Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,779 members, 7,875,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:20 AM

Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 (821 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 6 Soldiers, Steal Several Weapons In Attack On Borno Villages / Four Truck Loads Of Fulani Herdsmen Invade Ondo Community / Herdsmen Invade Wole Soyinka's Residence In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by Limitednow: 5:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
THE Governor of Benue State, Samuel Ortom says suspected Fulani herdsmen has again invaded Logo, Guma and Okpokwu Local Government Areas of Benue State.

He said the latest attack has left six people dead.

Ortom disclosed this when he received a former military administrator of the state, Brigadier General Dominic Oneya (rtd), who led a delegation on a condolence visit to the governor.

Ortom, who was quoted by Channels Television, said two women were reported killed in Guma LGA and two persons in Logo on Tuesday, another set of killings in Odidi and Ojokpailo in Okpokwu LGA took place on Wednesday.

The Governor reiterated his call on security agencies to arrest the leadership of Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore whom he alleged were still issuing threats of resisting implementation of the Open Grazing Prohibition and Ranches Establishment Law in the state.

He thanked General Oneya for identifying with people of the state in their trying moment, stressing that it was a demonstration of a true friend.

https://www.headlineng.com/again-herdsmen-invade-benue/
Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by Limitednow: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2018
grin
Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by sarrki(m): 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
Limitednow:
grin

Please sincerely what is funny ?

Seriously is everything functioning well ?

1 Like

Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by Limitednow: 5:08pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

Please sincerely what is funny ?

Seriously is everything functioning well ?

tongue
Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Stupidity is when you are expecting a jihadist of a president to condemn the killings. I sorry for Benue embarassed

1 Like

Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by TheFreeOne: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
This fool should stop lamenting and arm his people to defend themselves.

At the rate this killings are happening few years from now there won't be people to govern in Benue if actions are not taken asap.

Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by raker300: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
Omenka has ran to the east..

Despite insults he keeps throwing to the igbos.

He knows the east is safe haven
Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by TheFreeOne: 5:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
raker300:
Omenka has ran to the east..

Despite insults he keeps throwing to the igbos.

He knows the east is safe haven

His antecedents has shown he's not from Benue but Fulani.

All he does is insult IPOB and blame Governor Ortom.

1 Like

Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by Limitednow: 5:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Lalasticlala
Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:25pm On Jan 17, 2018
TheFreeOne:

His antecedents has shown he's not from Benue but Fulani.

All he does is insult IPOB and blame Governor Ortom.

The day I knew the guy is million miles away from redemption was the day he created a thread about normalcy in Benue after the riot but couldn't create a thread to condemn the killings by the Fulani herdsmen which prompted the riot, I SMH'ed for him like mad embarassed
Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
buhari till 2023. haters can keep dying.

buhari is leading us right and very well deserves second term. other candidates should wait till 2023.
Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by swagagolic01(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
The day I knew the guy is million miles away from redemption was the day he created a thread about normalcy in Benue after the riot but couldn't create a thread to condemn the killings by the Fulani herdsmen which prompted the riot, I SMH'ed for him like mad embarassed

That was the same day I gave up on the fool
Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2018
swagagolic01:

That was the same day I gave up on the fool
That guy's heart is very cold embarassed
Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by SalamRushdie: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
In saner climes this character called Mauhammdu Buhari will be serving life sentence in jail and in China he would have faced the Firing squad decades ago but in this shithole situation we call a country we handed the man the highest office of the land ..SMH

1 Like

Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by sarrki(m): 5:35pm On Jan 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:
In saner climes this character called Mauhammdu Buhari will be serving life sentence in jail and in China he would have faced the Firing squad decades ago but in this shithole situation we call a country we handed the man the highest office of the land ..SMH

Take it cool bro

Know go get high bp coz of baba ooo

1 Like

Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by Stingman: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2018
sarrki:

Take it cool bro

Know go get high bp coz of baba ooo

Meanwhile in National Security Meeting In Aso Rock Abuja.

1) Dan Alli (minister of defence),
2) Dambazzau (Internal affairs)
3) Lawal Daura (DSS),
4) Magu (EFCC),
5) Buratai (Army Chief)
6) Idris (Police IGP),
7) Abubakar (Nig. Intelligence Agency),
cool Malami (Attorney General),
9) Mongunu National Security Adviser).
10) Mohammadu Buhari (President)
11) ABBA Kyari (Buhari’s Chief of Staff).

As big as the Yorubas and Igbos are they have no idea what is discussed there. For all they know, Hausa language could be what they used in the meeting.

Now aboki, is this how a country with massive diversity should be run?

Would the emirs, the sultan, the northern elites, the clerics the Arewa youth forum be happy when a southerner becomes the president and not one northerner is in a similar meeting?

This Buhari has a hidden agenda to destroy Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Again Herdsmen Invade Benue, Kills 6 by Lonestar124: 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2018
I don't like this devastating news cry

May their soul rest in peace cry

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts To Engr. Dauda Umar "2019 We Set Zoo Ablaze" Threats (Photos) / BREAKING: Fashola's N78 Million Website Has Been Suspended / I Am Certain, If You Pull Down This Man -pmb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.