Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,961 members, 7,946,158 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 01:35 PM

Why Shorae Moore's My Way Is The Perfect Song To Start The Year! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Why Shorae Moore's My Way Is The Perfect Song To Start The Year! (328 Views)

Perfect Song For Boo / A PERFECT Song You Need To Hear.love Is The Way / No I Aint Perfect Song Lyrics | Dae Dae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Shorae Moore's My Way Is The Perfect Song To Start The Year! by Uzy47(m): 12:18pm On Jan 17, 2018
In this era of meaningless songs flying up and down in Nigeria, it's relieving and at the same time encouraging to realize that some young men and women of this same generation are keeping it real. Industry experts and folks with good ears for music have not stop heaping accolades and applause on the young music sensation, Shorae Moore who has generously blessed us with the perfect song to start the year.

Adekunle Seyi with the stage name Shorae Moore (Shorae for short) has been around for quite sometime now, but this year seems to be the year his lucky stars have been waiting for, because the attention he has garnered and gathered in the first few days of this year, far transcends all he has ever gathered since all his years on the music scene. Despite being a young man, Shorae Moore, who initially began his quest for music greatness with the name “Seyi Ade” has been around since the last regime, sometimes in 2015, when he released a cover of “Aww” one of the major hit tracks of Mavin signee, Dija.

Two years down the lane of greatness, the young man has evolved and re-branded and it is safe to call him the 2018 Messiah for lovers of good music in Nigeria. The melody of his chart bursting single, MY WAY, and the strategicness of his irresistibly melodious prayerful lyrics gives credence to the fact that this young man who recently got signed to  EnigmaMediaINC has carefully studied the Nigerian music market and he is ready to claim his share of the market without losing himself or compromising his uniqueness. You may not really understand my position until you listen to this wonderful piece of art produced by Cracker Mallo, then mixed and mastered by one of the industry's best hands, Suka Sounds. Don't bother about me, you can thank me later.

GET MY WAY HERE

(1) (Reply)

Can I See Propellerhead Reason 10 To Buy At Ikeja? / Today Is World Radio Day, What Is Your Best Radio Station? / Bbnaija 2018 Teddy A Welu Dance Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.