Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:34 AM

PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC (30761 Views)

Umahi Pledges N5m Support To Sonni Ogbuoji, APC Governorship Candidate In Ebonyi / Senator Sonni Ogbuoji Dumps PDP For APC / US Senators Block Sale Of Fighter Jets To Nigeria Over Human Rights Concern (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by VeriteMFBank: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Collective (Group, Co-operative or Association ) Loans gets speedy attention
with very low interest rate....
Start calling in now...

Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by VeriteMFBank: 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2018
Collective (Group, Co-operative or Association ) Loans gets speedy attention
with very low interest rate....
Start calling in now...

Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by Kingspin(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2018
Silly leaders
Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by Mysselff2: 4:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
Na juju abi na craze ??
How pessin go still open eye say he wan go join Buhari for APC
Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by donqx: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2018
really
Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by subcbouy: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
PDP needs to be careful.

The presidential candidate they produce will either make or ruin PDP

I prefer PDP to APC any time any day

APC is only doing well in Lagos other ones are eyesore including FG

How I wish Peter Obi and Raji Fashola can go for it

I love the combo
where in the state can you say PDP is doing well? Party affinity is a big problem to having someone who can't do the real job. Let's vote for real personality, not party.
Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:21pm On Jan 17, 2018
subcbouy:
where in the state can you say PDP is doing well? Party affinity is a big problem to having someone who can't do the real job. Let's vote for real personality, not party.
I support you wholeheartedly but if it must be between PDP or APC, its PDP all the way
Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2018
more drama like this will come shortly after the APC convention....i will watch it to season 4
Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by colossus91(m): 12:11am On Jan 18, 2018
EZENDIZUOGU:
How am i sure it was not stage manage to muck APC, no bi niger we dey grin
lol its not oooothe man is my cousin sir and he defected last year ending,I mean he announced it at a party organised for his chieftaincy and he wants to run for governor since pod will not give him ticket!!
Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by ubongokon(m): 4:07am On Jan 18, 2018
seunmsg:

PDP senators see jokers. It was all fun when PDP was in power and every lawmaker from the opposition were decamping to their party. Parade don change gear now and they are crying. The senator from Ebonyin and lots more will eventually decamp to APC and nothing will happen. Even the PDP leader in the senate, Godswill Akpabio will end up in APC when he eventually gets tired of regretting the support he gave to Emmanuel Udom. So bro, don't rejoice yet, your party is drowning day by day.
thank god another person is saying this, akpabio will defect to apc to pursue his Ambition
Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by Chuksonyeike: 9:54am On Aug 05, 2018
APC and recycling of old news SMH.Ogbuoji left PDP since January

1 Like

Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by nkemjikachekwas(m): 6:33pm On Aug 05, 2018
seunmsg:

PDP senators see jokers. It was all fun when PDP was in power and every lawmaker from the opposition were decamping to their party. Parade don change gear now and they are crying. The senator from Ebonyin and lots more will eventually decamp to APC and nothing will happen. Even the PDP leader in the senate, Godswill Akpabio will end up in APC when he eventually gets tired of regretting the support he gave to Emmanuel Udom. So bro, don't rejoice yet, your party is drowning day by day.

Prophet sir
Today, Akpabio is ready to defect to APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by Ingocof(m): 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
drama of the sinators
Re: PDP Senators Block Sonni Ogbuoji's Defection To APC by seunmsg(m): 9:55pm On Aug 05, 2018
nkemjikachekwas:

Prophet sir
Today, Akpabio is ready to defect to APC

Seriously, I didn't remember the prediction until I saw your post. Nigerian politicians are so predictable. Most of the lawmakers and governors that decamped to PDP will find their way back to APC after Buhari's victory next year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Today March 28, It's Exactly A Year We Voted For Buhari, Do You Regret? / Lauretta Onochie Accuses PDP Candidates Of Sponsoring Herdsmen Killings / 'Animal Buhari, Free El-Zakzaky': Protesters Vandalise Abuja Justice Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.