Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,774 members, 7,898,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 06:29 PM

Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 (35444 Views)

12 Highly Profitable Side Hustles You Can Start In Nigeria / Digital Side Hustles That Can Fetch You Insane Income / Commodity Prices To Rise In 2018; Oil Supply From Nigeria Could Be Volatile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by OHIsIManuEL(m): 9:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
TellMeNothing:

Wow!!!! I just saw this and felt like spanking the op. Even newbies end a minimum of $500 monthly which is over 150k worse worse na $300 and it's still over 100k. Not to talk of gurus making that whole sum in a day.
Na real insult..

Where you dae make i spoil you with Bottles!!!!
can you help me with more info about this or bless me with your contact, thank you
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by archstyle(m): 11:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
Network marketing!!!
start up capital.... 20k-40k
value for money .... Instant!
potential earning... 25k-100k daily!!!
skills needed... A phone and a positive mindset...

The business of 21st century is Network Marketing... Robert Kiyosaki.

identify a good network marketing opportunity to partner with... you can contact me for details
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by hesilo(m): 9:41am On Jan 17, 2018
arsenalman:

I have over 1 year experience in cryptocurrency trading and over 2 years experience in Nigerian stock market and forex markets.

I can offer to train you. Let me know if you're interested.
I'm interested bro, 07061232381
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by hesilo(m): 9:43am On Jan 17, 2018
archstyle:
Network marketing!!!
start up capital.... 20k-40k
value for money .... Instant!
potential earning... 25k-100k daily!!!
skills needed... A phone and a positive mindset...

The business of 21st century is Network Marketing... Robert Kiyosaki.

identify a good network marketing opportunity to partner with... you can contact me for details
Please me also interested 07061232381
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by madeafricans: 10:15am On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by chiste1: 2:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
360command:
Find unique items in China and order small quantities... And sell online, Facebook, Facebook groups, watsapp groups..

I ordered pens for Android touchscreen.. People bought it all..

I also ordered a clip for holding android phone used for watching movies or video call... I got people buying this product.

I also ordered a USB mini fan but it should come with power bank.(think of it as a complimentary good) Though the usb mini fan have battery in it... So that people can use when Nepa switch off light... This is my best order where I sold well... the battery can last for 4-5hrs, when the battery dies, continue with power bank. I do enjoy the mini fan and place it on my head during bedtime I had to buy a bigger power bank used for jump starting car.. Trust me, the mini fan is always on..

This is Nigeria, the market is big for everybody.. I know some people like to be spoonfed.. I am spoon feeding you.. Act on it and change your situation.

You all have fb, twitter, Instagram, yet you cant use it to make money.. I don't have a social media network of my own but because I want to target people to sell my small products, I had to create a page.

Go on Google, find unique items.. If you don't know it, go to YouTube and watch to understand the product.. Everyday, I pay money to search online but some people want life easy for them

Do something..

PS: power bank for jumpstarting car..

Note, you do not need to buy 1 million of the items.. Buy small, if costumers like it.. You will be referred.. Records the customers seeking another quantity to know the estimate of your next order.. Try to encourage people to buy more than one by reducing cost.. Encourage them to sell just one to a friend and when they do, they should come back for more..

The challenge in this is getting a reliable seller in China and connecting with a good Nigeria agent. Ever since my cousin returned back from China to face his business squarely at Aba, I have been skeptical getting reliable sellers on Aliexpress because all along I deal with my cousin directly by sending him pictures,links with prices of items I need,send him the money and he uses his agent to send the items to me within 3-days max.

Anyway, I would keep searching and bounce back to the business. Its quite lucrative,though mine is on a small scale but intention of increasing my capital by God's grace.

Any experience of yours worth sharing would help, if you do not mind.. wink wink
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by youngaliwa(m): 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
[/quote]
op explain more about "Refuse disposal service"
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by 360command: 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2018
chiste1:

The challenge in this is getting a reliable seller in China and connecting with a good Nigeria agent. Ever since my cousin returned back from China to face his business squarely at Aba, I have been skeptical getting reliable sellers on Aliexpress because all along I deal with my cousin directly by sending him pictures,links with prices of items I need,send him the money and he uses his agent to send the items to me within 3-days max.

Anyway, I would keep searching and bounce back to the business. Its quite lucrative,though mine is on a small scale but intention of increasing my capital by God's grace.

Any experience of yours worth sharing would help, if you do not mind.. wink wink
business is risk.... What you were doing before reminds me of when I do ask a bro in the UK to receive items bought on eBay UK and resend..

But my advice is, read reviews, look at their ratings.. You mentioned of small scale which was the same for me that is why I responded to the thread as a side hustle. I had other things doing.. I just try to capitalize on situation.. I remember a friend telling me he is in a WhatsApp group where people talk about PC games.. I thought about it, asked him questions what people seek for... I remember going to computer village buying graphic card and other stuff.. To tell you the truth, I have no clue about PC games , upgrading system and its parts needed.. I sold it all on that WhatsApp platform... With good profit despite I bought in nigeria...

I like to make use of opportunity.. If you have fear buying online, go to Lagos market and get what you want.. Ask around.. Show pictures, somebody will have it.

2 Likes

Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by vaxx: 9:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
Pavore9:

If you can get someone there to receive on your behalf, you are good to go. Like here in Kenya, one can receive PayPal payment but I don't use mine to receive payment because the Kenyan PayPal exchangers will be giving me poor rates something around the equivalent of N315 but I have someone in the U S who I use her PayPal account to receive payments which she transfers to her bank account and from there send it to my mobile wallet in Kenya via an app at the rate of N351. Truthfully, Kenyans are making a kill freelancing, power is 24jrs, internet is very affordable and so many ways of easily getting their payment.
shed more light on this. how do i get the company doing the business . any one you know
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by taiwoakin(m): 11:59am On Jan 20, 2018
I checked some of the sites, go transcript is the only one on the list paying with Payoneer. About 2 others do direct deposit.
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by Gamelord007: 8:56pm On Mar 04, 2018
try www.post4solution.com it pays affiliates a 60 percent commission
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by Vicotu2009: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2018
Emmerlee:
Please modify the Estimated Income for Affiliate Marketing. Your estimate of 15k per month earnings is an insult to CPA/affiliate marketers, at least for those who really know what they are doing.

Earnings potential can be as high as 7 figures a month. Note that "IM" does not start and end with adsense, cryptocurrency trading, Forex and the likes. There's a whole lot more to it that people do not know. A few are very aware and are killing it big time. I kid you not.

Can you please teach me. I will pay, thanks.
Re: Side Hustles You Can Try Out In 2018 by Mrluv(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2019
Stay connected with friends and family on Facebook for FREE on the MTN network. Click https://m.facebook.com/?ref=mtnn1 to get started.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Makes N150,000 Daily From Selling 'Fura Da Nono' In Kaduna / What Business Can You Do With ₦400k In Nigeria Today? / Dangote Now 63rd, Elon Musk Tops 100 Billionaires Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.