Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,249 members, 7,939,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:42 PM

How To Make Money From M0ringa Seeds Business(buying And Selling) Or Storage - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money From M0ringa Seeds Business(buying And Selling) Or Storage (857 Views)

The ABC Of Making Money Online By Buying And Selling Domain Names / Get At Least N200k Buy Selling Or Buying An Apartment In Lekki / Anyone Interested In Auto Business?( Buying Of Auction Cars From The US) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From M0ringa Seeds Business(buying And Selling) Or Storage by wakes: 9:36am On Jan 17, 2018
Yearly, around this time, the prices of m o r i n g. a seeds go up.
Usually, Chinese come in to buy in bulk of tonnes.

If you buy the seeds during the season of abundance and store,
you will make millions, selling during the offpeak period which starts
around November till February yearly.

You could buy seeds from places like Benue, Plateau, Gombe, Kaduna, etc
at a low rate during the season of abundance(usually starts around April May till August thereabout). You could even buy as low as
N500/kg or lower still.

Keep it in a store and wait till the off peak period when the price goes to as high as N2000 some years.
Sell and make over 100% in pure profits.

To make even more money, you could extract oil from the seeds and double the profits!

This is how to make the millions...

Available 1 TONNE (1000kg) of M.O.R.I.N.G.A SEEDS for immediate sale.
Kindly contact 0.8.0.6.6.6.4.6.8.6.8[WhatsApp and Telegram]
Re: How To Make Money From M0ringa Seeds Business(buying And Selling) Or Storage by wakes: 3:50pm On Jan 17, 2018
Re: How To Make Money From M0ringa Seeds Business(buying And Selling) Or Storage by wakes: 9:13am On Mar 29, 2018
wakes:
Yearly, around this time, the prices of m o r i n g. a seeds go up.
Usually, Chinese come in to buy in bulk of tonnes.

If you buy the seeds during the season of abundance and store,
you will make millions, selling during the offpeak period which starts
around November till February yearly.

You could buy seeds from places like Benue, Plateau, Gombe, Kaduna, etc
at a low rate during the season of abundance(usually starts around April May till August thereabout). You could even buy as low as
N500/kg or lower still.

Keep it in a store and wait till the off peak period when the price goes to as high as N2000 some years.
Sell and make over 100% in pure profits.

To make even more money, you could extract oil from the seeds and double the profits!

This is how to make the millions...

Available 1 TONNE (1000kg) of M.O.R.I.N.G.A SEEDS for immediate sale.
Kindly contact 0.8.0.6.6.6.4.6.8.6.8[WhatsApp and Telegram]
Re: How To Make Money From M0ringa Seeds Business(buying And Selling) Or Storage by wakes: 5:19pm On Jan 20, 2019
Did you know that CBD oil is gaining momentum globally and
making huge money for people as well?

The amazing health benefits will blow you away.
Get informed about this incredible oil now.

I have spent sleepless nights and packaged all the information you need
to know about this miracle oil (as some people call it). Plus you will learn how to make
hundreds of thousands if not millions of naira from the CBD OIL business.

Download the FREE EBOOK on CBD OIL now @ https://www.cbdoilbenefitslist.com/

You could Whatsapp me on 080-666-468-68.

Blessings!

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Bitcoin Have Value And How Does It Price Determined? / 5000 Tonnes Of Soyabeans Needed To Be Supplied And Delivered To ONITCHA @150k+ / Real Owners Of MTN Nigeria Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.