Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,405 members, 7,950,899 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 04:51 AM

Left School At 400L - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Left School At 400L (633 Views)

The Transformation From 100L To 400L Of Two Ladies That Got People Talking / FUTA 400L Student Designs And Built Automatic Change Over (PHOTOS) / 400L Unilorin Microbiology Student Beat Up A Female Lecturer In Her Office(video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Left School At 400L by Oduwils222(m): 9:23am On Jan 16, 2018
Got disappointed with his results so he decided to drop. No skills, no capital to run business. Hes got diploma in desktop publishing and ssce these r his qualification. He neds ur advice please help him out
Re: Left School At 400L by mzhorlah(f): 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2018
No matter what,he should finish with the degree even if the result states a pass
Re: Left School At 400L by Oduwils222(m): 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2018
mzhorlah:
No matter what,he should finish with the degree even if the result states a pass
He, was afraid because his dad wouldnt listen to him after extra year.
Re: Left School At 400L by mzhorlah(f): 8:29pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oduwils222:

He, was afraid because his dad wouldnt listen to him after extra year.
no matter what,its not the end of life,he should know how to cajole his Dad to see from his POV. I have seen so many successful people even though they had extra semesters or years. Besides,his Dad will not be the one to run his life for him. This is his life not his Dad's
Re: Left School At 400L by Oduwils222(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2018
mzhorlah:
no matter what,its not the end of life,he should know how to cajole his Dad to see from his POV. I have seen so many successful people even though they had extra semesters or years. Besides,his Dad will not be the one to run his life for him. This is his life not his Dad's
May be theres something he has not told me. Ur advice is cool and encouraging.
Re: Left School At 400L by mzhorlah(f): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2018
Oduwils222:

May be theres something he has not told me. Ur advice is cool and encouraging.
if he needs help,he shouldn't keep a secret from you.

I understand that he might a times feel so depressed and feel like giving up but he should remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Left School At 400L by mercytripletz: 10:23pm On Mar 21, 2018
Are you sure it is your friend and not you?
Re: Left School At 400L by Oduwils222(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2018
mzhorlah:
if he needs help,he shouldn't keep a secret from you.

I understand that he might a times feel so depressed and feel like giving up but he should remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel
Hmmmm! Is really hard. Thanks anyways
Re: Left School At 400L by Oduwils222(m): 9:36am On Mar 22, 2018
mercytripletz:
Are you sure it is your friend and not you?
U know ur room-mate better than others.

(1) (Reply)

Business Administration Or Banking And Finance In Lasu / EKSU Strike: Students Appeal For Government Urgent Intervention / Help... Microbiology Poject Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.