Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,513 members, 7,911,240 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:09 AM

Help! I Want To Create A Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! I Want To Create A Blog (568 Views)

A First Hand Beginners Guide To Blogging - How To Start A Blog In Nigeria / Can One Operate A Blog With Just An Android Mobile Phone? / I Have A Blog With More Than 7k+ Daily Page Views For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Want To Create A Blog by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 16, 2018
Help!
I Want To Create A Blog.
I'm currently learning html. How do I create a blog so that when I switch on internet connection and click on a link, title or image, it takes me to another page? What do I need to know?

1 Like

Re: Help! I Want To Create A Blog by marooh: 12:14am On Jan 17, 2018
Email me so we can start private lesson
Ugwuekevictor@gmail.com
Re: Help! I Want To Create A Blog by mcqwerty(m): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2018
Go for web design and development classes
Re: Help! I Want To Create A Blog by Webgritty: 11:56am On Jan 17, 2018
You don't need to learn how to code to setup a blog. You can setup a blog by following these instructions:

https://webgritty.com/start-blog/
Re: Help! I Want To Create A Blog by TopYouGo: 3:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
If you are not a 'techy person' i.e if you don't have a good knowledge of web design. I will strongly advise you don’t stress yourself too much. Just look for a technical person who can do this work for you without stress. You can consult web designers with good work experience to help you design the blog and as well train you.
Re: Help! I Want To Create A Blog by aimelebon: 9:29am On Jan 18, 2018
You can contact me if you want someone to redesign your blog or web site.

First check my own blog and see if you are okay by it: www.albblog.com

Have any question, here is my contact: 081330496669 or chat with me on whatsapp by clicking here

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Adsense Approved On My Two Weeks Old Gospel Blog / If You Can Build A Cloud Storage App Contact Me / Website Designer Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.