personally this looks like all shades of not cool......
very not cool. Some seriousness and sensitivity!!
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Nigeman: 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2018
panegyrics:

show your mother, mother of a poor brat pointing to ill of another person's mother.

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by BabaO2: 1:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
Praisles:
Yes, you are. That is the only true and selfless love.
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 1:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
PuntHunt:
I see a bundle
how va
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
nelsonebby:
how va
undecided l dey well
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by colestephan86: 1:39pm On Jan 16, 2018
Snow02:
gross I hate it when people kiss their parents on the lips.

Dey there dey dull. Tinubu kissed his mum, femi is here kissing his mum. U better go and kiss you mum too. Maybe thats where the mega funds is
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Snow02: 1:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
colestephan86:

Dey there dey dull. Tinubu kissed his mum, femi is here kissing his mum. U better go and kiss you mum too. Maybe thats where the mega funds is
lol
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Chibabe1(f): 1:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
shocked
nairavsdollars:
The mama is the Oosa (deity) behind the wealth.
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Renewing the ritual behind his money
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by adeoba2008(m): 1:58pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nice one. We shall all reap the fruit of our labour.
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Wenebadu(f): 2:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
cyndy1000:
Me I only see the one thousand naira note there
your eye sharp oh
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by panegyrics: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigeman:

show your mother, mother of a poor brat pointing to ill of another person's mother.
Haba!! i didn't mean what you might be thinking pls, just free me ooo, cos I am not feeling too well.
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Tobemaz: 2:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
panegyrics:

you talk too much ngwanu grin
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
PuntHunt:
undecided l dey well
borrow me that your eye abeg
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 16, 2018
nelsonebby:
borrow me that your eye abeg
Come collect
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Kadejo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 16, 2018
sorry oo
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by ITCareerINxtGen: 3:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
Boost Your Job Search and Careers! Get This Resource Today!
http://www.mondraim.com/index.php/our-books/340-it-career-a-road-map
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
aha , typical yellowbar demon fulfilling part of the ritual.. fvcking mother and daughters for riches... nah Dem dem...

quote me and die
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by divineappo(m): 4:35pm On Jan 16, 2018
they both closed their eyes ooo
chai, the mother go reach orgasm walahi
femi otedola go don pour for him trouser
Only God knows what happens behind camera.
if he can kiss his old mum like this, no wonder his daughter is still single.
na dem sabi sha
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Tloc(m): 5:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The mama is the Oosa (deity) behind the wealth.

You have depth.
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by bedfordng(m): 5:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
hmmm
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by ogbeniolola: 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
Afonjas will say "there 's no idol greater than mama".
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Bsingle(m): 7:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
I can see some new notes. Are showing us that money dey ? We sabi before na. Wetin concern me sef!!
Re: Femi Otedola Kissing His Mother (Photo) by Praissey: 10:00pm On Jan 16, 2018
Praisles:
You are not.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky's Lawyer Identifies Him As A Female (video) / Don Jazzy Celebrates Burna Boy, Fireboy & Joeboy For Having A Great 2019 / Monalisa Chinda Shows Off Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.