Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,667 members, 7,921,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 04:21 AM

" I Am Ashamed Of My Son".... Ryan Giggs Father Opens Up - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / " I Am Ashamed Of My Son".... Ryan Giggs Father Opens Up (1009 Views)

O’hara Blasts Simeone: You Should Be Ashamed Of Yourself / Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / After Sleeping With Brother's Wife Ryan Giggs Refused To Apologized, Says Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

" I Am Ashamed Of My Son".... Ryan Giggs Father Opens Up by mexyudu(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2018
Danny Wilson, 62, claimed Giggs was “not fit for the job” following his affair with his brother Rhodri’s wife.

Ryan Giggs’ dad has admitted he is ashamed of the former Manchester United star after he was appointed Wales boss.

Giggs was confirmed as Chris Coleman’s replacement on Monday, taking his first full-time job in management.The 44-year-old has signed a four-year deal, with his first match in charge against China in March.

Source: https://www.arusports.com/i-am-ashamed-of-my-son-father-of-ryan-giggs-opens-up-as-son-gets-new-job/

(1) (Reply)

Basketball / Baby Needs Your Help!! / Oh Lord! What Is Wrong With This Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.