Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,320 members, 7,971,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:32 AM

Finally,celtel Has Done It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally,celtel Has Done It! (1192 Views)

Celtel Wap And Mms Settings / ( Celtel) Has Been Sold To Another Company ! / Celtel Begins Compensation To Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally,celtel Has Done It! by lifestyle1(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2007
you can now share and sell your airtime with family and friends, with me2u from celtel. for more info, send a blank sms to 432. celtel,making life better. t.man
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by mamba(m): 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2007
too late cos i've switched to mtn
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by yahoo2(m): 6:09pm On Mar 03, 2007
rubbish!!!
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by eunisam: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2007
It nonsensical. we expect celtel to give us free day calls at least two hours everyday.
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by Bright2(m): 1:59pm On Mar 16, 2007
Did they do more than others? beter wake them up my friend.
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by Christino(m): 4:57pm On Mar 16, 2007
Its even worse cos they charge you about 10 naira for each transaction, so if you send Me2u to ten pple, you end up paying about 100 naira. Absolute nonsense. Those guys will go down next year, maybe Orange will be the next to pick up their pieces.

Firstly, they halved free sms, secondly, they scrambled free gprs, next, they gave who can be a foolionaire to MTN, what's left now nothing! cheesy
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by emmerks(m): 10:24am On Mar 30, 2007
celtel is a failure. they reduced there free sms,
they charge on there night calls, even though they say they are doing it at a reduced rate,
no gprs and wap,
they charge for thier m2u service,
the introduction of the UNITY rate is even the worse. u are charged as much as 3,000 something a month for migrating. migrating is supposed to be free.

after all this what is so great about celtel.
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by toksdara(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2007
CELTELS UNITY TARIFF IS DECEPTIVE!

I stand to be corrected!

Calls to other within the network ought to be cheaper than to other networks or operators. That's the way it is done all over the world.

This is because, all calls within the network is at NO COST AT ALL to the network since it is within. It's calls to other networks that is a COST to them. This is because of the INTERCONNECT RATES attached when a network terminates on another network.

Hence, if network operators don't charge at all for INTRA NETWORK CALLS, it's at no cost to them. That explains why Glo and MTN where able to give free MIDNIGHT ON-NET calls cos it was it didn't have INTERCONNECT RATES attached to that. That also explains easier ON-NET text messages (e.g. Glo2glo and so on).

So overall, CELTEL's call rates are higher than those of other networks when it look at it statistically. Besides, for now, CELTEL has the smallest suscriber group of the 3 of abt 7 million ppl with glo and Mtn having over 12 million and 14 million ppl respectively!

Please respond or educate me!
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by otokx(m): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2007
Am still wondering which idiots are advising celtel?
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by Christino(m): 8:09pm On Apr 01, 2007
otokx:

Am still wondering which idiots are advising celtel?

Their Business Product Development Department should be scrapped and sent to the EFCC, they are the ones perpetrating these crimes and advising Celtel wrongly, they'll soon send d company to Oduatel! angry
Re: Finally,celtel Has Done It! by drogba(m): 10:45pm On Apr 01, 2007
Celtel comes out with weird things all the time.

(1) (Reply)

Opportunities And Challenges Of Wap Media In Nigeria. / Mtn Settings / Zain Light & Mtn Indian Proxy Config

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.