Stats: 3,182,468 members, 7,917,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 06:56 AM

Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: (780 Views)

Ladies Wat Wil U Do If U Found Out Dat U Arent D Only 1 Datin Dis Guy. / Babes Wat Wil Yu Do??? / If U Find Out Ur Boyfrnd Is Getin Married 2 Ur Bst Frnd, Wat Wil U Do? (opnions) (2) (3) (4)

Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by grizeal(m): 6:12pm On Apr 12, 2010
I hv been in dis relationship with her 4 sum years nd she told me she ws a virgin cos of dt i promise i wil nt hv sex with her so after 3years of relationship her friend who had a problem wit her told she was nt a virgin so when i asked her she told me it was true if u where me wat wil u do
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by Mimicole(f): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2010
Dt's not nice at all. how can she lie abt such a thing, abi na do or die affair? Dt girl is a born liar. I mean if she can lie about som tin she knows will eventually come out in the open then she won't make a reliable patner. My friend use your tongue count your teeth
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by grizeal(m): 10:11pm On Apr 12, 2010
thanks 4 dt bt am just confuse rite nw
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by Girl846(f): 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2010
I sympathize with you. This is a very painful situation, and you held out for 3 good years, sorry.
Are you sure that she did not even cheat on you in the 3 years (since she may have got it elsewhere). undecided
Good luck and take heart.
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by Brisingr(m): 11:15pm On Apr 12, 2010
Don't worry too much just pretend 2 yur sef dat it's a shiny new one & enjoy ya sef
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by 190: 11:33pm On Apr 12, 2010
grizeal:

thanks 4 dt bt am just confuse rite nw

then kip been confused!
your babe lied about being a virgin all these years and ure here,
asking foo!sh question, Omo grab a pop-corn and spank her punanie till dec 25th 2010 and send her packing
you didnt toil over that rubbish punanie of hers for nothing!
ure too dull for my liking Jare!
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by iice(f): 3:11am On Apr 13, 2010
grin grin grin Sorry but some of y'all bring all the ish on yourselves grin
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by Areaboy2(m): 8:36am On Apr 13, 2010
no be una wey dey carry this virgin thing for head??

you prolly have slipped it out sometime that u like virgins, or something similar to that,

so she added 2 plus 15 and got 10 (dun ask me how tongue) and decided to lie to keep u, hmmmmmm undecided
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by ayettymama(f): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2010
she prolly told u that cos its what u wanted to hear

she still didnt have sex with you for 3 yrs

u have no reason to believe she may have cheated on you

i see why girls (in nigeria, sorry that has to be said) feel the need to lie abt it

peer pressure to be a virgin grin grin grin grin grin

if it hurts you soo much she's not then you should just leave her

go on ur hearthealing quest of findin a girls cherry to pop

this is the last virgin thread ill visit

it begining to sound like a perversion many of u guys have

not a good look
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by daduke2k(m): 9:00am On Apr 13, 2010
So u mean say she dey shak anoda guy and d tin dey hungry u, she no lik u jare. Mumu
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by Chris4sure(m): 9:02am On Apr 13, 2010
dat girl has no atom of luv 4 u. use ur head now! she denied u of intimacy for 3 gud yrs yet she isn't a virgin. probably she has been havn it outside and u stil call her ur girl frd. jst hav ur own share of her national cake n show her d way out. period!
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by ursa: 9:56am On Apr 13, 2010
@poster

I do not believe this!!!
You have gone out with someone for 3 years and you cannot tell if she is a virgin?

Did you spend the 3 years daydreaming about her virginity?

On a light note, Your 3 years should have been spent to discover if she is the wonderful person

you will like to spend the rest of your life with. It should have been spent learning her strength and her weaknesses.

You should be able to describe who she is.  If you have done this then her virginity status would not matter.

Friendships and relationship is an opportunity to build bonds that will last for the future.

Best of grace. You will need it .
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by sonuga(m): 11:20am On Apr 13, 2010
That's kinna crazy !. 3 yrs! ?. I'm ure u're both xtian brother and sister abi?. Let me tell u those church girls are not worth it. I'v experienced one too.Bros get her f**d and dump her jare! wink
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by emeka29: 11:43am On Apr 13, 2010
bro, s, udey Bleep up. bt make i ask u 1st. shey u sef dey grabe other babes during this period? na do me i do u be dis
Re: Wat Wil U Do If U Find Out: by sonuga(m): 11:46am On Apr 13, 2010
emeka29:

bro, s, udey bleep up. bt make i ask u 1st. shey u sef dey grabe other babes during this period? na do me i do u be dis

Emeka na true u talk o !. Bros wot were u doing for the three yrs?.lol !

I Don't Believe That Real Love Exists: / What Will You Do If You Caught Your Girlfrend Making Love With Your Best Friend / Shey I Wicked?