Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,158 members, 7,887,371 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:44 AM

Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) (58747 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 8:18am On Jan 17, 2018
But why do Yoruba man don't value their women....? I keep asking this

The last time he dated the Yoruba girl, he never flaunted them....but this Igbo girl...is flaunted

Well, I think the Igbo girl knows what she is doing...she should ensure that she is always included as the beneficiary. The main one

But it's just his girlfriend

I love inter tribal marriages....it makes the kids a bit confused on which tribe there are from

One Nigeria
No Biafra
No oduduwa

At least for now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by Lilimax(f): 8:18am On Jan 17, 2018
I love inter-tribal marriages too smiley
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Chioma done hammer.

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by Follygunners: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Girlfriend na girlfriend... which one be Igbo gf? grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by churchee: 8:19am On Jan 17, 2018
Which Igbo girlfriend? 'my mother said I'm Igbo' doesn't make you one not even when you answer Chioma.
Real Igbo girl can't be a handbag, she's engaged with a work, with a life not showing here and there. Anyways, babymama on the way, Davido is just trying to beat Wizkid in this mama game.

3 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by Mynightmare: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Op, only this "igbo girlfriend" wey u add will knockout some people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by emynike2001(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Baby mama 4.0

DON'T MISS TODAY lottery DRAWS!!! CLICK THE LINK on my signature to see more...

Happy winnings.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by Reelmii: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Fesomu:
Chioma, na dem... awon alatenuje
bad belle is allowed

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by Blackhawk01: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Beht, this babe no get family members?

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by anibirelawal(m): 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
raker300:
Igbos girls are too hot.
Igbo kwenu
And yoruba men they CHILLED them!

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by ariesbull: 8:20am On Jan 17, 2018
Yoruba men adoring and worshipping Igbo women since 1823 BC and Yoruba women praying to get kncaked by Igbo magic stick since 251 BC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by chineduemmao: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2018
I like the term "current girl friend"
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by ariesbull: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2018
anibirelawal:

And yoruba men they CHILLED them!

If Yoruba men don't appreciate their women , who will ?

Just like peak, it's in them

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by ariesbull: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2018
chineduemmao:
I like the term "current girl friend"

The Igbo girl would be seeing him as current investment...all na business

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:22am On Jan 17, 2018
raker300:
Igbos girls are too hot.

Igbo kwenu

Cheap you meant...

Yoruba demons always pump and dump em

grin

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by MrGreenMavro: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by talk2priscal: 8:23am On Jan 17, 2018
That's Davidos home town Ede osun state not his gfs home town[b][/b][size=8pt][/size]
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by anibirelawal(m): 8:23am On Jan 17, 2018
ariesbull:

If Yoruba men don't appreciate their women , who will ?

Just like peak, it's in them

Yoruba men plenty na!
We appreciate our women, so do we for other tribes.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by ariesbull: 8:24am On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Cheap you meant...

Yoruba demons always pump and dump em

grin

The girl is not cheap....because davido must have bought her a car and possibly built her a house in East....that's what's called ROI and the girl seems to know her onions....strictly business

And she has an eye for good business

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2018
ariesbull:
Yoruba men adoring and worshipping Igbo women since 1823 BC and Yoruba women praying to get kncaked by Igbo magic stick since 251 BC

See raw pain .... grin

Ask your sisters how many yoruba demons don log in log out.

Ask FFK and Bianca. Come back here to cry more grin

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by ariesbull: 8:25am On Jan 17, 2018
anibirelawal:

Yoruba men plenty na!

Like FFK and that governor seff..wetin be his state again in South West
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by wasiudvd(m): 8:26am On Jan 17, 2018
WTF is "Igbo-girlfriend"?

1 Like

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by ariesbull: 8:26am On Jan 17, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

See raw pain .... grin

Ask your sisters how many yoruba demons don log in log out.

Ask FFK and Bianca. Come back here to cry more grin

And FFK still divorced his Yoruba wife and got hooked on Igbo Toto...bought her range Rover, begged her...even last week when she tell am say she is done...he come dey beg

If Yoruba men don't appreciate their women...pls who will ?

3 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by anibirelawal(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2018
ariesbull:

Like FFK and that governor seff..wetin be his state again in South West

You hardly see a yoruba man discriminating when it comes to women matter, we are open to every tribes.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by kipesco(m): 8:28am On Jan 17, 2018
Naturalobserver:
Na igbo girl na.....d toasting line shouldn't be far fetched
Davido: 30 billion for the account ooo,versace nd gucci.......
Chioma: you say?
Davido: versace and gucci for ur body o baby
Chioma:no no no no, sing that first part
Davido:30 billion for......
Chioma:yes yes yes yes, am all urs.

grin
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:30am On Jan 17, 2018
ariesbull:

And FFK still divorced his Yoruba wife and got hooked on Igbo Toto...bought her range Rover, begged her...even last week when she tell am say she is done...he come dey beg

If Yoruba men don't appreciate their women...pls who will ?

Yes I agree with you. FFK was still generous enough to give Ojukwu his leftover.

Go to a PSQUARE article and show me anyone complaining he "took" an ewedu eater as wife.

but you guys would rant all day here out of paingrin
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2018
Nnayi chioma don hammer..Her brideprice no go be here o plus 15cows and 100tubers of yam,40gallons of fresh palmwine e.t.c
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by jamesibor: 8:31am On Jan 17, 2018
nony43:
This one that Davido took to his village, like say him won wife am abi na format, baba won get pikin from all tribes. Is it that Davido is scared to straff fine gals all his baby mama's are just there

Who no wan wife Igbo gal?

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by correctguy101(m): 8:32am On Jan 17, 2018
OceanmorganTrix:
the trending is sweet but the breakup i pity

Break up ke?

David will never break up with any girl. The agreement was to be a baby mama and deals closed.
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by IkpuMmadu: 8:32am On Jan 17, 2018
EmekaBlue:
Nnayi chioma don hammer..Her brideprice no go be here o plus 15cows and 100tubers of yam,40gallons of fresh palmwine e.t.c

That's FDI to the Igbo land....she must ensure that davido builds at least one mansion in the east. That's Aku ruo Uno .. philosophy

I just like one naija ...for now as they would say

Mischievous me and him

2 Likes

Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by Prime4Val(m): 8:37am On Jan 17, 2018
grin grin grin
Karlman:
we see them, but the question now is....

Is She to be Wifed or BabyMamad?
baby mamad
Re: Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Rowland Visit Ede, His Hometown (Video, Pics) by ipain: 8:39am On Jan 17, 2018
nony43:
This one that Davido took to his village, like say him won wife am abi na format, baba won get pikin from all tribes. Is it that Davido is scared to straff fine gals all his baby mama's are just there
he is trying to win igbo fans. Watch his bank account swell even more.

Imagine while dating her he host a show in the east... Just imagine it for one second. He is doing same thing fani kayode would do. Igbos have some sort of weak self esteem on "acceptance trajectory"

Or imagine Davido preying on biafra agitation and hosting a show along that line... Lol.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fan Proposes To Kate Henshaw On Twitter (photo) / Lady Fainted After Hugging Wizkid On Stage In Ghana (Photos) / E-Money Gifts Portable Bundles Of Naira Notes At AY Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.