Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,445 members, 7,944,204 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:40 PM

Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari (44030 Views)

Insecurity: Nigerians Know We Have Done Our Best – Buhari / My Dad Prepared Me Well For What I’m Doing — Oby Ezekwesili / ''Senate Rejected Me Because I’m Doing My Job Well'' - Magu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Abfinest007(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
with this statement it seems buhari have not yet recover from his sickness he has failure in his dna n it is affectin his brain

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by BuhariNaWah: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
This buhari sef na wah
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by grin88(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
bubu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by BruncleZuma: 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Agnes Iró

Ladder to Heaven
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by dangermouse(m): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Dear Buhari, now that you have turned this country to a burial ground, what do you have for us in 2019?
I have already come to conclude with my few sane friends that when we get old, we will tell our children the story of the Buhari regime with tears in our eyes exactly the way our parents told us about the Biafran war.
We will tell them these stories with fear still in our voices. With dread in our gestures and pain in our hearts.
When my children ask me the mistake of my generation I will tell them that having Buhari as the number one man of the country made this country the number one in terrorism in Africa. Number one in economic epilepsy. Number one in incompetence.

Years ago, Nigerians forgot that a devil was a devil regardless of how less it was. They didn’t know that a lesser devil had the higher tendency to become the greatest devil of all times.
I remember people cursing Jonathan and calling him a woman. I remember them saying they wanted a man to be their president.
I wondered why people were mad.
We all know how we all preferred our mothers to our fathers while growing up.
Nigerians preferred daddy Buhari to Mummy Jonathan.
Now, we can’t even go outside and play or see our friends without being killed by herdsmen.
The other day, people who were coming from a cross over service were killed like chickens. Humans.
People who had plans for this year.
People who must have cried their eyes out in church telling God that this year must be their year… It would later be their year of death.
Buhari’s campaign promises are online. Look for them and read.
Nothing is the only thing he has achieved!! Nothing.
When Nigerians were carrying American elections on their heads saying that Donald Trump was so unpresidential.
I shook my head because this was coming from citizens of a country whose president by all standards isn’t fit for the post of a human being.
We have a president who didn’t go to school. It’s not as if school is a must because I haven’t gone to any. But, considering the fact that you are leading the country that masquerades as the giant of Africa, it is rather insulting.
A president who asked on air “Flease, what is inkwlusive gwovernment”
We may think this doesn’t matter because we have food in our homes, we have small change to buy fuel in our cars and generators of course. But. It does matter.
Our economy has gone down.
In fact, everyday you walk around in this country, the economy is what you are walking on.
Human beings died in Benue state.
People like me and you. People with family. With wives and husband. People with boyfriend and girlfriend. People with hopes and dreams.
They died because they were in Nigeria.
That is exactly what killed them.
A country where you are asleep and some lactating imbeciles who call themselves herdsmen waltz into your house and slit your throat and that of your families and go free.
Like, they are freer than me.
The president of this country didn’t go to the state. Of course it is not his son or daughter.
Let’s say he has leg pain and can’t travel.
Why didn’t he send someone to go on his behalf?
Nobody from the federal government was present. Such negligence!
This was the same state he went to when he was scampering for votes.
He even hypocritically wore their traditional outfit and posed for the camera and the gram.
Now, he doesn’t care about them again.
What other act can define gross wickedness than this?
Maybe the fact that he has been looking for corruption everywhere in the country not knowing that his son was a king pin of corruption.
Buying a bike that costs millions and millions of Naira that obviously can save the lives of millions of suffering Nigerians.
Yusuf bought ordinary okada with such huge money and had the guts to go outside to do inter house sports with fuel that his fellow Nigerians were sleeping in gas stations for.
Height of insensitivity!
This man who didn’t go to any school is sitting at Aso rock laughing at all of us with our big English and certificate.
Buhari ignored common sense and gave portfolios to dead people. I mean, dead people.
The money that is needed by living people is what he siphoned for the dead.
Dead people get alerts.
Only in Nigeria.
My problem is that now that he has successfully made Nigeria a burial ground of hopes, dreams and humans. I wonder what he wants in 2019.
I just wonder.
The time table for the elections have been released by the federal government.
And just like in secondary school: When time table appear in the board. People like me start to borrow notes to copy or photocopy. Everybody gets serious and busy.
Very soon, they will print shirts and cars and lorries for the election.
And come with a slogan that we will all fall for again.
And when he wins again, we are in trouble.
We all know how second rounds all look like and feel.
The only way we can avoid this madness is to keep our senses in tact otherwise, ….
To you Buhari. If you ever read this, understand this one thing.
You have failed!
You made people who trusted in you start to have trust issues!
You folded the economy of this country and put in your back pocket!
Have mercy on people!!!
Please!
Finally, you have failed an entire generation.
History never forgets.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Sapphire86(f): 8:43pm On Jan 16, 2018
Just when I thought I couldnt be any more surprised by his antics, he sinks to a new low

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oga pls go,you are a big disappointment to us.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by computer0810(m): 8:45pm On Jan 16, 2018
yes and ur best cannot solve our problem so just go back to daura come 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by sexdoll: 8:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

The president can do better but indeed he has done well.

You spoke well.

It's just a matter of time.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:
Insult him all you want he is your president and has done better than who he took over from.

Even the visually impaired are aware electricity supply has improved. The rail lines in the south west are coming on nicely.

Npower has given succour to the youth who would have been asked to queue up in a jam packed stadium for a non-existent job, that would make billionaires of the government officials behind it.

Insecurity is still a problem but it has been so for the greater part of a decade now.

You are a product of wasted sperm

20 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by anyicash(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Nigga always like to praise himself and criticise the past government...
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Kingdolo(m): 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
What are you saying?, they voted you in so you can make a difference. Not some self gratification bullsh*t. Man up and get things done.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Subonbon(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

In what way, please mention... Price of food, fuel, security or what!!!!!!!! !! Ohhhhhhh mediocrity will kill Nigerians
... nna I just weak for this guy... buhari has done what go makurdi talk that thing make youth use you do advert. ... abi you no go like to enter paper?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by wisdom43(m): 8:49pm On Jan 16, 2018
That's the best he can do. Either you like it or not this our leaders don't know prices of anything in the market, neither do they go through our spoilt road, they moved about in jet, and the roads they pass through is the rich environment, so they don't know we are suffering, they don't have us at heart, but come 2019 we can let our vote decide...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by deji17: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
GabrielAganyi:

In what way, please mention... Price of food, fuel, security or what!!!!!!!! !! Ohhhhhhh mediocrity will kill Nigerians

That price of food you mention is an indictment on Nigerians lazy attitude to work. How can you have high youth unemployment, yet you are importing things you consume including Agriculture that does not require a Govt permit or a licence?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Ameko4ever(m): 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
We are in shambles. They called us shitholes because our leaders ain't right. They give to us bad governance that's why are people left to the foreign lands to be addressed and called shitholes. Nothing is working here, what's the President trying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 16, 2018
GOD BLES BUHARI
GOD BLESS FULANI HERDSMEN
GOD BLESSS BURUTAI
GOD BLESSSS BOKO HARAM

BUHARI TILL 2023

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by okpanachil: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
GavelSlam:

May the forces oif nature rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria,please say Amen

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
hostine316:

You are a product of wasted sperm

I would forgive you this time because it is evident you are naive .

Won't be so nice a next time.

You can count on it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Cannonleo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
fabinfos:
@Fabinfos

President Muhammadu Buhari earlier today said Nigerians were accepting that his administration was doing its best, even if they were doing so grudgingly.

This was made known in a statement by the President while receiving the Gambian President, Mr. Adama Barrow, at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari said his administration had studied the problem of unemployment in the country which he described as one of the biggest challenges, and added that his government was working hard to change the narrative. He said;

“Sixty percent of the 180 million people are under 25 years. They all wish for a secure future. Those of them who are educated feel they are more qualified for employment.

“We have studied the problem and are doing our best to stabilise the situation.

‘‘We took over from a party that had been in power for 16 years. During those years, the country earned an unprecedented amount of money as revenue, never seen at any time before.

“It is noteworthy that, no matter how grudgingly, the people are accepting that we are doing our best.”

http://fabinfos.com/nigerians-accept-im-best-buhari/

what did I hear you say

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Benekruku(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018

God bless His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by tete7000(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
Grudgingly...uhmm!. You blame him?
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Spinshark(m): 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
So you will tell us what to accept and reject too? I refuse you accept!!
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by lovingyouhun: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
This man is deluded
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by GavelSlam: 8:52pm On Jan 16, 2018
okpanachil:

May the forces oif nature rule your life the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria,please say Amen

Amen.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by escohido1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
Hear my shit hole president talk.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Josnac(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm so tempted to say God punish This Buhari. How exactly is he trying

Oh! I forgot; he's actually doing his best to frustrate us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Josnac(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
I'm so tempted to say God punish This Buhari. How exactly is he trying

Oh! I forgot; he's actually doing his best to frustrate us.
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by aspirebig: 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
How do we get here as a nation

21 years after Fela died all the things he was singing about are still there as national issues...

Imagine...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by Shinery0123(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
TheFreeOne:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No wonder he likes cartoons he should have been a comedian.
Cartoons - comedy??
What is the correlation?
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by sylva1(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
If this is your best, then its not good enough. Nigerians dont accept it!
Re: Nigerians Accept I’m Doing My Best – Buhari by nickxtra(m): 8:53pm On Jan 16, 2018
...certainly, but your best is under 45%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Five University Of Maiduguri Graduates That Are Now Governors-elect: Photo / Turmoil in PDP over Obaseki / Ex-Governors Umahi, Wike, Akpabio Visit President Tinubu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.