Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,276 members, 7,887,801 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 PM

#life Of A Nigerian Student.... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / #life Of A Nigerian Student.... (846 Views)

Life Of A Rugged Guy +21 / Diary Of An Average Nigerian Student / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#life Of A Nigerian Student.... by Damibiz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2018
This work is dedicated to all undergraduates
...This is a collaborative work......i will love to bring in mature minds to spice up the work a little.....
Gucciqueen
Meneski
Theblessedman
Infant
Ultimate
Misswrite
Shewrites
Hazardman
Sent4rina
Victorjam
And many more,as far as u are/was a student(schooled in Nigeria)here in our great nation,please do us some good nd write ur experience.
Let me give us some Expo...the ASUU saga,NASU strike...the hustle in school(both in nd off campus),the cult guys nd to mention but a few.....
Re: #life Of A Nigerian Student.... by HazardMan(m): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
You would have started first with an example.
Re: #life Of A Nigerian Student.... by Louisefaye(f): 11:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
Patiently waiting..............................................
Re: #life Of A Nigerian Student.... by Damibiz(m): 9:35am On Jan 26, 2018
Work work nd work,man ga to hustle small na,bt i promi$e to update tomorrow,nt withstanding it is a collaborative work,u can as well write ur experience..thanks Louisefaye nd HazardMan

1 Like

Re: #life Of A Nigerian Student.... by Damibiz(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2018
Guys please,i started this work but due to time nd other factors beyond my control i was not able to continue so let us do it again

(1) (Reply)

Friday To Sunday... A Runs Girls Diary / Proposal Writer Needed / Book Publishing;help Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.