Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,285 members, 7,974,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ishola Balogun For 2011- Herecome The Credible Man - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishola Balogun For 2011- Herecome The Credible Man (722 Views)

Buhari Inauguration Committee: The "Credible" Members / Boko Haram:we Have 100 Volunteer Suicide Bombers For 2011 High Profile Targets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ishola Balogun For 2011- Herecome The Credible Man by ogeadek: 6:28pm On Apr 12, 2010
In order for Nigeria to rise up to the level of some of the Great Nations of the world, It only needs Three(3) things. 1- Responsible Leadership 2-A free market/Industrialized economy 3-The rule of Law. By respecting these cardinal principles of a civil society, Nigeria can in a very short time be one of the leading Nations of the World.We need A MAN that is guided by these principles. that is ready to offers the best hope that Nigerians has ever had for the office of PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
Re: Ishola Balogun For 2011- Herecome The Credible Man by wedapeople(f): 4:35am On Apr 13, 2010
Ogeadek
So you found him. I thought I am the only Nigerian that has been watching Mr Balogun lay out the future for Nigeria.
Did you read his platform yet? Boy boy boy. What I know Nigeria needs is a Leader who tells us what he would do and just do it. He's thinking "Nigeria". I like that. Can you think of anyone else? None so far. Here's where I found him www.anewnigerianow.net. Keeps us informed as I would let you know if I find out more about him.  Ok time to invite him in here and ask him some questions.
Re: Ishola Balogun For 2011- Herecome The Credible Man by mafioso2(m): 4:39am On Apr 13, 2010
ogeadek:

In order for Nigeria to rise up to the level of some of the Great Nations of the world, It only needs Three(3) things. 1- Responsible Leadership 2-A free market/Industrialized economy 3-The rule of Law. By respecting these cardinal principles of a civil society, Nigeria can in a very short time be one of the leading Nations of the World.We need A MAN that is guided by these principles. that is ready to offers the best hope that Nigerians has ever had for the office of PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!

That means we have to roll back the time and go back to 1999 when the Presidential seat was zoned to the South-West grin
Re: Ishola Balogun For 2011- Herecome The Credible Man by wedapeople(f): 5:25am On Apr 13, 2010
Not quite sure I follow you.
Re: Ishola Balogun For 2011- Herecome The Credible Man by Nastygirl: 6:27am On Apr 13, 2010
If you know him he should start campaigning with a new service called voiceSMS with this you record a message of 30seconds and send as text. Its amazing . For more details call 07066669877/08023765583 or mail me @ info@beatsms.com
Re: Ishola Balogun For 2011- Herecome The Credible Man by slap1(m): 6:41am On Apr 13, 2010
Who are these people?

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria - Us De-lists Nigeria, 13 Others From Terror Watch List / ff / Uk Police Mistake Leads To Raid On Nigerian Diplomat’s Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.