Stats: 3,173,540 members, 7,888,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 01:56 PM

Southerners Need To Come Together. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Need To Come Together. (1796 Views)

Southerners Need Ruga - Because We Love Fulani Cattle Meat / Southerners Using Fulani Herdsmen To Divide North - Ango Abdullahi / Return Home Now, Afenifere Tells Southerners (2) (3) (4)

Re: Southerners Need To Come Together. by Oxalic(m): 3:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
africangirl000:

True but the southerners have chosen to be their pawns and help them achieve their selfish pro-north goals at our expenses. I pray God wakes us all before it is too late.

Yeah. Like you said earlier, pride is what is stopping Igbo and Yoruba from saving this country. They will rather engage in war of words than unite for the good of the whole South. Imagine a politically united South.

Now, with the current situation of things, there is a big opportunity for a Southern and Middle Belt alliance. If Igbos and Yorubas come together and court the MB now, they will easily win them over. Politics is all about taking hold of opportunities as they come, to advance your agenda.

Re: Southerners Need To Come Together. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2018
funlord:

You just joined nairaland today to do this? Abeg reveal your real moniker to us so that the public can see what you are avoiding!
I deleted my previous account way back after sitting down to think of how useless the tribalism was. Any sensible human knows it is pointless. Why go back amd forth poking insults at each other's tribe when we all have a common enemy who laughs at our fights?
I had resolved never to join nairaland again come what may but seeing the tribalism waxing stronger while the northerners win on all fronts made me rethink my decision.
Re: Southerners Need To Come Together. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: Southerners Need To Come Together. by Nonaira1: 7:56pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm getting tired of all this southern unity nonsense.

The south, well Se and Ss, didn't make Buhari president.

The blame is entirely on middle belt at least on the election part. It was their votes that made him president.

Likewise, Yoruba are also a reason. Out of their hatred for igbo, they used every media they can think of to destroy GEJ reputation.

Blame those two and those two are responsible for Buhari.

The rest of the South had nothing to do with buhari getting that seat. The rest of the south saw that nigga for exactly what he is. None of what buhari is doing shocks me because he did the same thing in the past. History was there for all to see. The self proclaimed "most educated and sophisticated" were too stupid to pay attention. Middle belt had an excuse, yoruba does not. Both are responsible for him and both should be the ones to deal with the problem. Why should others assist especially when they were being warned, they went around insulting others and accusing both SS and SE about being "tribalistic and bitter over their brother's loss".

Re: Southerners Need To Come Together. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: Southerners Need To Come Together. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
africangirl000:
Why do you want a southern gang up against we northerners? Are we the reason your lives are so miserable?

Throwback Thursday:Certificate Of The President Calling His Citizens Illiterates / Only Kemi Adeosun Can Say Where She Got ‘oluwole’ Certificate – NYSC / Why Are Nigerian Elites Afraid Of Igbo Presidency?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)