Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,893 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

How Can I Get Over Heart Brake - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get Over Heart Brake (1338 Views)

Should I Continue Dating Her And Get Another Girl Or Brake Up With Her ? / Can You Date Your Friends Girl Friend After They Brake Up ????? / UI Student Drinks Bleach Over Heart Break (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:01pm On Jan 16, 2018
Many years ago I loved a girl so much but she broke my heart because she finished school before me and she moved on fast. Till this day I still get angry thinking about that because that's the only genuine love I ever had for a girl. Though she wants us back but I can't do it.

Today God blessed me with a job. I earn over 180k as a 25yrs old with a big company but I can't seem to love again. Any girl I date I get tired and am always bitter about love issue. I dump ed my last 2 girl friends for a flimsy excuse.

I can't continue like this. She's gone and I need to move on but I can't but I am so bothered.

What do I do? Anyone ever been in suct situation?
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Ferdinandu(m): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Letzdothething:
Many years ago I loved a girl so much but she broke my heart because she finished school before me and she moved on fast. Till this day I still get angry thinking about that because that's the only genuine love I ever had for a girl. Though she wants us back but I can't do it.

Today God blessed me with a job. I earn over 180k as a 25yrs old with a big company but I can't seem to love again. Any girl I date I get tired and am always bitter about love issue. I dump ed my last 2 girl friends for a flimsy excuse.

I can't continue like this. She's gone and I need to move on but I can't but I am so bothered.

Who gave you 180k Job with this your BRAKING heart gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by benzene00: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
Spend more time learning English. .. it will help heal your heart

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Oxster(m): 8:07pm On Jan 16, 2018
Letzdothething:

By pulling out the BRAKE PEDAL
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by marunga(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Letzdothething:

time will heal you my brother.
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
Ferdinandu:
You think Correct grammer pays? Then you're still growing.
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2018
You are like a child crying over spilled milk...

You are only doing more harm to yourself, by not letting go..

for you to move forward in life, you have to let go of the past, for the sake of your own happiness and sanity..

Often times we look too long at the close door, that we don't see the one that have been open for us..

You have to clear your mind, stay clear of relationship for now and focus on your self and job..

Time will heal you..
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stop entering rebound relationship and give yourself time.

Just 4weeks is what I give you and you will get over heartbreak if you are serious about it, always bear it in mind that nobody is indispensable, you fall in love and you fall out of love.
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:12pm On Jan 16, 2018
U
Ferdinandu:
na only that one you see? Smh
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2018
marunga:
time will heal you my brother.
it's taking time. Need to get serious. Am not that a kid you know
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
You need therapy and you're rich so that won't be an issue grin
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:14pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oxster:

what/do you mean pls?
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Wiziman:
You think Correct grammer pays? Then you're still growing.
I didn't vet what I wrote without posting sef. Besides am a bit tipsy on alcohol as I type.

Don't mind that guy.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Oxster(m): 8:16pm On Jan 16, 2018
Letzdothething:
what/do you mean pls?

Ah mean this gringringringrin
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by mejai(m): 8:19pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oxster:

U almost beat me to dis grin

OP, Go and buy brake fluid, hydraulic. Drink it 3times a day.
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by chizaramprudy(f): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
Don't force yourself to love, focus on your job first. Believe me, someday you will meet who will complement you perfectly.
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
DrinkLimca:
You are like a child crying over spilled milk...

You are only doing more harm to yourself, by not letting go..

for you to move forward in life, you have to let go of the past, for the sake of your own happiness and sanity..

Often times we look too long at the close door, that we don't see the one that have been open for us..

You have to clear your mind, stay clear of relationship for now and focus on your self and job..

Time will heal you..
are you saying i shouldn't have any relationship? That will be hard na given the fact that am an adult.
I have emotional needs. Thanksq
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
chizaramprudy:
Don't force yourself to love, focus on your job first. Believe me, someday you will meet who will complement you perfectly.

Straight from Enugu, I like your gap tooth.. .smiley
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Neimar: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
by adding engine oil
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Chikita66:
Stop entering rebound relationship and give yourself time.

Just 4weeks is what I give you and you will get over heartbreak if you are serious about it, always bear it in mind that nobody is indispensable, you fall in love and you fall out of love.
thanks for the advise. Am just bitter
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Oxster(m): 8:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
mejai:

U almost beat me to dis grin

Go and buy brake hydraulic. Drink it 3times a day.

gringrin,,He will still ask you howgrin
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:26pm On Jan 16, 2018
chizaramprudy:
thanks.

Though it's not easy honestly. I can only post this online but real life I act like all is OK. So the need to get gf even if I don't love them
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:30pm On Jan 16, 2018
Oxster:

Ah mean this gringringringrin

Oh kid
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 16, 2018
Stop steering at her profile pic on facebook grin
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Oxster(m): 8:42pm On Jan 16, 2018
Letzdothething:

Oh kid

Yes Grannygringrin
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:44pm On Jan 16, 2018
comradespade:
Stop steering at her profile pic on facebook grin
what are you saying ?
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Letzdothething: 8:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Why are people more concerned about typo error rather than contributing meaningfully? Though I have a means to modify I would rather not. undecided

Mistakes are normal. Wrong section?
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
I can tell from your numerous typo that you are new to this forum.

Anyways, you need to let go of the past and embrace the present to have a brighter future

You need to let go of memories of the heart breaks of the past. Think of love as a learning process.

For instance, when you were learning to walk as a child, I am pretty sure you didn't learn from the first time, but you never stop trying till you got it right.

See romantic relationships in the same way, don't stop trying to find love, see every bad experience as part of the learning process

Hope you can put together the pieces of your broken heart soon
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by chizaramprudy(f): 8:54pm On Jan 16, 2018
Gungnir:

Straight from Enugu, I like your gap tooth.. .smiley
Ohhh, thanks!
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Daniel2289(m): 9:38pm On Jan 16, 2018
I hope u are not trying to advertise yourself here

Be that as it may.....I vividly believe that You’ll get over it. Time heals everything. You may feel like the world’s collapsing on you right now. But trust me, it will all pass..
Re: How Can I Get Over Heart Brake by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2018
Letzdothething:
thanks for the advise. Am just bitter
Just give it few weeks you will get over her, nobody can't be gotten over just so you know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Lambast IG User For Calling Her A Cunt / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / ‘I Can’t Have Sex With A Man For Less Than N450k Per Night'- Nigerian Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.